Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 07:12 PM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
You're damn skippy he should have. They were attacking American soil and our people. It hurts my heart whenever I think about our nation abandoning these guys and leaving them to die.

There are a few things that I always think about whenever I think about Obama:

1. His weak face - weak eyes

2. American men fighting on roofs in Benghazi, trying to hang on until reinforcements arrive and then trying to survive after they realized that reinforcements were not coming

3. If I like my doctor I can keep my doctor. Period.

4. American sailors on their knees with their hands behind their heads, and then Kerry thanking the Iranians for their treatment and release

5. James Taylors bald head singing You've Got a Friend (with Kerry standing beside him)

6. BP Agent Terry killed by a gun from Fast and Furious. There was only one way the US could track those guns - when they were used. On that day one of those guns was used to kill one of our border law enforcement officers

7. Giving a toast to the Queen while God Save the Queen was playing, and then stopping mid sentence once he realized that no-one else was standing with him.

8. Bowing from the waist to the Saudi king

9. Denigrating American citizens (who questioned the wisdom of bringing tens of thousands of unvetted refugees into the country) as being afraid of "women and orphans" during an international speech on the world stage

10. Admonishing the country for being racist. During a funeral service in Dallas. For five murdered law enforcement officers.

11. Inviting BLM to the WH

I've been reading for three solid years about how Trump is an embarrassment to the United States. To me, Obama was the embarrassment.

I didn't vote for Trump in 16 because he was a choir boy. I voted for him for many reasons - one of them being that I sensed he would handle international incidents in a different way than Obama did. I will be voting for him again this year.
Agreed but you missed a big one.

12. Droning american citizens without due process. At least take that info to a judge first. Here we get criticism of President trump droning a known terrorist, but no complaints over Americans being droned by obama.

Old 01-11-2020, 07:22 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Proof that Obama ordered them to stand down and make no rescue attempt?
How about proof that Obama ordered the military to assist?

You do know in the military, if you don’t get an order to act, you are at “stand down”?

Old 01-11-2020, 07:31 PM

Quote:
You're damn skippy he should have. They were attacking American soil and our people. It hurts my heart whenever I think about our nation abandoning these guys and leaving them to die.

2. American men fighting on roofs in Benghazi, trying to hang on until reinforcements arrive and then trying to survive after they realized that reinforcements were not coming

4. American sailors on their knees with their hands behind their heads, and then Kerry thanking the Iranians for their treatment and release

5. James Taylors bald head singing You've Got a Friend (with Kerry standing beside him)

6. BP Agent Terry killed by a gun from Fast and Furious. There was only one way the US could track those guns - when they were used. On that day one of those guns was used to kill one of our border law enforcement officers

7. Giving a toast to the Queen while God Save the Queen was playing, and then stopping mid sentence once he realized that no-one else was standing with him.

9. Denigrating American citizens (who questioned the wisdom of bringing tens of thousands of unvetted refugees into the country) as being afraid of "women and orphans" during an international speech on the world stage

10. Admonishing the country for being racist. During a funeral service in Dallas. For five murdered law enforcement officers.

I've been reading for three solid years about how Trump is an embarrassment to the United States. To me, Obama was the embarrassment.

I didn't vote for Trump in 16 because he was a choir boy. I voted for him for many reasons - one of them being that I sensed he would handle international incidents in a different way than Obama did. I will be voting for him again this year.
“If I had a son, he would be like Trayvon.”

Last edited by lifeexplorer; 01-11-2020 at 07:58 PM..

Old 01-11-2020, 07:33 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
176 civilian airline passengers are dead because of Trump

Old 01-11-2020, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How about those dead from the stampede?

Old 01-11-2020, 09:21 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:

Number 4 was by far the thing that infuriated me beyond all reason. How the obama admin reacted with mild indifference was beyond disgustingly and showed once again how much that jackazz hated our military

Old 01-12-2020, 10:25 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Number 4 was by far the thing that infuriated me beyond all reason. How the obama admin reacted with mild indifference was beyond disgustingly and showed once again how much that jackazz hated our military
It wasn’t mild indifference, they were angered over the release of the video. It ended peacefully because of our prior contacts with Iran leading up to the deal.

Old 01-12-2020, 10:50 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
LOL, mild indifference. And what would you have done, gone in with guns blazing like Rambo and gotten all of them killed? You have absolutely no clue what goes on behind the scenes. Those men violated Iranian waters, that was proven and then they were released unharmed thanks to what happened behind the scenes.
Obama likes the military more than Trump. Trump uses them as a prop and nothing more. Obama visited troops in the war zone just 3 months into his Presidency, it took Trump 2 years to do the same as he was too busy golfing to care.

Old 01-12-2020, 11:34 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Trump isn't responsible for others actions. (or his own for that matter) Children blame others, adults take responsibility.

Old 01-12-2020, 11:55 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
There was a secret mission in Benghazi to collect arms from the rebels, distribute them to the various armories located around the embassy annex that were run by allied foreign governments, and have them ship the arms to the jihadists in Syria in the absence of an executive order or congressional authorization for the CIA to arm and train the rebels in Syria. The reluctant response was likely due to the fact that the cover would be blown for the unlawful operation to wage war on another country. When the news came out on Benghazi, the newswires reports came complete with maps of the weapons smuggling operation showing the distribution of weapons in Benghazi and the transit of the payloads from Tripoli to Ceyhan, Turkey destined for Northern Syria for Nusra Front (aka Al Qaeda in Syria) and its more infamous offshoot Islamic State in Syria.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies