Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 02:55 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
What an argument you have over there.

Obviously.

Quote:
You'll remove the people whose values are not trumped by blind goosestepping and reverence, build a temple of Trump in DC and then what? Rightwing Pollyanna will suddenly materialize?

Ughhh....:smack :
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2020, 02:56 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
Quote:
Being a mindless lemming and hypocrite is childish.

Supporting Americans being killed, is well,stupid.

Old 01-12-2020, 03:01 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,584,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Supporting Americans being killed, is well,stupid.
Supporting murder of other people is smart. I got it. When it is a real war, right or wrong, it is better to be on the winning side. So declare a war and win it, stop acting as a global thug.

Last edited by RememberMee; 01-12-2020 at 04:01 PM..

Old 01-12-2020, 04:00 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,793,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
What Canadians say about this issue doesn’t interest me in the least.
It may not interest you, but the deaths of numerous Canadians were the "unintended" consequences. I would be pissed if I were a Canadian.

Old 01-12-2020, 04:24 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,210,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
It may not interest you, but the deaths of numerous Canadians were the "unintended" consequences. I would be pissed if I were a Canadian.
They can participate or not. If they do, don’t want to hear their whining. And if their pissed, couldn’t care less.

Old 01-12-2020, 04:27 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Yes, standing up to trump’s abuse of power will depress democratic turnout.
You know I'm right. The Democrats are toast.

And get this, Bernie, Pocahontas, etc. even Biden are going to be pulled off the campaign trail because they are all going to have to take a bite of the big **** sandwich delivered to them by the crazy House Democrats.

It's going to be glorious to watch them go down.

Old 01-12-2020, 04:39 PM

20,094 posts, read 8,995,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
So if Trump says he did nothing wrong regarding the Ukraine why doesn't he let Bolton testify?
What is he hiding?
Bolton called McConnell before he agreed to testify. You're being played and don't even realize it.

Old 01-12-2020, 04:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Impeachment is the crap sandwich the democrats are going to eat without the bread !!!

Old 01-12-2020, 04:51 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Bolton called McConnell before he agreed to testify. You're being played and don't even realize it.
Did they discuss perjury?

Quote:
Our legal system provides methods for challenging the Government’s right to ask questions—lying is not one of them.”
Why Republicans Are Refusing to Testify

Dishonesty and disinformation have become regular features of America’s national discourse, but under oath, truth still matters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/603727/

“Court is one of those places where facts still matter,” as Judge Amy Berman Jackson put it to Paul Manafort at his recent sentencing for, among other things, lying to investigators.”

Old 01-12-2020, 05:08 PM

1,837 posts, read 675,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You know I'm right. The Democrats are toast.

And get this, Bernie, Pocahontas, etc. even Biden are going to be pulled off the campaign trail because they are all going to have to take a bite of the big **** sandwich delivered to them by the crazy House Democrats.

It's going to be glorious to watch them go down.
I don't think Biden will be called to testify, so how would the Senate trial affect him?

Sanders and Warren have strong enough campaigns to whether being away for sometime, and, New Hampshire is a short flight from DC. I think Klobuchar will be hit the hardest since she is a distant 5th trying to move in the top 4, and her midwest pragmatic appeal intersects with Buttigieg. That's an unfortunate consequence as she is one of the better Democratic candidates, i.e. less baggage and has won competitive districts in the past.

Pelosi should drop the impeachment and instead channel her party to pressure Joe Biden out of the race because of his Iraq War vote, and say that a Trump Impeachment is no longer an election interference issue. Just make Biden the sacrificial goat in the mess, and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies