Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 11:09 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,362,626 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
WHO SAID APPROVALS NEEDED. In Govt nothing is carried out by a lone Wolf . It’s their process to discuss these things, any complaints Obama did not discuss with his need to knows? Now mrT said it doesn’t matter if there were planned attacks on the embassies mentioned prior?
He is back tracking - not me!
I guess when you said he didnt confer with congress you were just filling your post with useless nonsense.
Of course Trump discussed this with someone he wouldnt even know the guy existed unless someone discussed it with him and telling him taking him out was an option.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2020, 11:11 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,704,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Umm... iran was under rule of monarchy for 2500 years before 1978. This nonsense about us "installing a puppet" is just that. He was the shah before 1953 and was the shah after soviet puppet mossadegh destroyed their economy and was overthrown BY HIS OWN PEOPLE.
The operation Ajax story is a farce concocted by the CIA to save their asses in the mid sixties. After 1978 it made them look worse and of course the left loved that story for their america bashing.
There is no f-ing way kermit roosevelt over rode the democratic will of 20 million people with $10,000, hiring circus acrobats and hookers.
Funny the CIA lost all the records to support those claims.
Well...you were there when it all happened, as a CIA agent....so you should know. It's no secret what the US has done the world over to destabilize areas and to prop up proxy states during the "cold war".

Old 01-13-2020, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
If you set the chain of events in motion, you are responsible. Iran would not have shot it down had it not thought that it was under attack from the US. Why did it think that? It thought that because in had fired missiles into Iraq in retaliation for the US which fired a missile into Iraq killing one of its top generals. This all emanated from the US backing out of a deal signed with Iran made by a former US president, with other nations on board with the agreement. The US unilaterally reneged on the agreement and then started taunting and pressuring Iran. Suffice it to say that those passengers who lost their lives would still be alive today had not Trump breached a signed agreement between the two nations.
Those people would be alive today if the Iranian terrorist hadnt made a career out of inciting violence throughout the region.
The effectiveness of that ageeement is highly questionable.
Clinton made agreements with NK in the 90s. How did that work out?

Old 01-13-2020, 11:18 AM

Think of it like this. Someone is robbing a bank. There is an armed security guard at the bank. Shots are exchanged between the security guard and the robbers, but the security guard accidentally shoots and kills a teller. Who is ultimately responsible for that death.....the security guard or the robbers?

Old 01-13-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Those people would be alive today if the Iranian terrorist hadnt made a career out of inciting violence throughout the region.
The effectiveness of that ageeement is highly questionable.
Clinton made agreements with NK in the 90s. How did that work out?
Maybe he would have never became a terrorist if not for Western involvement in their region.

Old 01-13-2020, 11:22 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,144 times
Quote:
Think of it like this. Someone is robbing a bank. There is an armed security guard at the bank. Shots are exchanged between the security guard and the robbers, but the security guard accidentally shoots and kills a teller. Who is ultimately responsible for that death.....the security guard or the robbers?
That's a really stupid analogy, but I imagine making the US out to be "bank robbers" likely pleases your Russian handlers.

The US killing terrorist leaders in retaliation for attacks on US soil obviously is not in any way similar to robbing a bank.

Iran is responsible for shooting down their own airline, no one made them do it. Their incompetence is the only one to blame, but I get that the Russian propaganda has to be different.

Old 01-13-2020, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Well...you were there when it all happened, as a CIA agent....so you should know. It's no secret what the US has done the world over to destabilize areas and to prop up proxy states during the "cold war".
This man WAS there and calls the story bullsh*t:

http://www.aryamehr.org/eng/19august/28mordad.htm

Yeah the US won the cold war. Is that a problem, Ivan?

Old 01-13-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
That's a really stupid analogy, but I imagine making the US out to be "bank robbers" likely pleases your Russian handlers.

The US killing terrorist leaders in retaliation for attacks on US soil obviously is not in any way similar to robbing a bank.

Iran is responsible for shooting down their own airline, no one made them do it. Their incompetence is the only one to blame, but I get that the Russian propaganda has to be different.
I am only making judgement based upon the way I know this country operates, being a descendant of enslaved Americans. I know how America likes to ignore the wrongs it has done to people in order to narrate a people as "bad" and behaving that their condition and behavior is "unprovoked".

I have no Russian handlers. My handler is the TRUTH.

Yes...the US is the robber in the region.

Old 01-13-2020, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Maybe he would have never became a terrorist if not for Western involvement in their region.
Silly ignorant leftist response. Our involvement in Iraq is from invitation by Saudi Arabia and Kuwait in their defense after Iraq invaded.

Old 01-13-2020, 11:32 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,144 times
Quote:
I am only making judgement based upon the way I know this country operates, being a descendant of enslaved Americans.
LOL, again, one day they'll set you free and we'll celebrate that victory together!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies