Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 10:17 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Winning was the major victory. Now the results of success as a leader are showing themselves through people with the immense support of the nation he is serving..
Lol, what successes? The only successes you can provide is cheering at a game. What a low bar you have set. Yay you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
I LOVE seeing liberals' heads explode at a show of love and appreciation for our president
If laughing at the desperation of trump supporters is exploding, then ok.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:18 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
Correction, he got a huge reception at the Bama/LSU game in Tuscaloosa!
That is nice to know, I missed that one. So, Trumps 2-1 at major sporting events.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:20 AM

8,487 posts, read 6,891,592 times
Trump almost never visits venues where he might be challenged in any manner. Sporting events, political rallies, news conferences and Fox News only interviews. He has never made any effort whatsoever to reach out to the majority of Americans who never voted for him. It’s a situation unique in the history of the American presidency.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:23 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lol, what successes? The only successes you can provide is cheering at a game. What a low bar you have set. Yay you!

If laughing at the desperation of trump supporters is exploding, then ok.
No, exploding is savagely attacking someone because he dared be friendly with our president during the game.

Exploding is disgustingly referring to people as "uneducated" because they cheer on the president (as others have done in this thread). Y'all leftists tried such divisive identity politics in 2016 and saw where it got you, so keep it up by all means

Exploding is exclaiming your "disgust" at this show of affection and love for our president, which at least one poster in this thread has done.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:25 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What is really pathetic is the constant Democrat, Hate America message underscored by their recent siding with Iran and terrorism with the Media (same thing).
They are in the minority, but they whine a LOT louder than moderate Democrats, so we hear them more...unfortunately. I kind of enjoy it because it confirms that they are losing...badly.

The more vitriol they spew, the worse they are losing.

When they are winning, we hear; coexist, peace, love, compassion, tolerence, fairness...words like that.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:
No, exploding is savagely attacking someone because he dared be friendly with our president during the game.

Exploding is disgustingly referring to people as "uneducated" because they cheer on the president (as others have done in this thread). Y'all leftists tried such divisive identity politics in 2016 and saw where it got you, so keep it up by all means

Exploding is exclaiming your "disgust" at this show of affection and love for our president, which at least one poster in this thread has done.

Sorry chief, none of that is an example of exploding. More like expressing pity at trump supporters for their very low bar. No self respect or pride. Poor things.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:26 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Sorry chief, none of that is an example of exploding. More like expressing pity at trump supporters for their very low bar. No self respect or pride. Poor things.
Yeah, I didn't think you'd get it

Old 01-14-2020, 10:29 AM

2,985 posts, read 1,749,653 times
Quote:
THIS arrogance and smugness will guarantee 4 more years of our great President Trump!! Keep it up libs!!

Old 01-14-2020, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't think you'd get it
Oh I get it. I get that trump supporters know their idol sucks big time so they scratch & claw for insignificance & pass it off as major victories. So sad.

Old 01-14-2020, 10:49 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Quote:
Oh I get it. I get that trump supporters know their idol sucks big time so they scratch & claw for insignificance & pass it off as major victories. So sad.
First NeverTrumpers try condescension.
When that doesn't work they revert to insults.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies