Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 08:26 AM

1,329 posts, read 831,909 times

Advertisements

After you Boomers are dead and gone, we will remember your bigotries, superstitions, and prejudices as we write the history books, filed under relics from a bygone age.

Old 02-23-2020, 08:36 AM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
After you Boomers are dead and gone, we will remember your bigotries, superstitions, and prejudices as we write the history books, filed under relics from a bygone age.
This is how you speak to your elders? Smdh...

I'm not even a 'boomer' and I agree with them..

Old 02-23-2020, 08:42 AM

Former Transsexual finds Jesus - Powerful Testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fgWEO5umo8

Old 02-23-2020, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Former Transsexual finds Jesus - Powerful Testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fgWEO5umo8

Cults recruit all kinds of vulnerable people, but they are still cults.

Old 02-23-2020, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
This is how you speak to your elders? Smdh...

Why not? I reject Judeo-Christian values, since they gave us intellectual travesties like homophobia and transphobia in the first place. This garbage is best left in the bronze age.

Old 02-23-2020, 09:37 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,922,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You don’t have to understand why or how. Don’t have to debate, good, and all in between. Just treat people with kindness. All of us are unique and deserve to be treated fairly.
I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
Now why would I disagree with such a seemingly "good" thought as the one above?
Because that type of attitude has the ability to do the opposite of it's intended effect. It has the ability to promote suffering. That's why. You say "You don't have to understand why or how". WRONG. You DO have to understand why or how. If a child is brainwashed at a young age by a mentally ill mother that convinces the child that HE is actually a SHE trapped in a boy's body, would you not question that mother? OR would you allow the abuse to continue? What if no-one steps in for fear of being seen as "intolerant" or even "hateful"?
What then? There are documented cases of just THAT.

Old 02-23-2020, 10:02 AM

23,972 posts, read 15,075,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
That for real? Or is that Alex Jones talking?
Well, it could be me talking.

When one considers the huge amount of chemicals being ingested or absorbed through skin, it causes me to wonder.

When I was a kid, mostly what we ate was organic, grown on site or very close to home. When my kids were growing up, plastic was in the food chain from bottles to packaging. Much of it has been shown to be hormone disrupting.

Now factor in fire retardant chemicals on mattresses and sleep clothing for kids.

Now factor in the hormones, pesticides and fungicides in food.

Now factor in the chemicals on fabric to prevent wrinkles. And fabric softeners, it's a petroleum product, too.

Now factor in all the chemicals being released into the environment by the plants that make this stuff. One in my county is dumping 6x the legal limit of Benzene into the air.

Now factor in the flaring of natural gas by oil producers. It is common knowledge around here that Texas flares enough natural gas annually to supply Houston.

And now remember, NOBODY really knows what all that stuff does to people, especially in utero.

But we do love better living through chemistry.

Old 02-23-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Well, it could be me talking.

When one considers the huge amount of chemicals being ingested or absorbed through skin, it causes me to wonder.

When I was a kid, mostly what we ate was organic, grown on site or very close to home. When my kids were growing up, plastic was in the food chain from bottles to packaging. Much of it has been shown to be hormone disrupting.

Now factor in fire retardant chemicals on mattresses and sleep clothing for kids.

Now factor in the hormones, pesticides and fungicides in food.

Now factor in the chemicals on fabric to prevent wrinkles. And fabric softeners, it's a petroleum product, too.

Now factor in all the chemicals being released into the environment by the plants that make this stuff. One in my county is dumping 6x the legal limit of Benzene into the air.

Now factor in the flaring of natural gas by oil producers. It is common knowledge around here that Texas flares enough natural gas annually to supply Houston.

And now remember, NOBODY really knows what all that stuff does to people, especially in utero.

But we do love better living through chemistry.
You are correct. These are known as EDCs and are well documented in the scientific community.

Now, when people choose to reject both God and Science...Well, they're gonna go through life very confused and angry...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies