Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2020, 04:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

I heard that people in NJ can't even get to see Trump because there are too many people already wanting to see Trump in Wild Wood NJ.. the sham show of impeachment are bringing in more voters to support Trump. I am starting to believe the dems want Trump to get re-elected but don't want their supporters to know that.

100,000 people want tickets..record breaking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2020, 04:46 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
they aren't

nobody is watching

the end
Somebody's watching. And his name is Trump. Ask Lindsey.

Old 01-24-2020, 04:47 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I agree, I’m surprised anyone would stick around to hear that fool speak.
They're actually supposed to stick around. That's what juries do. Oh, except they're not really a jury. Talk about a scam.

Old 01-24-2020, 04:50 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
Two of the three major evening news programs did NOT run with impeachment tonight as the lead story. That says all you need to know about this "event".

Old 01-24-2020, 04:54 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Two of the three major evening news programs did NOT run with impeachment tonight as the lead story. That says all you need to know about this "event".
LEt me guess -- they ran with the life and death story of the virus.

IF they had started with impeachment you would have attacked them for not putting the virus as a priority.

But did you hear about that tape -- seems to support everything Parnas said....and to show Trump as a big liar -- or as someone so incompetent he has very sensitive conversations about staffing with just anybody -- even people he doesn't know

Either way -- as the lead story or second one ----- quite a revelation.

and talk about grasping at straws.

Trump sure is worried about his ratings for tomorrow.

Old 01-24-2020, 04:57 PM

10,030 posts, read 9,505,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
They're actually supposed to stick around. That's what juries do. Oh, except they're not really a jury. Talk about a scam.
You’re right it is a scam, the whole impeachment was nothing but a political scam.

Old 01-24-2020, 04:58 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
they aren't

nobody is watching

the end
I wonder how the TV ratings of this bore-fest are shaping up compared to something like a Honey Boo Boo marathon or another show of that caliber.

Old 01-24-2020, 05:01 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
LEt me guess -- they ran with the life and death story of the virus.

IF they had started with impeachment you would have attacked them for not putting the virus as a priority.

But did you hear about that tape -- seems to support everything Parnas said....and to show Trump as a big liar -- or as someone so incompetent he has very sensitive conversations about staffing with just anybody -- even people he doesn't know

Either way -- as the lead story or second one ----- quite a revelation.

and talk about grasping at straws.

Trump sure is worried about his ratings for tomorrow.
I listened to the tape. I'm sure you are aware that the president can fire any ambassador, for any reason, right! It's not against the law. It's a non-story.

Old 01-24-2020, 05:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
they aren't

nobody is watching

the end
IT is true not many are watching. Many are relying on summaries from various sources (people work, have kids, etc. and it is not very entertaining). Much of the information is repetitive and if you have a brain you have connected the dots that are being connected.

But you boasting about nobody is watching doesn't necessarily mean folks have changed their mind about wanting to hear from Bolton, etc. or that they think he should be impeached.

BUT it will hurt Trump's team as they start their defense tomorrow.

As it was the Republican Senate that set up the time frame, rules, etc....you have to wonder why they would have set up the Trump team to have the worst day to start their case.

Even Trump has tweeted about the 'dead' valley of Saturday ratings.

oh well.

Old 01-24-2020, 05:02 PM

17,622 posts, read 6,908,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
I wonder how the TV ratings of this bore-fest are shaping up compared to something like a Honey Boo Boo marathon or another show of that caliber.
Honey Boo-Boo is way more entertaining than the Democrats, and far more honest and patriotic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies