Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2020, 06:31 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/VinceCoglianese/...97482914668546

Democrats, your party is filled with pigs. Not you personally, but the leadership you are taught to worship and respect.

Biden is a scumbag who had his son working for a credit card company while he worked in congress to pass the bankruptcy bill.

Tom Brokaw called him out on it at the time, but today the media would run defense for him by lecturing others about attacking their own party.

Well what is this? Bernie went across the whole country to support Clinton and this is what she gives in return?

Have you ever thought your team is run by thugs and criminals who work to destroy your lives at every turn?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2020, 06:37 AM

20,102 posts, read 9,018,880 times
DNC already told Bernie NO, last time. Why would he run again knowing the DNC won't allow him to win?

Old 01-21-2020, 06:38 AM

1,316 posts, read 748,226 times
I agree with her. I am no fan of Sanders. He could have turned the last election had he thrown the support of his campaign behind Clinton. But he was a petulant child about it. Later in the interview linked above, she says this:
"... it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it." If he isn't happy, he will take his toys and go home. However, I will support him should he be the nominee. He won't be the disaster of Trump, of that I am certain.

Old 01-21-2020, 06:42 AM

5,163 posts, read 3,088,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
DNC already told Bernie NO, last time. Why would he run again knowing the DNC won't allow him to win?
Because campaigns collect huge sums of money, money that can then be spent to enrich friends and family working phony jobs, and performing phony tasks. What’s the old saying? One hand washes the other.

Old 01-21-2020, 06:44 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post
However, I will support him should he be the nominee. He won't be the disaster of Trump, of that I am certain.
I'd like Hillary to explain to us why Trump has been such a disaster for the US. Jobs, economy, wages up, Non whites jobs, new trade deals, Prison reform.

Maybe she means he's a disaster for the Democrats, not America. That I believe.

I do agree with her, Bernie is unlikable. Hard to believe he has such a following. Must be all the free chit.

Old 01-21-2020, 06:49 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeemi View Post
I agree with her. I am no fan of Sanders. He could have turned the last election had he thrown the support of his campaign behind Clinton. But he was a petulant child about it. Later in the interview linked above, she says this:
"... it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it." If he isn't happy, he will take his toys and go home. However, I will support him should he be the nominee. He won't be the disaster of Trump, of that I am certain.
No, you see, Bernie did go all across the country to support Hillary, more than she did for herself.

But he held on to get concessions of the Democratic Party platform which is what people use political leverage for, to help people.

This might be new to you since your party leaders for so long have told you personal political gain and party loyalty is moral leadership, but all that has done was blind you to criminal corruption among your top brass from Biden working with credit card companies for his entire career to Pelosi running defense for him with the impeachment trial.

Maybe one day you'll wake up and realize your party are just political thugs who support interest groups and drive policy from personal ambition.

But my guess is you never will.

Old 01-21-2020, 06:50 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

Democrats, your party is filled with pigs. Not you personally, but the leadership you are taught to worship and respect.
Maybe that’s the core difference between the left and the right. I have never worshiped any politician. I have respected some of them for the work they’ve done but that is earned.

If you want to see worshiping check the countless obsequious threads by the Cult.

Old 01-21-2020, 06:53 AM

59,057 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post

Biden is a scumbag who had his son working for a credit card company while he worked in congress to pass the bankruptcy bill.

Tom Brokaw called him out on it at the time, but today the media would run defense for him by lecturing others about attacking their own party.

Well what is this? Bernie went across the whole country to support Clinton and this is what she gives in return?

Have you ever thought your team is run by thugs and criminals who work to destroy your lives at every turn?
""no one likes him", she speaks from 1st hand experience because she knows no one likes her!

Old 01-21-2020, 06:54 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Maybe that’s the core difference between the left and the right. I have never worshiped any politician. I have respected some of them for the work they’ve done but that is earned.

If you want to see worshiping check the countless obsequious threads by the Cult.
I see you joined CD in 2015.

You were not here for the majority of the Hero Worship Obama years and his can do no wrong cult. It was sickening.

That Cult ?

Old 01-21-2020, 06:55 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post

I have to agree with you, but the right has it's share of groupie types. The cult started a long time ago and only recently came out in the open.

hardliners are embarrassing to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies