Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 01:37 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses By Less Than A Million Votes?

Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses the electoral college but not the popular vote?
The only result I'll accept is 4 more years of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2020, 01:37 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
So you’ll post angry messages on forums and maybe join a few marches, but will follow any new laws passed by a Democratic majority and won’t resort to violence?

I can respect that.
It would depend on the law.

Old 01-25-2020, 01:47 PM

20,105 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
I was watching MSNBC this morning and someone that they interviewed said that if Trump was removed from office he would respond with his 357 magnum.
With the facial recognition software that they now have, he may already be on a no fly list.

I wanted your opinions.
the only one to be on the no-fly list soon will be Pelosi..

Old 01-25-2020, 02:20 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

Are there 1 million votes OR one vote less than 1 million in the electoral collage ? No !!!

The question itself is misleading and requires ignorance on US elections on how someone is elected !!!

It requires a beliefe in the mob's right to rule and rejects the system put in place to limit a mob from taking control !!!

Come out of your Fox News bubble just long enough to take Michael Cohen's warning seriously that Trump will not go quietly. He will not concede. He may have to be removed from the building by federal marshals. He won't accept the fact that he won't have presidential authority after the new President is inaugurated. Lastly, don't think that the generals that he called idiots and babies will back him up.

Old 01-25-2020, 02:24 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
LA County is changing the way we vote so Democrats can cheat even more than they do now.

Old 01-25-2020, 02:30 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Elections are controlled by the Russians now so why bother to vote?

Old 01-25-2020, 03:52 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
So you’ll post angry messages on forums and maybe join a few marches, but will follow any new laws passed by a Democratic majority and won’t resort to violence?

I can respect that.

I'm not a violent guy.

I work for a living and my back doesn't put up with rioting the way it used to.

So, I'll just have to be content with calling for phoney investigations, smear campaigns and freaking out over every little thing the next Dem President does until Republicans bring impeachment charges on him, using some lame accusation that amounts to doing nothing more than the Republicans have already done and bragged about.

Long and the short of it.......

Don't get a bent out of shape when Republicans copy your modus operandi.

Old 01-25-2020, 04:02 PM

1,549 posts, read 1,063,244 times
Quote:

Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses the electoral college but not the popular vote?
I realize that this is hypothetical. But it is also unrealistic.

What really makes you think that President Trump is not going to get re-elected?

Old 01-25-2020, 04:08 PM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
Not sure if the OP understands how a president is elected.

Old 01-25-2020, 05:03 PM

1,199 posts, read 638,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
I'm not a violent guy.

I work for a living and my back doesn't put up with rioting the way it used to.

So, I'll just have to be content with calling for phoney investigations, smear campaigns and freaking out over every little thing the next Dem President does until Republicans bring impeachment charges on him, using some lame accusation that amounts to doing nothing more than the Republicans have already done and bragged about.

Long and the short of it.......

Don't get a bent out of shape when Republicans copy your modus operandi.
I won’t get bent out of shape. I just watched it for eight years.

My in-laws still complain that Obama’s tenure should be stricken from the “record” because he’s Nigerian, and they still call Michelle Obama a gorilla. They still complain that a Hillary isn’t in jail for e-mails, but they don’t know exactly what the e-mail thing is all about; they just know she did bad stuff. They voted for Chris Collins AFTER he was indicted for insider trading, because “it just shows he’s a smart businessman.”

As long as people like that are around in large numbers, it will be a very bumpy ride for any Democrat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies