Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2020, 09:26 AM

5,772 posts, read 3,223,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
What do mean by "accept"?

You think Republicans are going to riot in the streets and organize puzzy hat marches over an election?
I was watching MSNBC this morning and someone that they interviewed said that if Trump was removed from office he would respond with his 357 magnum.
With the facial recognition software that they now have, he may already be on a no fly list.

I wanted your opinions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2020, 09:28 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Will I accept it? Yeah. I won't like it, but it's a nation of laws.

My vote isn't going to change due to terrorist threats from weapon-toting wing nuts. If the gun loonies were to respond to DJTs defeat by shooting people, they deserve to suffer the full legal consequences, including death where necessary.

Old 01-25-2020, 09:36 AM

1,199 posts, read 638,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
What do mean by "accept"?

You think Republicans are going to riot in the streets and organize puzzy hat marches over an election?
Is this a trick question? As soon as Mein Trumpf tells me that he's personally tallied the votes and determined that most of the Democratic votes were from illegal Mexicans, I'll march on Washington wearing the same army fatigues that I bought on eBay for the Charlottesville march.

Old 01-25-2020, 09:37 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Will I accept it? Yeah. I won't like it, but it's a nation of laws.

My vote isn't going to change due to terrorist threats from weapon-toting wing nuts. If the gun loonies were to respond to DJTs defeat by shooting people, they deserve to suffer the full legal consequences, including death where necessary.

Law abiding gun owners whom support DJT aren't the ones to worry about. It is violent LEFTISTS like ANTIFA and BLM that cause the problems, and will cause more if Trump wins.

Old 01-25-2020, 09:37 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
What does that mean - "accept the vote"?
What am I gonna do about it?!
Impeach of course is job #1...if Pubs control the House. No brainr there.

Then, get the FBI and DOJ to spy on the new administration, and try to entrap them in any way possible in a process crime.

Wiretap anyone accociated with the new administration under the FISA court guise.

Obstruct EVERYTHING they attempt to get accomplished.

Go to Democrat politician events and heckle, disrupt, create an ugly scene.

You know, stuff like that. The template is already there, so let's use it.

Old 01-25-2020, 09:38 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
I was watching MSNBC this morning .....would respond with his 357 magnum.
With the facial recognition software that they now have, he may already be on a no fly list.

I wanted your opinions.
On this?

No you don't.

hahahahahahaha

Why would any critically thinking adult still be watching and actually believing those absolute liars?

Old 01-25-2020, 09:38 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses By Less Than A Million Votes?

Are there 1 million votes OR one vote less than 1 million in the electoral collage ? No !!!

The question itself is misleading and requires ignorance on US elections on how someone is elected !!!

It requires a beliefe in the mob's right to rule and rejects the system put in place to limit a mob from taking control !!!

Old 01-25-2020, 09:39 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,215,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses By Less Than A Million Votes?

Will You Accept The Results if Trump Loses the electoral college but not the popular vote?
of course.

will you and yours accept the results if they're the opposite? Recent history suggests not.

Old 01-25-2020, 09:40 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,419,665 times
If not for the fairness of the electoral college places like New Yourk and LA and other cesspools like Chicago would make all the rules....No way

Old 01-25-2020, 09:46 AM

10,213 posts, read 14,834,115 times
Before 2016, the notion of "accepting the vote" meant little. The vote was the vote! That was before the Dems. spent 3.5-years behaving like hysterical, inconsolable teenagers --- convinced they could change the world by crying, shouting and stamping their feet. Of course, the public media has never been so complicit in their absolutely shameless bias.

Who would have imagined before 2016 that the government of the U.S. could/would stoop to such lows as to 'weaponize' a sham "impeachment", based entirely on emotional outrage. In another example, the Dems. and media ignored and applauded Obama's end-run around congress with a long stream of Executive Orders. But now they applaud this sham impeachment and attack Trump's Executive Orders which have turned-over much of O's legacy.

So, here we are today - facing a new political world going forward. Will the GOP take the high ground in future administrations and governments, -- or will they take a page out of the Dems. 2016-2020 play book? That (and the American voters) are what the Dems. are afraid of, now that they have opened 'Pandora's box.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies