Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 04:25 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,660 times

Advertisements

I hope the sinister nature of the Dems are peaking, as they gladly espouse their hive minded madness.

They used to hide their COMMUNIST trends.

They are contaminated from the damage the USSR achieved with the use of "Active Measures" throughout the 20th century.

And then, in 1991, the USSR collapsed.

The current Democratic Party are the LEFT over results.

And, they are out of control, and self destructing.

Amazing times!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2020, 04:28 PM

500 posts, read 319,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Does Schiff really believe his own schtick, or is he just trying to bamboozle American voters with it?

I think he's insane enough to really believe it.
Dangerously insane!

I fully agree with the poster who said that he is the one who needs to be impeached.

It's a puzzle to me that ordinary democrats cannot or will not see what Schiff, Pelosi and gang are doing to our Nation. Are they so blinded by their rabid hatred of our President that they accept any and all political evil and damn the Constitution for ever?

Old 01-27-2020, 04:29 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,660 times
Here's a Soviet defector from 1983 explaining the DAMAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peywCg40Ye8

Old 01-27-2020, 04:31 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Then let the voters decide the appropriate remedy for his behavior instead of deciding it’s okay to erase 60+ million citizen’s votes.
You can make the argument that any impeachment would be 'deciding it's ok to erase 60 million votes".

I'm guessing that many Dems felt the same way; back in the day; and probably used those same arguments.

Yet, the constitution provides for impeachment proceedings, votes, etc.

Old 01-27-2020, 04:42 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Schiff is saying that Trump welcomed and solicited foreign interference in both elections. Trump can't be trusted not to cheat. He is not leaving it up to voters. Trump is using dirt to muddy the waters and abusing his office. Plain and simple.

Schiff is correct that Trump is corrupt. If Trump trusted his supporters to vote for him, why did he turn the other way when the bank was robbed? He basically said, I'm not coordinating the robbery with you but if you give me some money from the robbery, I won't say or do anything (Russia). He also said, if you give me some dirt on my opponent, I will give you someone else's cash that asked me to deliver it on their behalf (Ukraine). If you don't give me the dirt, I'm not giving you their cash and I will try to hide the fact that I'm holding their cash from you. A attempted crime is still a crime even if it's not successful.

Old 01-27-2020, 04:45 PM

12,036 posts, read 6,565,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Schiff is an incompetent, pompous moron, who is wreckless and lacks good judgement and strategy, to say the least.

Schiff's the kind of guy if in the military and on the battlefield, he would get everyone killed, due to his bad decisions and completely poor judgement.

Look up "sleezy politician" and there's Schiff's goofy face. LOL
And yet Californians keep re-electing him.....

Old 01-27-2020, 04:49 PM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Schiff is saying that Trump welcomed and solicited foreign interference in both elections. Trump can't be trusted not to cheat. He is not leaving it up to voters. Trump is using dirt to muddy the waters and abusing his office. Plain and simple.

Schiff is correct that Trump is corrupt. If Trump trusted his supporters to vote for him, why did he turn the other way when the bank was robbed? He basically said, I'm not coordinating the robbery with you but if you give me some money from the robbery, I won't say or do anything (Russia). He also said, if you give me some dirt on my opponent, I will give you someone else's cash that asked me to deliver it on their behalf (Ukraine). If you don't give me the dirt, I'm not giving you their cash and I will try to hide the fact that I'm holding their cash from you. A attempted crime is still a crime even if it's not successful.
So what was trump do in 2016? He was not the president at that time! It was on obamas watch that russia and ukraine and others meddled. So how is that trumps fault? He was joking about having russia find the lost hillary emails. If you didnt get that joke means you’re not the type of person who it would be fun to hang with since you got no sense of humor.

Again using your example.. when the bank was robbed what was the bystander supposed to do? When the bank manager was holding the door open for the robbers. And your example of dirt wss never said or ment. He asked for them to look into corruption. You think President Trump needs help getting dirt on creepy joe? Heck i could find dirt on him and i am a no body.

Old 01-27-2020, 04:53 PM

5,737 posts, read 4,694,854 times

Old 01-27-2020, 04:59 PM

1,199 posts, read 638,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes. Schiff has already made the argument that if Trump wins, it won't be because enough people in enough states preferred him over his opponent, but that [evil country] interfered. He has preemptively told the electorate NOT to accept the results of a Trump re-election.
This is par for the course, I'm afraid.

Donald Trump: The Election in November Will be Rigged (Fox News)
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5067615849001#sp=show-clips

Media rigging election? Press hits back hard at Trump's rhetoric (Fox News)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/media-rigging-election-press-hits-back-hard-at-trumps-rhetoric

A guide to Donald Trump's 'rigged' election (Politico)
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-guide-230302

Donald Trump says he'll keep country 'in suspense' on accepting election result (The Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-result

Old 01-27-2020, 05:10 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,095,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
This is par for the course, I'm afraid.

Donald Trump: The Election in November Will be Rigged (Fox News)
https://video.foxnews.com/v/5067615849001#sp=show-clips

Media rigging election? Press hits back hard at Trump's rhetoric (Fox News)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/media-rigging-election-press-hits-back-hard-at-trumps-rhetoric

A guide to Donald Trump's 'rigged' election (Politico)
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...n-guide-230302

Donald Trump says he'll keep country 'in suspense' on accepting election result (The Guardian)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-result

Trump said “we’ll see”

Dems have flat out said the 2016 election was illegitimate. Pretty big difference
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies