Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 01:22 PM

3,535 posts, read 2,855,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
At this point you've gotta be trolling. There's no way you believe what you're saying.

I never once said that all of the people who knew Epstein likely raped girls. IN FACT I didn't say that either Clinton or Trump LIKELY raped girls either.
I said it's LIKELY that Epstein offered the services to them. I said that based on the evidence, Clinton was the most likely of the two of them to have done something since we know about the plane logs, etc.

There IS evidence that your sweet Trumpy-pie KNEW Epstein. There is even evidence that Lord Don knew that Epstein liked young women, so I'm thinking that you either have some form of learning disability or otherwise don't have strong reading comprehension skills, or you are lying to yourself. Or, as I stated before, probably just trolling.
You keep insinuating that Epstein was running some kind of service, this is quite absurd. He was a billionaire. He certainly didn't need any pimp money.
He kept a former socialite (Maxwell) living the good life as long as she recruited attractive, young girls to entertain him and his guest, some of these girls were of age and most assuredly knew what they were there for, and some of them were very underaged for his sick pleasure.
In any case I hope he is roasting in hell, and no he did not commit suicide.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2020, 01:25 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,571,779 times
Quote:
If you were typing so slowly, how did you mis-spell the word "Knew"?

The problem is that you are so into the fantasy world of the WWW that you're trying to create an argument where there isn't one.

In the very post of mine that you quoted I said "If you believe that they knew Epstein and had no idea of what he was doing, fine. I disagree."

If you are somehow offended by the fact that people disagree with you, then I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings.

I am not "going on anything" I posted a question in a discussion forum. I stated the fact that we know that Epstein provided a service for rich powerful men, and we know Clinton and Trump knew Epstein. So IN MY OPINION (please don't melt over it, I'm allowed to have an opinion) he PROBABLY (again, hunch) offered said services to two incredibly rich and powerful men that he was associated with.

Man. It's a crazy time when you get called a crackpot for asking a question. Jesus. Turn off the computer, get out in the real world and talk to some people every once in a while. It can be really interesting to discuss topics with people who have different opinions than you. Just a piece of advice, though. If you do that, you may want to pop a few midols or make sure you do some form of meditation to calm yourself down beforehand, because it's a lot harder to label people like a child when you're face to face with them in real life.

I guess I should have typed slower. You are trying to label Clinton and Trump as at least being aware of and complicit in Epstein's activities based on what you think you would do in his shoes. Yes, that is clearly delusional crackpot territory. You own it, so wear it and your tin foil hat with pride...

Old 02-06-2020, 01:33 PM

1,161 posts, read 434,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
I guess I should have typed slower. You are trying to label Clinton and Trump as at least being aware of and complicit in Epstein's activities based on what you think you would do in his shoes. Yes, that is clearly delusional crackpot territory. You own it, so wear it and your tin foil hat with pride...
Ok Bucky.....you're right. the guy who partied with his rich friends on pedo island never said anything to Clinton (who went to the island) or Trump (who said that he knows Epstein was into younger women) keep telling yourself that I'm the crackpot.

Old 02-06-2020, 01:37 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,571,779 times
Quote:
Ok Bucky.....you're right. the guy who partied with his rich friends on pedo island never said anything to Clinton (who went to the island) or Trump (who said that he knows Epstein was into younger women) keep telling yourself that I'm the crackpot.
Glad to see you finally own it.

Old 02-06-2020, 01:57 PM

30,708 posts, read 79,757,770 times
When an older guy hands out with/date women half his age, people say he "Likes younger women" if they are trying to avoid being nasty. That does not mean they know his s into sex with and pimping out underage girls.

There are pictures of Bill Clinton with some of Epstein's girls. I have no idea whether they were underage at the time. That could be figured out, but whether Clinton did anything with them, no one knows unless one of the girls comes forward and is sane and knew who Clinton was at the time. Bill Clinton may have visited the island, had a few drinks and cigars admired the pretty girls walking around in swimsuits and gone home. He could just as easily have done something more, but that is just a guess. No one has nay knowledge of that other than Bill Clinton and possibly some of the girls who were there and none of them are talking.

But why is this important? Bill Clinton is now irrelevant. Why speculate?

I have been friends with people I found out were sleazy and then I got away from them once I figured it out. Sleazy people do not wear signs. This could have happened to either Clinton or Trump . No one here knows and to speculate is just arrogant or silly.

Old 02-06-2020, 02:01 PM

3,535 posts, read 2,855,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The crazy thing is that Trump admitted that he and Epstein had a beauty contest with 28 "models". Supplied by Epstein.

Yes Trump knew what was going on. Admitted it with the line Epstein likes younger woman.

The white collar criminal in the WH has many sad parts to his life.

Knowing the facts about Epstein and letting it go on was one of the worst.
If your 60 yo then "younger women" can mean anything from 18 to 59.
I seriously doubt that Epstein was parading 12 yo's around for his guest, they were for his own sickness.
I'm no fan of the Clinton's, but I doubt if even old bubba was that perverted.

Old 02-06-2020, 02:07 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,524,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Epstein knew and associated with hundreds- thousands of wealthy powerful people all over the world. No diff than Trump and Clinton.

Epstein’s relationship with Trump began in 1987 according to Trump. He was a member of Mar-a-Lago and neighbor of Trump. Remarks made by Trump in the early 2000’s acknowledge Trump’s awareness that Epstein like young girls.

The relationship between Clinton and Epstein seems to have been early 2000’s when Clinton made connections with rich and famous in relation to the Clinton Foundation.

The ship hit the fan in 2005 and concluded with a plea deal for Epstein in 2007. Seems a lot of people took a giant step away from Epstein , after that.

I have no clue if either Trump or Clinton “ partied” with Epstein.

That Trump chose Dershowitz and Ken Starr as a part of his impeachment defense team is a tad curious. Dershowitz has been specifically accused of engaging with Epstein’s underaged girls. Starr defended Epstein’s and negotiated Epstein’s plea deal and cushy sentence in 2006-7.

Old 02-06-2020, 03:17 PM

15,817 posts, read 6,523,439 times
Quote:
Bill Cosby wouldn't have had any trouble getting side nookie either, though.

Rape and pedophilia and abuse isn't usually just about some horn dog trying to get laid. It's usually a lot deeper than that. And again, since my buddy Pedro has such a hard time with words today, I'll say it again. I'm not saying that either Clinton or Trump did anything with the girls. I'm saying that it seems very likely that they both knew what Epstein was in to, because I believe that he would have offered his service to them.
In the case of Bill Cosby though, there are witnesses to his inappropriate behavior. Here you have nothing but innuendo.

Old 02-06-2020, 03:17 PM

1,161 posts, read 434,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post

But why is this important? Bill Clinton is now irrelevant. Why speculate?
Clinton is far from irrelevant. Just 3 years ago he was almost the first first husband. He's a former president. He had influence and power. If he was aware of Epstein was doing, and was innocent of the crime himself, then he had a responsibility to come forward about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies