Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 09:39 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Nice Fox News talking points but doesn’t change the fact that The GOP in the Senate violated their Constitutional oath when they blocked witnesses and documents.
I quit watching all cable news a week after President Trump was sworn into office. I cut cable. I have no idea what FOX news is saying these days. Never assume because it makes an a........................never mind. MAGA 2020!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2020, 09:41 AM

2,774 posts, read 902,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Ahhh...That's o.k. Democrats STAY confused.
Everybody has temper tantrums. Even Barry Soetoro, the first half black president.

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone - and I can use that pen to sign executive orders and take executive actions and administrative actions that move the ball forward." - Barracks Hussein Obama

Old 02-02-2020, 10:22 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
Not in the slightest? I said the same thing as you. We're on the same side.
Of course we are. Did I say otherwise? I was amplifying what you said.

Old 02-02-2020, 11:24 AM

34,058 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
The house is staying democratic. Why do you think so many republicans are retiring?
LOL. Not after the last month.

Dems took House via 3 dozen seats in Middle USA on a Blue Dog platform there, which came undone the last month when the 3 dozen acted like Coastal far left radicals. They are toast.

W/O middle America, Dems have no path to 218 House seats.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:25 PM

10,100 posts, read 7,771,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Of course we are. Did I say otherwise? I was amplifying what you said.
You are right. I read it wrong. Sorry about that.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:28 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,773,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
LOL. Not after the last month.

Dems took House via 3 dozen seats in Middle USA on a Blue Dog platform there, which came undone the last month when the 3 dozen acted like Coastal far left radicals. They are toast.

W/O middle America, Dems have no path to 218 House seats.
LOL, then why are republicans abandoning ship?

Old 02-02-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
You are right. I read it wrong. Sorry about that.
No worries. Thank you for your excellent posts and intelligent perspective.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:37 PM

25,738 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
I quit watching all cable news a week after President Trump was sworn into office. I cut cable. I have no idea what FOX news is saying these days. Never assume because it makes an a........................never mind. MAGA 2020!
I did the exact same thing when Obama won! I still dont have cable TV, even though Obama's gone. I just got used to not having it. My life's better for it. I use a dish to pull in local stations, and that's it, and the only time I use that is if there's sports broadcasting on a major network I care about...which isnt very often.

Old 02-02-2020, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I did the exact same thing when Obama won! I still dont have cable TV, even though Obama's gone. I just got used to not having it. My life's better for it. I use a dish to pull in local stations, and that's it, and the only time I use that is if there's sports broadcasting on a major network I care about...which isnt very often.
The only reason I have it is that my landlord furnishes it and pays for it. I haven't had a cable bill for over a dozen years and would never, ever pay for it again.

Though there is some decent programming if you look hard enough, all but the "premium" channels are nothing but commercials. Incredibly, outrageously so. You can scan through a half dozen channels at any random time and the likelihood is that every single one of them will be a commercial....of the most idiotic and obnoxious variety.

Old 02-02-2020, 01:00 PM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
Default The Gift To The Republican Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-as-legitimate

Dems do have a problem accepting things like laws, legal proceedings and fair elections. They want to govern by temper tantrum until they are given their way. And this, not from the "rank and file" morons, but the Democratic "leadership".

Considering the tantrum has gone on for 3 1/2 years, what will they be doing in November when Trump secures 4 more years?
Probably more of the same. Hey, if they want to keep hemorrhaging party supporters, then I say "More power to them."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies