Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2020, 06:32 PM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Trump supporters won't accept impeachment.
Why shouldn't we accept? Big deal, it only means"

"Impeachment
Description

Description

Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body levels charges against a government official. Impeachment does not in itself remove the official definitively from office; it is similar to an indictment in criminal law, and thus it is essentially the statement of charges against the official. Wikipedia"

Charges were made just as if YOU were charged with murder only trial FAILED to poive it and you are acquitted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Nobody acts like a spoiled child more than Trump.
"Nobody acts like a spoiled child more than Trump"
Ah, the ever what the dems are is claimed to be what Trump and his supporters are.
I don't' recall the "spoiled" hillary come out and and do an acceptance speech when Trump was declared the winner. The "spoiled' child couldn't handle NOT getting her way.

Or the dem "spoiled " children supporters out in the streets whining and crying because they didn't get their way and Trump BEAT hillary.

Old 01-31-2020, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
Apparently you missed all the fawning over Obama, that went on for 8 years. He was the "smartest man in the room" and "he's sorta God" and the choir of children singing about how how Obama is "gonna change it rearrange it". The halo images, references to Obama being the "second coming" (cover of Newspeak) "God of all things" (cover of Newspeak). The list is very long. If there was ever a president with a cult like following it was Barack Hussein Obama, the first half black president.
"and "he's sorta God"", even called "the Messiah" by some. And don't leave out getting Nobel Piece prize BEFORE he did a damned thing.

Old 01-31-2020, 06:49 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"trump has been officially impeached" I believe it was noted "impeach' mean "bring charges."

As in the courts if you are convicted of a crime and later found to be NOT guilty you are released from jail and are no longer considered guilty.

I wonder if the house can vote to officially RESCIND, the "impeachment, like a judge can rescind a previous verdict.
LOL. Their intent was to slander and smear President Trump, under the transparently thin veil of congress's impeachment authority under the Constitution. They did it.

Not only do they have no interest in serving justice with integrity and conducting themselves in any kind of a principled manner, it appears that they value what they have done here all the more because of the despicable manner in which they have carried it out.

For decades the Democrats have destinguished themselves by a routine pattern and practice of slander and smear campaigns against their adversaries, which has often been referred to as "The politics of personal destruction". The word 'despicable' does not submerge down low enough to accurately characterize just how vile and nasty this pattern of behavior truly is.

It is at the very heart of who Democrat leftists are and they would not be what we recognize as Democrat leftists without it.

In any case, this was their objective here and of course also towards Justice Kavanaugh. Truly despicable.

The encouraging thing about this is that they have failed and they have absolutely destroyed their own credibility in the process of perpetrating these unconscionably deceitful acts. That is something to be thankful for coming out of this, in any case.

Old 01-31-2020, 06:51 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-as-legitimate

Dems do have a problem accepting things like laws, legal proceedings and fair elections. They want to govern by temper tantrum until they are given their way. And this, not from the "rank and file" morons, but the Democratic "leadership".

Considering the tantrum has gone on for 3 1/2 years, what will they be doing in November when Trump secures 4 more years?
God only knows.

Old 01-31-2020, 07:00 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Apparently, they have resorted to trying to kill him outright. I just read that Trump’s estate in Florida is under attack!
From the link you later cited:

"incident began when an officer from Florida Highway patrol was notified of a white female acting "irrationally," standing on her car doing "some kind of dance.""

I surmise there is a remote possibility that Trump could die of laughing at her....while she dances irrationally.

Old 01-31-2020, 07:12 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Dems do have a problem accepting things like laws, legal proceedings and fair elections. They want to govern by temper tantrum until they are given their way. And this, not from the "rank and file" morons, but the Democratic "leadership".

Considering the tantrum has gone on for 3 1/2 years, what will they be doing in November when Trump secures 4 more years?
Sorry, where do you get that "temper tantrum" from? If you listen to your own video, you'll hear a quiet, even tone.

Old 02-01-2020, 11:53 AM

3,782 posts, read 4,249,635 times
Quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...-as-legitimate

Seppuku comes to my mind.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:02 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
I cannot accept mockery of the law and decency trump republican sidekicks committed without regard for anything. Trumpist lemmings appealing to the "law" is absolutely hilarious. There is no law, we entered do whatever you can get away with chapter. And when the clown will leave the office, please do not squeal when you'll reap what you sow.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:19 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I don't know why they wanted even more witnesses. Didn't they already have 17 testify in the House? Just how many people were listening in to that phone call or are we talking about "witnesses" that heard someones interpretation of the call and then formed their own?

I think it would be rather crazy if a guy was hit by a car a block away, I saw the Police and Ambulance go by and then I asked a guy that was walking from that area what happened and he said a guy was hit by a car and then I was dragged into court to testify as a witness as to what I saw BUT in the lead up to the trial I had heard that the driver had a problem with alcohol... I don't actually know if he was drunk at the time of the accident but the court is telling me to testify about my feelings and thoughts about the accident??

This impeachment nonsense is ridiculous and of course the Dems are not going to accept the outcome short of giving the boot to Trump. The Dems can't handle the election results from 2016. They are really going to throw a nutty if he should win in 2020.
Because all their witnesses who testified had no direct knowledge that Trump was directly pulling the strings on the Ukraine shakedown.
Trump prohibited Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney and all others from testifying who had direct knowledge of Trump's hands on manipulations and conversations regarding the Ukraine shakedown.

Very simple to understand and undeniably true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies