Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 12:21 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,118,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp123 View Post
I challenge any straight, conservative man here to say he has no fetishies or proclivities outside what we consider “normal”. We all have things. LGBT is just a subset of that.
Possibly true, however, all those with fetishes are not beating you over the head to make you first acknowledge, then accept, then normalize and finally celebrate their fetishes...yet!

Once the Globalists run out of other groups they will surely use these fetishes to further separate, demoralize and control us.

When everything is okay then evil will close it's grip and replace our former godly standards with their evil standards...it won't be pleasant...for anyone except those at the top.

Just like your fetish example, we all knew gays and trans whatevers. We just accepted they existed, but now they are being used to further an agenda.

Ever wonder why the left hates Christians so much yet embrace radical Islam?

Christians maintain morals and a societal standard, they hate the sin, not the sinners.
Islam will torture and kill the sinner...yet love the sin as they have their loopholes to commit the same sins as those they are killing. It's evil...and evil is pushing this agenda.

When evil is called good and good called evil...
We are there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2020, 12:24 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiociolliscalves View Post
I would go so far as to argue that there is no set of issues they like to, pardon the pun, pump more than the full slate of LGBT issues. Disney, Google, Apple, Gillette and on and on. Yes, my understanding is that the LGBT demographic is a bit wealthier per capita than the overall population as a whole, but it's still a relatively small demographic. That shouldn't command such attention from our blessed union-busters and usurers. Why so much attention?

It seems that the height of secular enlightenment and sophistication in the Western world is to be down with all things LGBT. In fact, the more preposterous the piece of LGBT dogma to which you attach yourself, like "biological sex doesn't exist" or "there are 57 genders," the more enlightened you demonstrate yourself to be.

But why do our oligarchs and feudal lords love it so much? You'll note that even on the Right, now, Koch Inc. and the other string-pullers are full stop behind it. Why do you think the folks who constantly seek ways to control the masses are so passionately for LGBT activism?
Even 20th Century Fox, prior to Disney buying them out and destroying the Fox film empire as we knew them, was not exactly opposed to LGBQIA stuff.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:33 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,630,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Who cares about that?? What’s fascinating to see is today’s Big Business absolutely lose their freaking minds, and go crazy about all things gay. You’d think that they all secretly want to be SJWs, instead of corporate honchos......lol
LOL, Why am I supposed to care about that one way or the other?

Old 02-01-2020, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.7traveler View Post
None of this is by accident.

The short answer is, they are pushing the LGBT agenda on society and children especially because they want to fully destroy the patriarchal family unit (gays and trans can’t have kids without going outside of the relationship and the intact family unit has less need for government.) Then they can depopulate the world, and implement their global communism utopia (ie China on steroids but world wide). They want a cashless (tracked) society, with everyone fully dependent on the world government, complete with a social credit score where the best way to raise your score is to fully tote the government pc line and rat out your friends and neighbors who don’t. It will be a dystopian nightmare like the world has never seen before and it’s coming unless America can stop it. Since a majority of LGBT people are fully on board with this agenda (hate America and the family unit), they make useful pawns.
LOL, I never heard of such a beyond bizarre thing. Just what the heck is your source for such propaganda? Is it as bizarre as InfoWars? You didn't explain what drives LGBT people to accomplish with such an agenda. Is their goal for them to gain a lot of money and become filthy rich?

Old 02-01-2020, 12:41 AM

2,448 posts, read 893,309 times
A simple, small example of corporate manipulation. Go to Google Images, type in, "straight couples," and tell me what is in many/most of the first hits.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsboy View Post
I'm a 53 year old gay man. I've been doing this "gay thing" for 35 years. I have many MANY gay friends and associates and many MANY non-gay friends and associates all of whom get along just fine and receive untold benefits in life just by knowing each other. I can count on one hand the number of GLBT people I've encountered in my adult life who are so "on the fringe" socially as to be intolerable to me around. Which is to say, the vast majority of GLBT people are just like everybody else. We don't march in the streets demanding sexual reassignment surgery for 5 year olds on demand. Nobody does. And I've only known 2-3 people in my life who were so completely messed up emotionally that they didn't know what sex they were or preferred etc.Most gay men (I assure you) know EXACTLY what they prefer ... if you know what I mean.

Which is to say ... this is what being GLBT really means in 2020 America. Which is why, when I see threads like this, I just throw up my hands and say, "What in the HELL are these people talking about?!"
This thread isn't about any of that. Did you actually read it? The question is why corporate America and our oligarchs so eagerly promote LGBT activism. I don't recall anyone accusing you nor your friends of being LGBT activists. Can you point to a post making any sort of accusation like that?

Old 02-01-2020, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
LOL, I never heard of such a beyond bizarre thing. Just what the heck is your source for such propaganda? Is it as bizarre as InfoWars? You didn't explain what drives LGBT people to accomplish with such an agenda. Is their goal for them to gain a lot of money and become filthy rich?
People who think like this have long fascinated me: "How can X be true or important if I've never heard of it???"

Brilliant.

Old 02-01-2020, 12:48 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,359,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
Who cares about that?? What’s fascinating to see is today’s Big Business absolutely lose their freaking minds, and go crazy about all things gay. You’d think that they all secretly want to be SJWs, instead of corporate honchos......lol
Probably becauses most Big Business honchos could care less about fitting into some ideological straight-jacket about how capitalists are "supposed" to act or who/which groups to support.

All that rigidity is for the plebs, aka boomers lol...

Old 02-01-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
Thank you. Homosexual and transsexual issues are as much about the LGBT confused people as they are about making the rest of the nation reject biblical teachings and traditional family values. It's about destroying any and all moral principles and values to upheaval society as a whole. It is sabotage. Same with the legalization of weed and illegal immigration. Most of the people who push and finance these movements are Jewish, not all though. My personal opinion (emphasis on personal) is their goal is to eventually coax US voters into surrenderring America's sovereignty to the UN. Hence gun control. Israel will be the unofficial UN leader. To get there they first need to take down belief in God, family and country one piece at a time. Your homosexual neighbor is just a pawn in this.
But what about heterosexual people who love to indulge in oral and anal sex with each other? Are they also confused and are guilty of rejecting biblical teachings and traditional family values, while trying to make the rest of the nation do the same? And what about straights with children who love to indulge in adultery? Just what do you think can end up being destroyed from them doing that?

Old 02-01-2020, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
This thinking is Absolute nonsense, decisive and bigoted it’s no wonder people have to get in the public’s face to be granted equal civil rights. Not everyone fits in a box of someone’s else’s making. Ridiculous to think gays want to destroy the family because they can’t have children biologically together. Weed, immigration and Jewish people? Get a grip.
I say aman to that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies