Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: After Trump is acquitted, how long before the next Impeachment in quiry?
Already on it 45 75.00%
Next Wednesday 4 6.67%
Wait a month or two 3 5.00%
Wait until after DJT is re-elected 8 13.33%
The Dems have given up ever trumping Trump 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 10:09 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,122,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If Trump is reelected, he will be impeached again because Trump will do something illegal -- again.

Trump will be emboldened to do more crimes because he knows he's got a gang of thugs in the Senate that will protect him.

Trump is a life-long con man and grifter. It's in his genes, he can't help it. There is not one iota of morality, integrity or ethics in that man.

History will note this about Donald J. Trump*

*Impeached
*Lost the popular vote
*Mired in scandals
I think DJT hopes he's the first President to be impeached multiple times...probably happen if the dims are able to keep the House next election cycle or in 2022. When the standard to impeach a President is if he fight corruption, impeach him. then the Dims will surely impeach him if he fights their corruption again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2020, 10:10 AM

8,377 posts, read 4,357,906 times
I'd say the odds are 50/50 that before Trump leaves office, Republicans will be sorry they didn't go ahead and remove him.

Old 02-01-2020, 10:15 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,259,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I bet they are already working on the next assault. Trump is like a castle of old that is under siege. They have launched barrage after barrage with arrows, catapults, trebuchets, black powder and have set sappers to undermine his walls to no avail. I think they will soon turn to the occult and use some black magic to defeat him.

Who knows what they will do win the lead up to November but no doubt it will be huuuge and if he should win the election I seriously worry for his life. Hillary is still stewing like an old crone of a witch and we all know what she is capable of when people have crossed her, just ask Jeffrey Epstein.
They have already announced they are planning another Impeachment.
Only 2 ways to stop President Trump

(1). Crash the US Economy in some way. (Seriously watch for this)
(2). The Kennedy/Reagan solution .... I worry now.

Old 02-01-2020, 10:49 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,208,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
They have already announced they are planning another Impeachment.
Only 2 ways to stop President Trump

(1). Crash the US Economy in some way. (Seriously watch for this)
(2). The Kennedy/Reagan solution .... I worry now.

Agree - but I will not put anything past the Dems trying to take him out before the final vote to acquit. Revelations and accusations commence 3...2...1...

Old 02-01-2020, 11:07 AM

2,980 posts, read 1,745,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If Trump is reelected, he will be impeached again because Trump will do something illegal -- again.

Trump will be emboldened to do more crimes because he knows he's got a gang of thugs in the Senate that will protect him.

Trump is a life-long con man and grifter. It's in his genes, he can't help it. There is not one iota of morality, integrity or ethics in that man.

History will note this about Donald J. Trump*

*Impeached
*Lost the popular vote
*Mired in scandals
And yet STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

Go out and scream at the sky, maybe you’ll feel better...good luck!

Old 02-01-2020, 11:16 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,586,340 times
I think they'd have no choice but to turn their attention to the election cycle and let that play out.

Old 02-01-2020, 11:22 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,666,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

I think if Trump is granted another term by the good voters that he could go down as one of the greatest Presidents ever. He is brash and crass but he is the right man at the right time. Teddy Roosevelt walked softly and carried a big stick, well Trump stomps loudly and carries a club and that is just what America and the world needs right now.
Absolutely spot on. 1000000%.

Old 02-01-2020, 11:25 AM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
And yet STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

Go out and scream at the sky, maybe you’ll feel better...good luck!
https://youtu.be/wDYNVH0U3cs

Old 02-01-2020, 11:33 AM

2,980 posts, read 1,745,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
That never gets old!!!

Old 02-01-2020, 11:34 AM

8,493 posts, read 4,550,068 times
The Mueller investigation did not stop Trump. he was soon thereafter abusing his position and seeking foreign interference in another election. The cowardly Republicans would let him get away with murder. He will only continue to act improperly given the GOP controlled Senate will never hold him accountable. I therefore would not be surprised if he is again impeached by the House. His conduct invites it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies