Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2020, 12:29 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,397,248 times

Advertisements

If the "least intelligent president of our times" beat all of your people in an election, even when you had the full force of the MSM in full propaganda-mode behind them, and then defeated you over two rounds of trying to remove him from office on false charges, then what does that make you people? I'm thinking something with intelligence that is closer to animal than human. By your own admission.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2020, 12:34 PM

2,561 posts, read 2,182,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
If the "least intelligent president of our times" beat all of your people in an election, even when you had the full force of the MSM in full propaganda-mode behind them, and then defeated you over two rounds of trying to remove him from office on false charges, then what does that make you people? I'm thinking something with intelligence that is closer to animal than human. By your own admission.
1. RE: election - it just means he knows how many people are dumb enough to vote for him. I didn't vote for Hillary in the primary and knew she'd be a disaster, so personally, that makes me smart to an extent.

2. Trump knew what to say to the marks in the voting public. He nailed his marks.

3. Attempting to remove him from office and him simply either having people not cooperate or destroy evidence (RE: Mueller) and not cooperating with the impeachment makes him more lucky than smart.

Old 02-03-2020, 12:39 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
In his limited defense, there is a Kansas City, Kansas very close to the Kansas City, Missouri.
False defense. Trump doesn't know there is a Kansas City, Kansas and would have made the same mistake if there wasn't. You all can turn yourselves into contortionists trying to defend him but he is still an idiot and it makes you look foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon998877 View Post
I have been to a game at Arrowhead and I had no idea what side of the river the stadium was on... What again is the big deal here???
Well, Jon, there is no river. There is a strip of asphalt called Stateline Road. You must have really been lost.

Trump makes this kind of mistake all the time. People make fun of him because he is so thin skinned and Trumpers make fools of themselves trying to defend him. You all are in a hole, stop digging. It's not as bad as George H.W. Bush throwing up all over the Japanese Prime Minister.

Old 02-03-2020, 12:59 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
False defense. Trump doesn't know there is a Kansas City, Kansas and would have made the same mistake if there wasn't. You all can turn yourselves into contortionists trying to defend him but he is still an idiot and it makes you look foolish.

Well, Jon, there is no river. There is a strip of asphalt called Stateline Road. You must have really been lost.

Trump makes this kind of mistake all the time. People make fun of him because he is so thin skinned and Trumpers make fools of themselves trying to defend him. You all are in a hole, stop digging. It's not as bad as George H.W. Bush throwing up all over the Japanese Prime Minister.
There is the river that marks the border to the north, a few miles from the stadium. The stadium also sits a few miles from the border land border.

Old 02-03-2020, 01:47 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon998877 View Post
Can you prove anything you say about his education?????

I will trust Forbes and others that have estimated his net worth between $3.1B-$4B..... not too shabby for a dummy..
Forbes has no idea what Trump's liabilities are. He won't release his taxes. We do know that no American banks will lend to him because he's a poor credit risk. Now, isn't that odd? Worth $4 bil and no one will lend to him? And what I said about his education is that he has threatened legal action (a lesson he learned from demagogue Joseph McCarthy's protege Roy Cohn) against his former schools if they release his grades. You can look that up. Then draw your own conclusions. Do you really think a compulsive braggart like Trump would keep a sterling academic record under wraps.

Old 02-03-2020, 01:48 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
There is the river that marks the border to the north, a few miles from the stadium. The stadium also sits a few miles from the border land border.
That's not the border of the state til you get well north of the stadiums.. West of I70 the border is state line road.

Old 02-03-2020, 01:49 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I'll bet half of all Americans at least would tell you Kansas City is in Kansas. Of course, they are not the president who one would expect to be better educated.
I haven't read any further, but I assume there have been multiple replies to this.

Old 02-03-2020, 01:54 PM

17,795 posts, read 13,692,692 times
Quote:

Trump supporters would guffawing all over the place if a democrat made this faux pas.

Why can't they just own this one and move on instead of making excuses?

If this had been a speaking gaffe like "57 states" was I think it wouldn't be that big a deal. When you are speaking stuff like that happens. Much less so when you are typing.

But I can't imagine any adult NFL fan, particularly of Trump's age making this mistake. Doesn't matter if their IQ is 102, 120 or over 130 like the Mainer on here.

And how anybody who's business is freakin' real estate and has traveled as much as Trump has wouldn't know that KCMO is the major city of the two KCs is pretty much shocking.

Old 02-03-2020, 02:06 PM

16,082 posts, read 10,747,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Wrong. The two cities are on the same side of the Missouri River. North of the Missouri River near Arrowhead is a different MISSOURI county. Arrowhead is about 10 miles east of the state line. You may be confused about the Kansas River that flows through KC KS but is not the border and does not enter Missouri, as wrongly claimed by another poster.

Old 02-03-2020, 03:17 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
That's not the border of the state til you get well north of the stadiums.. West of I70 the border is state line road.
Not well north at all, a few miles, around eight miles is the Missouri River that separates KS and MO, to the NW.

Quote:
Wrong. The two cities are on the same side of the Missouri River. North of the Missouri River near Arrowhead is a different MISSOURI county. Arrowhead is about 10 miles east of the state line. You may be confused about the Kansas River that flows through KC KS but is not the border and does not enter Missouri, as wrongly claimed by another poster.
Yes, but the poster referred to a river, the river is about five miles to the NW of the stadium, and separates KS and MO. To the west is the state line via land, again about five miles or so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies