Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 06:52 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,324 times

Advertisements

President Trump caught using russian bots to screw with the democratic party iowa vote last night. They figured it out because no way bernie would win it..that because he was taken off the ballot but the russians put him back on it.. ok this is a joke thread if you have not figured it out.. lets see if you can come up with a better joke about last nights results still not official as of almost 9am.

Lets see your joke!

Old 02-04-2020, 11:08 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,554,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
President Trump caught using russian bots to screw with the democratic party iowa vote last night. They figured it out because no way bernie would win it..that because he was taken off the ballot but the russians put him back on it.. ok this is a joke thread if you have not figured it out.. lets see if you can come up with a better joke about last nights results still not official as of almost 9am.

Lets see your joke!
They can't run a caucus, but they want to run all of American health care. Give that idea a big thumbs-down with an middle finger up on the side!

Old 02-04-2020, 11:16 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,125,327 times
Anything and everything Democratic just turns to mush.

Old 02-04-2020, 11:18 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,952,754 times
Joke joke joke.

Old 02-04-2020, 11:20 AM

2,486 posts, read 824,657 times
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

The entire party is blowing itself up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post

Lets see your joke!

HRC and Pelosi have already started to hint that Russia had something to do with it. Your joke is imitating reality.

The Dem's never take responsibility preferring to blame someone else. SNAFU

Old 02-04-2020, 11:23 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Anything and everything Democratic just turns to mush.
Hmmmm ...I'll take that mush as it's helped our civilized nation and it's citizens.
See below for some truths....

• The Democratic Party has a long and cherished history of trying to do the most good for the greatest number of people.
• Social Security
• Medicare, Medicaid, Healthcare Reform, Food Safety
• New Deal, Great Society, Peace Corp, Vista, Job Corp
• Civil Rights, Women’s Right to Vote, Equal Rights, The Voting Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Motor Voter
• Consumer Protection, FDIC, Banking and Wall Street Regulations, SEC, Federal Reserve System, Anti-trust Legislation
• Funding for Science, Medical and Engineering Research, Space Exploration, NSF, NIH
• Support for Public Education, Head Start, School Lunch and Breakfast Programs
• NLRB, 8 hr. Work Day/40 hr. Work Week, Overtime, Unemployment
• Protection for the Environment, Increased Numbers and Support of National Parks and Wilderness Areas, Endangered Species Act, FEMA
• Veterans’ Benefits, GI Bill
• UN, NATO, Marshall Plan
• Vehicles Safety Requirements, Reduced Emissions, and Fuel Economy Standards (CAFE)
• TVA, Federal Loan Program, PBS, NPR, the Internet
• Economic Growth (Democratic Presidents: Roosevelt through Obama)
∆from the historical site∆

Old 02-04-2020, 11:23 AM

Will they use the same impeachment pens and platter? Or has Pelosi already submitted those to be shown at the Smithsonian?

Old 02-04-2020, 11:31 AM

4,582 posts, read 3,407,702 times
Quote:
Will they use the same impeachment pens and platter? Or has Pelosi already submitted those to be shown at the Smithsonian?
She is on the phone with Vistaprint as we speak.

Old 02-04-2020, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Hmmmm ...I'll take that mush as it's helped our civilized nation and it's citizens.

• The Democratic Party has a long and cherished history of trying to do the most good for the greatest number of people.
• Social Security
• Civil Rights, Women’s Right to Vote, Equal Rights, The Voting Rights Act, Equal Pay Act, Motor Voter
• Consumer Protection, FDIC, Banking and Wall Street Regulations, SEC, Federal Reserve System, Anti-trust Legislation
• Funding for Science, Medical and Engineering Research, Space Exploration, NSF, NIH
• Protection for the Environment, Increased Numbers and Support of National Parks and Wilderness Areas, Endangered Species Act, FEMA
• Vehicles Safety Requirements, Reduced Emissions, and Fuel Economy Standards (CAFE)
All with other people's (tax payer) money.

How many career democrats, including their immediate family members, became multimillionaires? Pelosi? Bill Clinton? Hillary Clinton? Chelsea Clinton? Joe Biden? Hunter Biden? Obama? Michelle Obama?

Old 02-04-2020, 11:49 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,119,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post

• Social Security
Quote:
All with other people's (tax payer) money.

How many career democrats, including their immediate family members, became multimillionaires? Pelosi? Bill Clinton? Hillary Clinton? Chelsea Clinton? Joe Biden? Hunter Biden? Obama? Michelle Obama?
You hit it right on the head. The democratic party has the longest history OF STEALING FROM ME. Social security and Medicare are not "for me." I have paid for them, with no need of them (since I have a retirement set up) and no guarantee that I will get them when the time comes.

As for "civil rights," the dem party is now openly advocating for health care for illegals, sanctuary cities, etc. When I travel out of the country, I stand in check points, sometimes for hours, to show my passport, be checked for drugs, weapons, invasive plants, etc. So who are the laws for? Just citizens? Just white people?

How is this standing up for my civil rights?

How is affirmative action standing up for my civil rights? My hard work, good grades and SAT scores counted for less when the time came

Absolutely **** this nonsense about standing up for me and my rights. They are against me every inch of the way, and I am against them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies