Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 03:47 PM

25,331 posts, read 12,445,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
You could have stopped your response after your first sentence. We all know the Trumpies don't care what this president does, no matter how unethical or illegal. No need for you to elaborate and make a bunch of excuses for him. Just stop at, I don't care. That's pretty much your entire argument anyway.
You have me pegged. I couldn't care less what Trump does, so long as the Republican Party's okay with it, and he keeps DESTROYING democrats. 189 Federal Judges and counting. Obamacare & his entire 8 year agenda ERASED.

Are you ready for 5 more years of losing?

MAGA!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2020, 03:51 PM

21,397 posts, read 10,461,597 times
Quote:
You could have stopped your response after your first sentence. We all know the Trumpies don't care what this president does, no matter how unethical or illegal. No need for you to elaborate and make a bunch of excuses for him. Just stop at, I don't care. That's pretty much your entire argument anyway.
After the stuff the Democrats have pulled since the 2016 election, you’re damn right I don’t care about something like this. Asking to look into corruption is not a freaking crime, nor is “obstruction of Congress.” But using opposition research to justify spying on a political campaign IS a crime. So I am not too bothered by your accusations.

Old 02-08-2020, 03:55 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,827,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
You have me pegged. I couldn't care less what Trump does, so long as the Republican Party's okay with it, and he keeps DESTROYING democrats. 189 Federal Judges and counting. Obamacare & his entire 8 year agenda ERASED.

Are you ready for 5 more years of losing?

MAGA!
Kudos to you for admitting it. He could destroy the country, shred the Constitution, and you would be fine with it. I applaud your honesty. You are a good little Trumpie.

Old 02-08-2020, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
After the stuff the Democrats have pulled since the 2016 election, you’re damn right I don’t care about something like this. Asking to look into corruption is not a freaking crime, nor is “obstruction of Congress.” But using opposition research to justify spying on a political campaign IS a crime. So I am not too bothered by your accusations.
Yes, we all know you don't care if he asked a foreign government to help him smear his political opponent. You've made that abundantly clear.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Yes, we all know you don't care if he asked a foreign government to help him smear his political opponent. You've made that abundantly clear.
His not political opponent as Biden wasn’t running for president at the time, and he’s also corrupt so yeah, so what? Trump had a right to ask. And we know you don’t care what the Democrats have done so just stop with the sanctimony.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:06 PM

Quote:
His not political opponent as Biden wasn’t running for president at the time, and he’s also corrupt so yeah, so what? He had a right to ask. And we know you don’t care what the Democrats have done so just stop with the sanctimony.
He was Trump's main opponent being talked about. And he was trouncing Trump in the polls. It's the only reason Trump illegally demanded a foreign government investigate Biden or he wouldn't give them the money Congress appropriated to them.

You know it and I know it. The whole world knows it. Even the Republicans who voted not to hold a trial know it--it's why they didn't hold a trial. All your protests to the contrary ring hollow.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:12 PM

Quote:
He was Trump's main opponent being talked about. And he was trouncing Trump in the polls. It's the only reason Trump illegally demanded a foreign government investigate Biden or he wouldn't give them the money Congress appropriated to them.

You know it and I know it. The whole world knows it. Even the Republicans who voted not to hold a trial know it--it's why they didn't hold a trial. All your protests to the contrary ring hollow.
You’ll never see it the way I see it so there is no point arguing with you about it.

Old 02-08-2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
You’ll never see it the way I see it so there is no point arguing with you about it.
You are very right. I don't think the president should get away with demanding a smear campaign from a foreign government against his main opponent as a condition of receiving Congressionally mandated aid, and you see no problem with that kind of bribery and blackmail.

It's the main difference between Trump supporters and the rest of the world.

Old 02-09-2020, 05:28 AM

28,395 posts, read 16,265,163 times
Quote:
I don’t recall mentioning the removal of Shokin, though it is very fishy. The fact remains that Joe Biden’s son was getting paid so Joe Biden could do something for the Ukrainians. It’s classic pay to play.
OK, what was that "something"? You've got it all figured out, now all you need is evidence.

Burisma has a penchant for putting high profile/connected Westerners on their Board, just so you know. Hunter is not an anomaly for them.

Old 02-09-2020, 05:29 AM

28,395 posts, read 16,265,163 times
Quote:
As I recall Joe Biden hadn’t even announced yet he’d run, and no one older than 20 would think Joe Biden was a threat in a presidential election. The man has run in at least three since I’ve been an adult, and never made it past the first round of the primaries.
Joe Biden hadn't decided to run in late-June of last year? You sure about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies