Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2020, 10:53 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
You pretend you know what I do or do not do. Why?

The main premise of this entire thread is .. abortion, whatever, whenever, whomever. All the time, no matter what.

I mean, there was a poster arguing that getting parental consent for young girls was a horrible thing! Never mind that the young girls could be in horrific situations ... abortion is always the best and only solution, right? Get them cleaned up so they can be trafficked again, I guess.

Because killing babies is ALL that matters. Just read through the thread and the many and varied excuses as to why the baby MUST be killed. Over and over and over again.

Another poster argued well, pro-lifers do NOTHING. So I posted a perfect example of what pro lifers do every day. I'm sure it will be ignored.

Why isn't PP promoting motherhood and healthy births? No answer for that. Because .. abortions ... first, foremost, always ...
If you picket abortion clinics or Planned Parenthoods simply say so, if you want to disclose that. Otherwise, who knows? One can only speculate. That is why. You sure do your share of speculation and guessing what other posters think as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2020, 10:56 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
The mother should get whatever medical treatment is necessary to save her life. If the baby dies as a result of the MOTHER'S TREATMENT, that is an unfortunate tragedy. Are you seriously pretending not to understand this?

I have answered the question at least 10 times. You just are playing dumb because you don't like the fact that I continually say I don't support abortion.

I know you understand EXACTLY what I am saying. /shrug/ Not answering this again.
Your hilarious.
Your so all out against abortion. Calling it killing babies.
Then you turn around and call it treatment that causes an unfortunate tragedy when you sympathize with the situation.

Honey, abortion is abortion whether a woman wants to terminate because she doesn't want a baby or the fetus is aborted to save the mother's life. Its all ABORTION. Both situations KILL BABIES (according to you).
You seem to be the one playing dumb or in denial.

Old 02-24-2020, 10:59 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,945,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
If you picket abortion clinics or Planned Parenthoods simply say so, if you want to disclose that. Otherwise, who knows? One can only speculate. That is why. You sure do your share of speculation and guessing what other posters think as well.
I am not speculating about you. Why are YOU so concerned what I am doing?

It's obsessive and stalkerish.

Should I flip it around and say that if you don't pay for 10 abortions a year then you don't believe in abortion? Does that sound reasonable to you? And then ask you a bunch of times how much money you give to PP so women can go kill their babies?

Let's make up some more arbitrary things YOU think I should do so YOU can feel that I am truly pro-life. /faceplant/

Old 02-24-2020, 10:59 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Are you honestly saying that you do not know what a late term abortion is?
That is what I am saying

Old 02-24-2020, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Your hilarious.
Your so all out against abortion. Calling it killing babies.
Then you turn around and call it treatment that causes an unfortunate tragedy when you sympathize with the situation.

Honey, abortion is abortion whether a woman wants to terminate because she doesn't want a baby or the fetus is aborted to save the mother's life. Its all ABORTION. Both situations KILL BABIES (according to you).
You seem to be the one playing dumb or in denial.
Nope.

There is a difference between voluntarily KILLING A BABY because you feel like, and being faced with a medical condition that if untreated, will kill the mother. The mother needs the treatment. Why?

Because without it she will die ... and if she dies ... wait for it .... wait for it ... the BABY dies too.

I refuse to believe that you don't understand that. You're not that stupid.

To Add: Preemies can live starting at 22 weeks, in certain cases. So the chance of a baby being killed to save the mother's life is rare. It's another argument that has very little evidence to back it up.

But most pro abortioners don't really understand this.

Old 02-24-2020, 11:03 AM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
That is what I am saying
You know, Google is just a click away..

Old 02-24-2020, 11:14 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
You have no idea what my background is.

You just assume whatever I post is wrong. Because .... abortions. Must kill babies.

You are IGNORING the fact that the law ALLOWS any doctor to do whatever he or she wants by just signing "late term abortion" on the medical record.

Amazing how you continue to AVOID acknowledging facts. Every time. Just ... abortions at any and all costs. Make sure those babies are dead.

76 pages and continuing. The religious, blinding, and absolute worship at the alter of abortion. I've run into Jehovah's witnesses who are less zealous than you.
I don’t have to know your background to know it does not include medical school

We already discussed the law, it was put in place to assure abortions remain legal in NY despite any efforts made on a national basis.

Yes I am a zealot for the right to choice. You are a zealot of forced birth

Old 02-24-2020, 11:17 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,956,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
You know, Google is just a click away..
I want to know what your understanding of the term "late term abortion" means.

Old 02-24-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I don’t have to know your background to know it does not include medical school

We already discussed the law, it was put in place to assure abortions remain legal in NY despite any efforts made on a national basis.

Yes I am a zealot for the right to choice. You are a zealot of forced birth
You are a champion for ABORTION. Killing babies in the womb because ... money ... job .. school ... taking vacation in 2 months and I don't wanna be fat in my pictures ... don't wanna be pregnant on my wedding day ... because ... because ... because ... any excuse ... every excuse ... because I can get n abortion so I don't need to use both control ...

I am right to choose: Abstinence, Birth Control, Motherhood, Adoption.

Lots of choices there. One for everyone.

You do not know my background. /shrug/ Kinda cute that you think you do. You and Stillwater.

Old 02-24-2020, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
I want to know what your understanding of the term "late term abortion" means.
Why? Go look it up for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies