Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2020, 02:27 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Reading over this thread it is quite clear that there is NO situation that cannot be solved by abortion according to pro abortioners.

No job?
No money?
Rape?
Literally no one is saying even these things are solved by abortion. It just means that another person is now negatively affected by them.

I removed the other scenarios you put because I'm pretty sure they weren't even brought up at all in the topic of abortion.

Quote:

If someone doesn't kill you today, are you a "forced life"? Start using that. Tell people you are a "forced life" because no one killed you today.

I'm already using that phrase because as I've said to you and other pro-lifers that banning abortion is forced life. But I get that you don't understand the difference between abortion and murder AKA killing someone who is already here.

Quote:
You're still here SCREAMING for my approval in every. single. post.
We don't care at all about your approval. Personally I just would like pro-lifers to understand how insensitive it is to over-glamourize life to the point they want every fetus to be born just because it is there especially when they take importance over beings who are already here..people who are living in this big cruel world having panic attacks crying because they can barely survive in this world and now you want to add a baby to it to make it worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
One of Mark Twain's quotes just popped into my head: “Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
True it just frustrates me so much that the message being sent is basically advocating prison for not just the woman in question but the future human.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2020, 01:06 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
No, I don't. You and Cantribigenne (sp) were the 2 women itt who clearly stated to me you both had abortions and have no regret.

Unless you were just lying and threw that out there to sound "hip".

It doesn't matter how slick you think your argument is, you will never change the mind of a true believer in God that abortion is "OK."

The minds of pro-choice people can very easily be changed, they have, and they will..

When you oppose God, you lose....And you all know it.
How are their sex lives and reproductive choices any of your business as long as you're not a sex partner?

Old 04-30-2020, 06:00 PM

609 posts, read 265,051 times
What is so ironic about pro-lifers is that they are usually the same people who oppose tax money going toward WIC to buy infant formula and baby food.

??????????????????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies