Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2020, 04:10 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I didn’t know that was the posters point, he seemed to indicate that the science is wrong and it’s not warming.
Fun facts:

The South Fork of Long Island is a result of the initial retreat of the Laurentide Ice sheet.

The North Fork and north shore cliffs are a result of the returning ice during the Younger Dryas.

How'd that happen?

Probably adjusted temperatures.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:19 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes, Snopes is a Leftist joke, just like Wikipedia. NOAA and other organizations that publish "studies" have to lie and manipulate data. It is their only way to fool the masses into agreeing with bigger Government, more Taxes, more regulations and a diminished Standard of Living for others, not their elitist selves.
No doubt you didn't read the long Snopes article. Right?

Old 02-05-2020, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Your "fact checking" leftist sites cannot erase the LIES of temperature adjustments used to LIE by NOAA!

All the data is available, so you and your leftist lie mongers can POUND SAND!
No doubt, neither did you read the long Snopes article. Right?

Old 02-05-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
No doubt, neither did you read the long Snopes article. Right?
Don't you have some sand to get to?

Just kidding. I'll be glad to discuss your refutative opinions of the video presented in the OP.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:33 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I believe also NASA will not use remote reading data from remote uninhabited locations anymore .The data has to be manual recorded so now nearly all locations are effected by humans in populated locations.
http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/im...rface_temp.pdf Like I said.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
Snopes isn't an arbiter of truth; it's a few leftists and a cat.

"NOAA Hoarding Key Data On Oil Spill Damage"
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/noaa-...ta-on_n_645031
LOL, what does the above old article, likely needing updating, have to do with Snopes, a few leftists and a cat?

Old 02-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 1 day ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,599,675 times
Quote:
To bolster their claims of global warming, NOAA has to adjust past temperature records to hide the heat of the past to show apparent warming today. It is a DISGUSTING display of LIES all to further the globalists lust for power and control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hElTSfQEdsk

I sincerely hope that after reelection, Trump can tackle this caravan of LIES!
I suppose you think that the 1960s social movement were a KGB-engineered attempt to destroy America by destroying it's "moral values" base. No?

Maybe you think the wording on kids cereal boxes contains a secret government code to take away our freedoms? No?

Don't worry. The government isn't out to take away your freedoms. Unless you think "freedom" means "doing whatever the hell I want, as long as it doesn't commit immediately visible and obvious hurts to others in that moment or the next few months at latest".

Old 02-07-2020, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil75230 View Post
I suppose you think that the 1960s social movement were a KGB-engineered attempt to destroy America by destroying it's "moral values" base. No?

Maybe you think the wording on kids cereal boxes contains a secret government code to take away our freedoms? No?

Don't worry. The government isn't out to take away your freedoms. Unless you think "freedom" means "doing whatever the hell I want, as long as it doesn't commit immediately visible and obvious hurts to others in that moment or the next few months at latest".
You suppose a lot of CRAP that has NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. Perhaps you could try to refute the information presented in the post you quoted instead of blathering on about political platitudes, eh?

It is CLEAR that the "government", via NOAA, NASA, et al. ARE manipulating data to steer an agenda, and it's clear that you approve.

Old 02-07-2020, 07:20 AM

2,339 posts, read 2,071,405 times
Only in the USA are things like global warming, evolution, and the shape of the earth considered contentious issues.

Old 02-07-2020, 07:36 AM

57,281 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Fun facts:

The South Fork of Long Island is a result of the initial retreat of the Laurentide Ice sheet.

The North Fork and north shore cliffs are a result of the returning ice during the Younger Dryas.

How'd that happen?

Probably adjusted temperatures.
I know, I know, the earth was warm before it will warm again. So why is it suddenly warming other than the greenhouse effect, did the earth suddenly tilt in the last century. The OP seems to make the claim that its not warming and NOAA cooked the books.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies