Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2020, 04:12 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,212,614 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Funny how romney is now the darling of the left....several years ago, they hated him...
No you are mistaken. The center would go for Romney.

He does however stand with God and his oath.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:16 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Great time to be an American!

Terrible time to be a Democrat.
The Party has been obliterated.

Thank the Four Horse Dung for pulling it over the edge to become the extreme party.

Pelosi showed how frustrated she is. That ripping the speech BS was just that - BS!

Did you see her trying to chorale the sneers from her white wearing bitter lemons during the SotU?

It was surreal.

I have never been so ashamed of politicians as I was last night. They think they are the boss, but they found out today that we are.

No worries, They have sealed the deal for Trump.

Now to start culling the four horse women.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:33 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. And I never thought I would see the day when the SOTU speech was the most partisan and divisive thing I have ever heard.

Full of economic lies - "blue collar boom" - NO. He also made it seem like that he inherited a bad economy and that is just a lie.

Obama inherited a recession; trump did not.

Trump also flat out LIED about pre-existing conditions.

Under the circumstances, Pelosi's gesture was barely adequate but likely the best she could do at the time.
Reading between the lines, what you are really saying, that was the best SOTU in history. I agree.
obama did his best to destroy America and didn't do a bad job of it, destroyed the economy and divided the nation. Trump came along and pulled the country back up, the economy is booming, America is in great hands for at least four more years, probably eight or twelve more..

Old 02-05-2020, 04:34 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
No you are mistaken. The center would go for Romney.

He does however stand with God and his oath.

This is no response to what I stated, congrats at an useless deflection.....

Or you have no clue what I'm talking about....either useless response is acceptable.

Old 02-05-2020, 04:46 PM

46,278 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
OK, watch me throw out some phrases that should make any Democrat wince (and worry):

1) Stock market
2) Iowa caucus
3) Nancy Pelosi

I didn't even mention the SOTU address or the acquittal of Trump on all charges.

I believe it was talib (don't care if I sped her name wrong) said she was triggered by the word kavanaugh?

Oh, it was..and she walked out of the SOTU...

Also remember, she supported omar for saying "things happened" in 2001...

Many Americans died....but something happened...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFnkNX9m2E

Sad the left support this....

Old 02-05-2020, 05:13 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,951,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Perfect storm of Democrat Malfeasance comes back to crumble the party. Let's see.

• Monday - Democrats completely destroy the Iowa caucus. Demonstrate they can't even count votes. And apparently a little known mayor defeats two well know senators and Obama's former VP. Horror to all involved. Progressives & establishment Democrats start war.
  • Tuesday - Trump SToU address is one for the history books. One of the best SToU speeches of all times for it's delivery & content.

Disturbed Democrats in white dresses (amazing they stupidly made themselves marks like that) sat on their hands on good news about employment, black employment, the economy, and endless other pieces of good news for all to see. Then to cap it all off, a very disturbed and angry Democrat Speaker, tears up the speech like Mommy Dearest for all to see. It was a Democrat clown show not to be believed.
  • Wednesday - The US Senate will vote, in a bipartisan manner, to end the very partisan Democrat impeachment witch hunt against President Trump. They dropped their nuclear bomb, and in the process only managed to blow themselves up.
Great week for Trump, Trump's supporters, democracy and America. Democrats are whipped by their own self inflicted wounds. . And it's only down hill for them from here.

Waldo, I believe that the clock is ticking for the Democrat Party. It's about to run out. I've watched that party gradually destroy itself in the last eight to ten years, although they've done it longer than that. The way those people have behaved since President Trump's inauguration have been like crying kids. This year's SOTU should be all the evidence anyone needs to tell the difference between night and day. It is not a party that cares about you or me. Infantile behavior will not win voters.

This year will be the last presidential election where Democrats will be a party option. I expect major changes to our political structure in the coming years. It's going to happen.

Old 02-05-2020, 05:19 PM

2,066 posts, read 900,879 times
Quote:
WOW, from the Iowa Caucus.

Here is where the Democrats are quite damned to hell.

Democrat Iowa Caucus - Voter Participation (final alignment)

• 2016 - 139,185
  • 2020 - 108,071
  • Decrease - 22.4%

That ought to be scaring the hell out of the Democrats.

I am wondering if a portion of that is snow/weather related. I know it snowed like hell (Stygia, the 5th layer, an icy realm) here in Colorado on Monday.

Old 02-05-2020, 05:22 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Quote:
Perfect storm of Democrat Malfeasance comes back to crumble the party. Let's see.

• Monday - Democrats completely destroy the Iowa caucus. Demonstrate they can't even count votes. And apparently a little known mayor defeats two well know senators and Obama's former VP. Horror to all involved. Progressives & establishment Democrats start war.
  • Tuesday - Trump SToU address is one for the history books. One of the best SToU speeches of all times for it's delivery & content.

Disturbed Democrats in white dresses (amazing they stupidly made themselves marks like that) sat on their hands on good news about employment, black employment, the economy, and endless other pieces of good news for all to see. Then to cap it all off, a very disturbed and angry Democrat Speaker, tears up the speech like Mommy Dearist for all to see. It was a Democrat clown show not to be believed.
  • Wednesday - The US Senate will vote, in a bipartisan manner, to end the very partisan Democrat impeachment witch hunt against President Trump. They dropped their nuclear bomb, and in the process only managed to blow themselves up.
Great week for Trump, Trump's supporters, democracy and America. Democrats are whipped by their own self inflicted wounds. . And it's only down hill for them from here.
A Trifecta, 2 weeks in a row!

Old 02-05-2020, 05:22 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,028,546 times
wow what a week.And it's only wednesday.

Old 02-05-2020, 05:26 PM

7,221 posts, read 11,934,667 times
The Dems are doomed for sure. The posts in this thread, by the triggered lefties, are awesome. The grave got way deeper last night by the antics of Pelosi and the "hand sitting" Dems.

It has been a great week for POTUS and the Republican party. There are still two days left too! I'd like to order a declass with a side of unsealed indictments, please. #WINNING
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies