Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2020, 04:56 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Exactly. Huge contract with Nike. Nothing says standing up for social injustice by promoting products made in oversea sweatshops.

And promoting to inner city kids the importance of blowing $400 on a pair of clown shoes because it's good for their future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2020, 06:51 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
What about when he pretends to conduct the orchestra playing the National Anthem?
OMG!

He's clearly guilty of CWR.

(Conducting While Republican)

Get a rope!

Old 02-09-2020, 10:58 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Please show me examples of Trump going after and attacking American voters. I don’t see it. If anything he is trying to get more people to vote for him he constantly talks about the American people as one

I have seen Democrats however constantly attack white voters saying they are privileged and racist against other groups and also attacking Trump voters in general saying they have all been “duped” for not voting for their candidate
You just have to listen to his rallies and speeches. I think some of you live under a rock....sorry, don't mean to insult. I just shake my head at those who are obviously.

Old 02-09-2020, 11:19 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,494,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Please show me examples of Trump going after and attacking American voters. I don’t see it. If anything he is trying to get more people to vote for him he constantly talks about the American people as one

I have seen Democrats however constantly attack white voters saying they are privileged and racist against other groups and also attacking Trump voters in general saying they have all been “duped” for not voting for their candidate
Polls show half od America is democrat. He constantly attacks democrats. Hence he is not reacvhing across the aisle.

Old 02-10-2020, 12:04 AM

18,739 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Polls show half od America is democrat. He constantly attacks democrats. Hence he is not reacvhing across the aisle.
He also attacked (and killed) Iran's General Qasem Soleimani.

Soleimani was male.

Does that mean that President Trump is not supporting the 4 billion or so people on this planet who are male?

Old 02-10-2020, 01:57 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Nothing the left comes up with works because it is all based on lies.
Absolutely, nothing the Left says is based on truth or reality.....only appeals to those seething with hatred and jealousy.

Old 02-10-2020, 03:02 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
No, Trump pointed out that that's what Kaepernick's acts were doing, whether Kaepernick intended it or not. And even whether anybody pointed it out or not.

A lot of normal Americans felt Kaepernick was, in fact, dissing veterans and the flag, and the country in general. Long before Trump pointed it out.
Normal Americans knew what he was protesting and they knew he wasn`t dissing veterans or the flag. Another thing he wasn`t dissing is our POWs.

Old 02-10-2020, 03:12 AM

1,663 posts, read 876,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
YEah both sides do it.....In order to pander to the base, the suggestion is if you don't support a politician something is wrong with you -- you don't want what is best.

And is clutching Bibles and guns an insult -- if so --- I don't ever want to hear another one of you proudly claim your faith or gun ownership.

(White supremacists are the deplorables - and yes they belong to the Republican party -- sorry -- that doesn't mean any of you hear are necessarily racist but it does mean David Duke supports Trump),
David Duke supports former black panther Charles Barron.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-f...reg-pollowitz/

And Keith Ellison. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...to-keith-elli/

And ilhan omar. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...e-for-rep-omar

Old 02-10-2020, 03:48 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Providing oxygen to white nationalists on all levels, causing racial and religious hate crimes to spike to their highest levels in over 70 years.

The blame for this belongs on liberal media that has been dividing America ever since Trump announced he was going to run for President.

Old 02-10-2020, 04:54 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
The blame for this belongs on liberal media that has been dividing America ever since Trump announced he was going to run for President.
Seriously, no one had to tell me anything. I had a reaction to him as the words were coming out of his mouth. It was what he said, as he said it. After the fact, the media contributed to the problem, yes. It just went right over your head is all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies