Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 06:39 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,054,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
racist-in-chief 45 is influencing the youngest generation with his toxic propaganda. On top of the trillions in deficits he will leave to future generations.

Winning?

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/202...in-classrooms/
This is just more liberal fear-mongering propaganda. Do people still believe any of this garbage?

Russia collusion = fake
Kavanagh tried to rape me in high school = fake
Ukraine collusion = fake

Now Trump is a "bully"

It seems with each failure the democrats have to go lower & lower, now they're trying to make Trump appear like a middle school bully, lol.

I find all of this amusing, pathetic but amusing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2020, 06:59 AM

19,803 posts, read 9,353,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Kids are a reflection of their parents.

Kids aren’t watching hate spreading CNN and or MSNBC.
Yes, CNN and MSNBC are teaching kids to hate anyone or anything that does not agree with their extremely liberal viewpoints.

And even though I don't like Trump, their reporting on election night 2016 went a long way to teaching them to hate the election process (and possibly also the new POTUS).

Old 02-20-2020, 07:01 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
It also doesn't include the thousands of slurs, swastikas and racial epithets that aren't directly linked to Trump but that the president's detractors argue his behavior has exacerbated.
A real scientific study.

Old 02-20-2020, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
Kids need to be kids. It would be better for parents of both sides to discuss politics away from the little kids. My folks never discussed politics in front of us growing up. All I'm saying is if you have concerns, have the discussions about all this with other adults, not in front of the kids.
I completely disagree with the bold. One of the main reasons I developed an interest in history and politics and what was going on in the world around me was because my parents talked about politics in front of us kids. Much more intellectually stimulating than talking about sports, for example, and in my opinion.

Old 02-20-2020, 07:07 AM

14,481 posts, read 11,278,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Influenced by Trump's rhetoric a crazy went directly to Pittsburgh and killed my neighbors as they worshiped in their synagogue. A Trump supporter who lived by Trump's quotes and slogans and bumper stickers sent pipe bombs to numerous political opponents of Trump's. The KKK who openly supports and praises Donald Trump produced an ugly sicko who massacred folks in a Walmart in El Paso. Name a Democratic political figure who is openly supported by the KKK or one who inspires manifestos produced by mass killers before slaughtering innocent peaceful folks going about their activities of daily living.

Donald Trump's words are poison and as president he has done more than any politician in living memory to fan the flames of ethnic and racial antipathy and nurture a culture of bigotry. Donald Trump deliberately uses dehumanizing cruel and hateful rhetoric and incitements to violence. He targets individuals and groups and portrays them as alien invaders, or anti-American or rats and vermin. He picks on people and makes those who have differing opinions unworthy of dignity and respect, even subhuman.

The current POTUS is no leader and his policies, behavior and words deserve no respect or defense.
How did Trump influence anti-semites? Was it his moving of the American embassy to Jerusalem?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
My all time favorite Trump vid is the parkinsons one.
Yes, if there was ONE thing that turned me off about Trump, that was it. Of course, there were many other things he did and said that were horrible, but that was the absolutely WORST, in my opinion.

Anyone who would do that is just human scum, imo -- and bullying anyone because of skin color is just as bad, imo.

Old 02-20-2020, 07:14 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,665,707 times
Quote:
racist-in-chief 45 is influencing the youngest generation with his toxic propaganda. On top of the trillions in deficits he will leave to future generations.

Winning?

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/202...in-classrooms/

Liberal media/fake news is the source of hate and division in the US, not Trump.

Old 02-20-2020, 07:16 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
This is just more liberal fear-mongering propaganda. Do people still believe any of this garbage?

Russia collusion = fake
Kavanagh tried to rape me in high school = fake
Ukraine collusion = fake

Now Trump is a "bully"

It seems with each failure the democrats have to go lower & lower, now they're trying to make Trump appear like a middle school bully, lol.

I find all of this amusing, pathetic but amusing.
Most everything you posted is fake lol.

Ukraine collusion?? Wtf, where do you guys come up with this crap?

Old 02-20-2020, 07:17 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsyguam View Post
Liberal media/fake news is the source of hate and division in the US, not Trump.
Says the guy who probably reads breitfart on a daily basis.

The liberal media is the only thing fact checking the liar in chief

Old 02-20-2020, 07:21 AM

1,663 posts, read 1,054,876 times
Quote:
Most everything you posted is fake lol.

Ukraine collusion?? Wtf, where do you guys come up with this crap?
The democrats accused Trump of trying to collude with Ukrainian officials for a quid-pro-quo in regards to Biden being investigated.

Funny thing is, Biden actually mentioned his own quid-pro-quo on camera where he threatend Ukraine to fire one of their prosecutors, otherwise he would withold money from them. Why was Biden not investigated for making such a statement?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies