Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 07:08 PM

29,817 posts, read 24,898,335 times

Advertisements

Haha, first Maxine and now Bernie. And these are the fools who claim to know best and want to run your life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leh-...ature=emb_logo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2020, 12:00 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,702,626 times
It's unfortunate that the standard of political discourse in our once great nation has disinegrated to the level of who can prank who best.

Old 02-16-2020, 06:37 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citidata18 View Post
It's unfortunate that the standard of political discourse in our once great nation has disinegrated to the level of who can prank who best.
Reps to you.

"Unfortunate" is an understatement. I think "disgrace" is more appropriate.

Old 02-16-2020, 07:28 AM

8,302 posts, read 5,702,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Reps to you.

"Unfortunate" is an understatement. I think "disgrace" is more appropriate.
Fair enough, and thanks!

Old 02-16-2020, 08:14 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,651,742 times
Quote:
Today’s right wing now openly cheers for America’s #1 enemy, Russia.

Old 02-16-2020, 12:56 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,395,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
Who says that Russia is the number one enemy? Neoliberals who don't yet know there is a people's mandate that they fade into nothing? Their communist boost for going against Trump won't last long.

Today's Left wing purchased disinformation against a sitting President from Russia, and so it openly collaborates with "America's #1 enemy" as it does its work by painting conservatives as Russian bots.

The modern Left comes from Russia, not the Right. Learn history.

Old 02-16-2020, 04:11 PM

29,817 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Quote:
According to your false prophet Obama, your thinking is outdated and we have nothing to worry about regarding Russia. Personally, I feel the left hates Russia because they gave up on the left's communist dreams and ambitions.

Quote:
Actually, this prank is very informative and helpful for the voters. It shows how gullible and possibly senile Bernie actually is. He probably gets scammed all the time over the phone, as scammers typically target old senile people because they are more likely to fall for the scams. I do not want a senile person running our nation. He belongs in a retirement home, not running our country.

Old 02-16-2020, 04:34 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Haha, first Maxine and now Bernie. And these are the fools who claim to know best and want to run your life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leh-...ature=emb_logo

I've heard about "Lexus and Vovan" before, but I never looked into it/listened to their jokes, because for whatever reason I always thought that they were some predictably-boring idiots not worthy my time.
This time around I followed the link and actually listened to the whole thing.
Yep, it confirmed my initial opinion of them - boring mediocre idiots, that try hard to be funny.
Yawn.

P.S. I have to listen to that Gretta girl now.

Never heard her talking either.

(I need to compare the accents at least.)

Old 02-16-2020, 04:40 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:

Russia is not America's #1 enemy.

That's a mythical bogyman made up by the MSM, the Democrat elite, and the easily influenced who believe them without thought or question. They got hugely mad then Putin put the hapless community agitator and his addled VP in their place over the Ukraine.

Old 02-17-2020, 06:41 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
IF russian trolls are targeting anyone, they're doing so at the direction of the deep state.And guess who doesn't want Bernie to get the nomination?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies