Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2020, 08:31 AM

698 posts, read 234,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Donald Trump sniffing and heavy breathing during his speech last night (Jan. 9) on border security, reinforced claims that he regularly snorts Adderall to get through situations that require his concentration and attention to detail.
I think he is a closet alkie. Could be adderall. Something is wrong with the guy.

Old 02-21-2020, 08:34 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Donald Trump sniffing and heavy breathing during his speech last night (Jan. 9) on border security, reinforced claims that he regularly snorts Adderall to get through situations that require his concentration and attention to detail.
'claims'.

lol.

that's really what you based this statement on?

Quote:
It's well known that Trump has been addicted to various forms of methamphetamine for decades.
i'm gonna go ahead and be embarrassed on your behalf now

i can certainly understand why you were too embarassed to include your source for that.
moneypowergreed.com? really? really?

Old 02-21-2020, 08:36 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
I think he is a closet alkie. Could be adderall. Something is wrong with the guy.
Supposedly Trump has to wear Depends because his Adderall abuse has made him incontinent and he tends to wet himself when he's stressed.

Old 02-21-2020, 08:37 AM

698 posts, read 234,676 times
Quote:
Supposedly Trump has to wear Depends because his Adderall abuse has made him incontinent and he tends to wet himself when he's stressed.
There is no way we can ever know.

Old 02-21-2020, 08:38 AM

Quote:
is that another gem you pulled from moneypowergreed.com?

then it must surely be true

Old 02-21-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
'claims'.

lol.

that's really what you based this statement on?

i'm gonna go ahead and be embarrassed on your behalf now

i can certainly understand why you were too embarassed to include your source for that.
moneypowergreed.com? really? really?
Actor and comedian Tom Arnold accused President Donald Trump of previously abusing Adderall on the set of NBC's The Apprentice.
"Donald Trump abused Adderall on the set & it made him crazy. He even snorted Adderall. Mark Burnett knew it. It's scary," he wrote in a tweet, accusing The Apprentice creator of knowing that the president took the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder drug.--Newsweek

And there's plenty more. You can look it up.

Old 02-21-2020, 08:40 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,372,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Is it possible your son wasn't a criminal? Unlike Trayvon, who was a criminal and was acting like one? Is it possible that your neighbors would have turned out to be George Zimmerman if your son had attacked them and put their life in jeopardy? Everything Zimmerman did was completely proper.
According to who?

How did he know that Martin was or wasn't a criminal? By the hoodie?

My neighbors don't follow people around at night. We actually believe in the right to walk down the street.

Proper? If someone were following me at night, my first thought wouldn't be "Oh look I made a new friend." It would be "someone is looking for trouble."

So how exactly did neighborhood Watch Zimmerman know that Martin was or wasn't a criminal? Oh yeah he just assumed it.
He was walking through yards looking in windows. As if he were a burglar casing the houses.

How do you not know the basic facts of the case?

Old 02-21-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Actor and comedian Tom Arnold accused President Donald Trump of previously abusing Adderall on the set of NBC's The Apprentice.
"Donald Trump abused Adderall on the set & it made him crazy. He even snorted Adderall. Mark Burnett knew it. It's scary," he wrote in a tweet, accusing The Apprentice creator of knowing that the president took the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder drug.--Newsweek

And there's plenty more. You can look it up.
tom arnold, certified lunatic? okey dokey

Tom Arnold Was Visited by Secret Service After Challenging President Trump to a Fight

Old 02-21-2020, 08:57 AM

19,712 posts, read 20,244,680 times
I think Zimmerman will end up in jail or dead. Justice will be served, one way or another...

Old 02-21-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Don't like my sources? Then do your own research. There's plenty more sources. All you have to do is google "Trump and Adderall". And even with my one finger hunt and peck method of typing I'm able to type "Trump and Adderall" in about 3 seconds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies