Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 09:42 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
OP: "Democrats, party of hate!"

Donald Trump:

"countries led by blacks are s***hole countries."

"Mexicans are rapists, murderers, drug dealers."
it's pretty sad when you have to make up false quotes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2020, 09:53 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,496,445 times
Nancy Reagan’s daughter is gay? I guess I never paid attention because it’s so unimportant.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:58 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Donald Trump (who is fat and ugly) is a cesspool of hatred, anger, and bitterness. He insults and demeans anyone that does not worship him.
What delicious irony.
It really has to be witnessed firsthand to be believed. 100% proof of the OP's claims.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:59 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,218,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Nancy Reagan’s daughter is gay? I guess I never paid attention because it’s so unimportant.
Her son, Ron Jr., is gay, as far as I know.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:01 AM

17,773 posts, read 13,665,953 times
It's always amusing. Trump supporters exaggerate, misrepresent, and flat out lie about how awful "things" were under Obama.

Yet they expect anti Trumpers to tell them that "things" under Trump are golden.

When Trumpers will admit the truth: Obama provided the momentum for the economy which has helped Trump bring to even greater heights...then perhaps anti- Trumpers would be obligated to admit to Trump's successes at least regarding the economy.

But that ain't gonna happen...

So carry on.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:02 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,925,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Trump has fulfilled more promises than any previous President I can remember. The promises he hasn't been able to fulfill YET, he is working to fulfill.

I'll believe that when the budget is balanced, our trade deficits disappear, Obamacare is replaced and Mexico pays for the wall.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:05 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It's always amusing. Trump supporters exaggerate, misrepresent, and flat out lie about how awful "things" were under Obama.

Yet they expect anti Trumpers to tell them that "things" under Trump are golden.

When Trumpers will admit the truth: Obama provided the momentum for the economy which has helped Trump bring to even greater heights...then perhaps anti- Trumpers would be obligated to admit to Trump's successes at least regarding the economy.

So carry on.
If Obama's policies were so hot, 1200+ Democrats wouldn't have lost their seats due to his policies. He reduced the Democrat party to a state of powerlessness not seen for close to 100 years. We would not have had 3 new wars of choice and the Afghan Surge that got 10s of 1000s killed and brought us the rise of ISIS. We would not have had every single bankster responsible for 08/09 given a free pass.

That is the reality. And all the Democrat party has in response is to demonize anyone who points it out.

Trump and his policies have turned all of this around and the Democrats have been screaming, hatefully, since he started.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:11 AM

29,433 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post

So carry on.
Nope. He actually saved my career, and helped get the industry back on track. Things are good careerwise but still shy of pre '08 money. Didn't vote for him, but didn't care one way or another about him. Wasn't a fan of how the ACA worked out. Didn't like some of the comments his wife made. Ferguson was the turning point though, whether he meant to or not that , in my mind was when we as a country really started dividing.

Old 02-21-2020, 10:14 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Great comment from a Rush caller.

The dems sell the idea that everything sucks and only they can “fix” it.
They don’t promote ANY positive picture of the future except promising FREE everything.

They’re still playing from the old political playbook where you can make outlandish promises to get elected, knowing that you’re not going to keep them.

All that means is it there are still people in our country who do not pay attention to politics and only vote Democrat because they feel that they’re supposed to.

We have work to do.
Just watch this video, it sums up everything perfectly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pjs...ature=emb_logo

Old 02-21-2020, 10:18 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,131,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I'll believe that when the budget is balanced, our trade deficits disappear, Obamacare is replaced and Mexico pays for the wall.
The USMCA will be what pays for the wall.

Trump carried over some of the views he had when he was a Democrat, he still is a big federal government solutions guy, so I'm not sure he is as motivated to cut the deficit as he is on other matters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies