Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2020, 08:57 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times

Advertisements

This is what trump adds to the swamp.

Erik Prince = illegal arms trader. Founded Blackhawk mercenaries.Brother of Betsy Devos. Sec. of Education,
Devoses husband owns or owned part of a Canadian bank caught up in the investigation of Russian money laundering

Both are heirs to their father billionaire fortune.

WHY would a rich kid like him want anything to do with the business of killing people?

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/20/...on-trump-barr/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2020, 09:00 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
this right here is a "don't look at George Soros" thread.

there are lots of these.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:07 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Look at Soros in your own thread. We are talking about Prince in this one.

Even more on this rich thug.

Working with a small cadre of loyalists — including a former South African commando, a former Australian air force pilot, and a lawyer with dual citizenship in the U.S. and Israel — Prince sought to secretly rebuild his private CIA and special operations enterprise by setting up foreign shell companies and offering paramilitary services, according to documents reviewed by The Intercept and interviews with several people familiar with Prince’s business proposals.

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/24/...investigation/

Old 02-21-2020, 09:09 AM

8,497 posts, read 4,559,995 times
Trump is creating the biggest swamp EVER in DC.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:12 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,084,700 times
I can't wait until the Dems take back the White House next January. I hope there are sweeping investigations across the entire Trump administration. Look into any and everybody that was associated with that orange turd.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:29 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I can't wait until the Dems take back the White House next January. I hope there are sweeping investigations across the entire Trump administration. Look into any and everybody that was associated with that orange turd.

There was already one completely made up investigation against Trump, and now you demand more.

Who are the authoritarians again?

Old 02-21-2020, 09:29 AM

18,727 posts, read 7,606,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
This is what trump adds to the swamp.

Erik Prince = illegal arms trader. Founded Blackhawk mercenaries.Brother of Betsy Devos. Sec. of Education,
Devoses husband owns or owned part of a Canadian bank caught up in the investigation of Russian money laundering

Both are heirs to their father billionaire fortune.

WHY would a rich kid like him want anything to do with the business of killing people?
TRANSLATION: I have no idea whether Prince did anything wrong or illegal. But he worked with Trump at some point (as well as Obama and GWB), so I hate him. So I'll bash and smear him, call him and his company names, and hope something sticks anyway. Maybe it'll help us to GET TRUMP.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:35 AM

839 posts, read 734,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
TRANSLATION: I have no idea whether Prince did anything wrong or illegal. But he worked with Trump at some point (as well as Obama and GWB), so I hate him. So I'll bash and smear him, call him and his company names, and hope something sticks anyway. Maybe it'll help us to GET TRUMP.
TRANSLATION: I will defend Trump to my last dying breath! That one day, I can join the ranks of his supreme loyalists and share his riches. And that I can commit any crime I want and have it pardoned.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:41 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Yes, that is correct.

Without a single piece of evidence the OP claims that Prince is an illegal arms trafficker.

Old 02-21-2020, 09:53 AM

78,398 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
They already have.

Just one example, the LA DA dug into the Saudi guy in CA (after donating to Trumps inaugeration) that turns out to be illegally directing funds from their gov. Now why didn't you hear about this all over the news?

You're fairly smart, I bet you can guess before looking.

I'm all for looking into any illegal practices but it seems like some of the DA's around the country are selectively deciding when and whom to investigate and prosecute along political lines which is extremely dangerous imo. (And no, Trump being a D-bag and interfering in cases doesn't make it ok as in two wrongs balancing things out. )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies