Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 06:18 AM

30,348 posts, read 19,122,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I've never once seen the guy smile. I wouldn't vote him in for 'dog-catcher'.

And from what all the talking heads are saying - Bernie Gutman (real name) doesn't have a chance in a general election. People don't want communism - and that's what he is - a communist, who took his honeymoon in communist Russia.
Will the Mogadishuans vote for a Jewish President? Trump came really close in Minnesota last time and I think he'll win it in 2020....nice to see them join their brothers in Wisconsin, Michigan, N. and S Dakota, and Iowa on the winning Trump team.

Trump now has Big Mo on his side and is trending towards just wiping out the sacrificial Dem nominee, hopefully Crazy Bernie....Alfred E Newman and Pocahontas would also be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2020, 06:21 AM

20,318 posts, read 19,905,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
"It will be like Sweden. Everybody gets their own apartment where they can invite their friends over. And we get health care. And things will be fair."
I don't want an apartment.

We didn't work, live well within our means and save only to end up in an apartment.

We prefer our own abundance of private outdoor space and detached housing.

Other's MMV.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:23 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
46% Nevada. After all the talk about the Union and their healthcare.. He will wipe out Trump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Will the Mogadishuans vote for a Jewish President? Trump came really close in Minnesota last time and I think he'll win it in 2020....nice to see them join their brothers in Wisconsin, Michigan, N. and S Dakota, and Iowa on the winning Trump team.

Trump now has Big Mo on his side and is trending towards just wiping out the sacrificial Dem nominee, hopefully Crazy Bernie....Alfred E Newman and Pocahontas would also be good.
Yeah they'll vote for him. Their Princess Ilhan is a Bern supporter I am pretty sure.

Trying to make out Lefties and their motley crew of misfits all voting for the same characters isn't something anyone should try doing.

Trump had no business coming as close as he came to Winning Minnesota last time, I agree, so I wouldn't be surprised if he won the State. I believe we're the ONLY State in America with republican Senate, democrat House.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:28 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovorlando View Post
No, this country doesn't need destruction. WE had that for 8 miserable years.
What "destruction" ? Obama led this country for two terms with hardly a hitch. Trump can't get through one day without one scandal or another. Obama pulled us out of the second worst recession in our history, nailed Bin Laden, and he was loved all around the world. Contrast that to the simpleton now sitting his fat butt in the WH, a man who can not get anything done because he is too busy tweeting all day about nonsensical subjects, and who is the laughing stock of the world.

We know the real reason your side hates Obama, and it has nothing to do with his job performance.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:29 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,765,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They knee-capped him last time....what's stopping them from doing that to Comrade Crazy Bernie again?

By the way, Trump would win virtually all of the EC if Crazy Bernie doesn't get knee-capped by the Democrat Party and their media.
You sound like a Hillary supporter that was so eager to run against trump. We saw how that worked out.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:31 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,508,099 times
Sanders makes blue places more blue and red places more red. He will lose battleground states and fail to get to 270.

Old 02-23-2020, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Sanders makes blue places more blue and red places more red. He will lose battleground states and fail to get to 270.
If Hillary did that, she would be president today.

Old 02-23-2020, 07:06 AM

4,729 posts, read 4,361,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
How can Democrats nominate someone that’s Jewish? I thought y’all said Democrats were anti Semitic?
Because he’s a self hating Jew. Virulently anti Israel and uses known anti semites (Omar, Talib, and Sarsour) as his campaign surrogates. He’s like a pig who extends his kosher looking paw when he’s as treif (non kosher) as they come.

Old 02-23-2020, 07:12 AM

19,220 posts, read 17,072,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
Because he’s a self hating Jew. Virulently anti Israel and uses known anti semites (Omar, Talib, and Sarsour) as his campaign surrogates. He’s like a pig who extends his kosher looking paw when he’s as treif (non kosher) as they come.
How about we focus on a President based on their secular abilities rather than their perceived religious ones. I'll agree Bernie is no more an observant Jew than Trump is an observant Christian and Obama wasn't a frequent flier either before his political career began.

We have enough faith leader of all flavors available for those who want them let them minister to the masses we aren't electing a President for that role.

Old 02-23-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
This is why we’re going to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies