Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2020, 06:20 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Ok, you didn't want to answer the question, which is a logical outgrowth of your original premise. Seems to me that you are the one delineating mutual exclusivity of choices.

Oh, I didn't expect you to answer the question so I wasn't surprised.
Uh oh, the OP is once again fantabulously postulatificating on the ramifications of the sourcefullness again.

Like the old saying, all hat no cattle.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:26 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Weird huh? The US has progressed to the point where blacks can be billionaires in this country and yet some people hold this up as a negative thing.

But anyway, that's hateful bitter people for you. Glass always half full.
And again....your comment represents the impediments blacks face from whites in this country, still.

Now lets look at this. If you say that there are more white people on welfare than blacks....what will many whites say? If you note that whites commit murder, rap robbery and other violent crimes...what will whites say? Whites will say.....THE POINT IS THAT BLACKS DISPROPORTIONATELY are guilty of these things. The thing whites want to focus on, when its a negative, is proportionately. They want you to know that blacks are disproportionately doing negative things. However, they DON'T want you to focus on blacks disproportionately being under represented in positive things like WEALTH and BILLIONAIRES. They just say ignore the proportions and that whites are disproportionately getting the benefits of America, while blacks are not. Ignore that and just be glad that there are ANY blacks who are billionaires. This is from the same school of thought that blacks should be happy that they are in America, and not in Africa, regardless of how much worse living in America is for blacks...than it is for whites.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:34 PM

1,378 posts, read 737,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
No...not in this discussion. The primary races in this country, for the vast majority of its history, are Native Americans, whites and African Americans. The typical member in these groups are at least 8 generation Americans. Through this history....as a Native, White and black nation....the racial inequalities between these groups was formed.
Well it does matter. More so than what you are posting. I would rather hear about how to help them. Social exclusion of other races is racism btw.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
Well it does matter. More so than what you are posting. I would rather hear about how to help them. Social exclusion of other races is racism btw.
You can start a new topic. Its a free forum. This one is talking about the racial gap for blacks. You are free to talk about other races.....but I will not be participating.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:38 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,611,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron99 View Post
The only thing a few posters care about or think about is race.

They blame all of their failures on racism.

If they were white, they'd be billionaires.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:40 PM

Quote:
You can start a new topic. Its a free forum. This one is talking about the racial gap for blacks. You are free to talk about other races.....but I will not be participating.
The racial gap starts at home where black parents tell their children they won't succeed because the system is rigged against them.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
The racial gap starts at home where black parents tell their children they won't succeed because the system is rigged against them.
You don't know a thing about what goes on in a black home....lol. It's amazing how people like you say stuff, with utter conviction and confidence, but have absolutely NO PROOF. Its all a figment of your imagination about blacks.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:50 PM

Quote:
You don't know a thing about what goes on in a black home....lol. It's amazing how people like you say stuff, with utter conviction and confidence, but have absolutely NO PROOF. Its all a figment of your imagination about blacks.
I can see all over black people whining about not getting a fair shake because of imagined racism, and their kids see it as well.

Old 02-24-2020, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I can see all over black people whining about not getting a fair shake because of imagined racism, and their kids see it as well.
Well then....I am sure white kids are getting the impression that blacks are inferior from all the parents who dismiss that anything bad happened to blacks that would make them be like they are today. "its just they way they are".

Old 02-24-2020, 07:55 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
607 Billionaires in the USA. Of those.....5 are black. That means less than 1% of America's billionaires are black (while the general population is 13% black) and 60% of black billionaires is via sports and or entertainment.
1% black is normal at the highest level of legitimate achievement in many fields, not just wealth accumulation, and not just in the U.S. On the flipside, blacks represent close to 99% of people who have ever run 100 meters under 10 seconds. This is not something government can fix. If you must see it as a problem, blame mother nature and tens of thousands of years of divergent evolution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies