Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2021, 12:54 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,568,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
I got my 2nd shot on Feb. 13, 2021 so that means my 6 months will be up in August
What to do?

Get your spike proteins tested.
My doc just ordered me tested to see if vaccine was still working and my spike proteins are still very high after five months. It’s a different lab test than the Covid antibody one.
Here is the name of the test.
SARS-COV-2 SPIKE PROTEIN IGG, QUANTITATIVE -
Mine came to 7,800 Au/ml which she said was high.

Last edited by mountainrose; 07-28-2021 at 01:04 PM..

Old 07-28-2021, 12:55 PM

8,418 posts, read 4,575,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
I'm just a smart layman, but it seems to me maybe the inoculations aren't working as well as we were led to believe. We should probably vaccinate some more snow leopards and make sure unvaccinated people can't go to the grocery store, that should fix everything.

Yeah, and the "blame everything on the unvaxxed" lie is starting to fall apart too. Remember yesterday it was their fault that the vaxxed even could catch and spread the virus? I guess it was too outrageous a lie to let stand so they walked it back.

Old 07-28-2021, 12:57 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
According to the CDC and Director Rochelle Walensky, ALL people who have previously been "vaccinated" should be tested after any future exposure to the Wuhan virus, as "even vaccinated people who are infected by Delta may carry large amounts of the virus and transmit it to others."

From hard-left Axios, earlier today:

This inoculation is not a vaccine in any traditional sense. It isn't. And the CDC has beclowned themselves so many times now, it is a wonder that anyone still pays attention to them at all.

The washing of the hands in now practiced in modern medicine, and Penicillin is not leeches in any traditional sense.

Of course in the real world most vaccinated will be exposed without their knowledge. But in some cases of obvious exposure, the medical powers that be could be in the position of making it sensibly possible for those vaccinated to get checked easily enough.

Old 07-28-2021, 12:57 PM

9,870 posts, read 4,641,933 times
To detect the presence of 'a' covid virus or covid 19? I thought delta needed additional testing

Old 07-28-2021, 12:58 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
That's because your immunity is almost gone if you got an mRNA shot

Pfizer said 6 months and current data from Israel shows that 95% has dropped to 39%
Yeah, beyond whatever immediate benefits that these inoculations provide, the impact on your immunity system with regards to other threats going forward appears to be decidedly negative from all I have gathered.

If others are willing to compromise the capacity of their immunity system against who knows how many different immunological threats over the remaining course of their lives, just for the immediate benefits provided by this hastily prepared elixir, then that is their decision. But I really think it is a bad idea for me to get this shot.

Old 07-28-2021, 12:58 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,796,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
According to the CDC and Director Rochelle Walensky, ALL people who have previously been "vaccinated" should be tested after any future exposure to the Wuhan virus, as "even vaccinated people who are infected by Delta may carry large amounts of the virus and transmit it to others."

From hard-left Axios, earlier today:

This inoculation is not a vaccine in any traditional sense. It isn't. And the CDC has beclowned themselves so many times now, it is a wonder that anyone still pays attention to them at all.
People should just be happy the shots protect them from serious illness and dying, and leave everyone else alone. No more mandates, rules, or hoops to jump through. Get the 'vaccine' or don't...and move on.

Old 07-28-2021, 12:59 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,469,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Yeah, and the "blame everything on the unvaxxed" lie is starting to fall apart too. Remember yesterday it was their fault that the vaxxed even could catch and spread the virus? I guess it was too outrageous a lie to let stand so they walked it back.
The durability on the vaccines is a topic long since discussed, and the vaxed are gradually becoming the unvaxed.

Comprende?

Old 07-28-2021, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Good luck with that. People around my area are not going to put up with contact tracing, masks, and lockdowns for another 2 years, much less another entire winter. Covid is here to stay. The nanny state authoritarians need to get over it and accept it. If I need a booster shot, better get one ready. I've heard no news stories saying they are working on one.
Trials for booster already underway

https://www.wsmv.com/news/pfizer-boo...15cb7c729.html

And an interesting sidenote about Pfizer.

https://globalnews.ca/news/8065944/p...-booster-shot/

Old 07-28-2021, 01:05 PM

23,862 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Enough already.

Here's the bottom line on these vaccines, as it currently stands:

The only thing they do is reduce severity of symptoms.

But I'm an evil person for not taking the as-yet unapproved, first of its kind to be used on humans therapy with some pretty peculiar and dangerous side effects?

Note that with each new thing we find out about these things, they become more worthless. But somehow, for some reason, I'm still supposed to take it, no questions asked. Seriously, folks? Are you nuts? Do you logic?

Old 07-28-2021, 01:06 PM

I have this urge to say gene therapy. Never mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies