Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2021, 04:39 PM

5,068 posts, read 2,278,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You haven't learned a thing in the last year. Not a damned thing.
“You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to swagger again.”

See my comment above.

Old 07-30-2021, 04:53 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Propaganda works!

Nope, he was freaked about the contagion of Delta and the fact that Over 97% of all US covid hospitalizations/99% of all covid deaths due to the unvaccinated

https://www.cnet.com/health/99-of-co...e-experts-say/

Old 07-30-2021, 04:57 PM

1,162 posts, read 456,421 times
https://www.wsfa.com/2021/07/29/alab...ivity-rate-us/

"Nafziger said almost every one of the patients in the hospital who did not get the vaccine, now said they wish they had."

Old 07-30-2021, 04:59 PM

1,162 posts, read 456,421 times
Free vaccine versus medical bills…man people are dumb

It’s like there’s a divide in this country between people who can relate to others and understand things even if they’re not personally affected, and people that can’t comprehend anything unless it’s happening directly to them. Baffling.

Old 07-30-2021, 05:10 PM

423 posts, read 186,562 times
Default What about the ones who can't catch Covid?

Wouldn't it be beneficial to research the anomaly that there are people who are simply unable to catch Covid-19? What is different about them? Blood type? Vitamin levels? Lifestyle? Certain genetic factors?

My wife had Covid in early September 2020. She was in her pregnancy. Lost all sense of taste and smell, had a minor fever for two days and tiredness for 2 weeks. I spent all two weeks with her in self quarantine. Kissed, hugged, etc. I went and payed for an IgG antibody test later in that month - no antibodies.

After that in October, my brother caught it too. I brought him vitamins, helped him shopping, etc. because he was in quarantine (he also had similar symptoms). You have to know that we had an absolutely insane 3rd wave in my country (EU) and almost everyone caught it around me that time. 3 weeks ago, I payed again for an antibody test - no antibodies.

Seems like I'm unable to catch it. There are a few of us. I know of others whose whole family went down with Covid and they just didn't catch it.

About me: I'm a little overweight, but not much. I don't eat particularly healthy. I'm not running 10 miles a day - in fact I don't run at all, I hate running. Just some very light weight-lifting here and there.

The only "peculiarity" I can think of is that I have an insane vitamin-D level at 80 ng/ml - I know that because I've been supplementing it for years so I regularly test myself. I made my family members, my wife and some of my friends test their levels and they were all in the 20-25 ng/ml range similar to the majority of western population according to the statistics. My wife's gynecologist had a level of 19 ng/ml!

Back to the topic: why is there no research about us, who spent time with relatives who got Covid and didn't catch it? I'm not talking about being asymptomatic. What about us who have lab proof that we have zero antibodies despite having exposed to Covid-19?

Old 07-30-2021, 05:12 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redflag71 View Post
I am not drinking the mainstream media Kool-Aid, thanks but no thanks...
What about reports coming directly from the hospitals? My local hospital reports that 98% of covid patients not in ICU have NOT been vaccinated, while 100% of the ICU patients not vaccinated.

Old 07-30-2021, 05:21 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
"O" type blood is more resistant to COVID as well.

Type O Blood Linked to Lower Rates of COVID-19

Old 07-30-2021, 05:41 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
I have A- blood, which was at one point said to be the type that would cause someone to get Covid more easily.

I don't eat particularly healthy.

I don't work out - I, too, hate running. I find no joy in it whatsoever, even when I was in track, (sprinting, not long distance), and in the Army. I've done a lot of running in my life, so it's not about, 'just keep doing it, you'll start to like it'. No, I won't.

However, I am outside almost every single day, up to 12 hours a day, in the sun...the boiling sun. I have to climb 3 flights of stairs, (in the boiling sun), far more often than I'd like, in that 12 hours, when I deliver whatever it is the person ordered.

I'm also already a germaphobe, so don't touch things with my bare hands. I wash my hands throughout the day. I'd say about 10 times a day or more, my hands are being washed.

I don't track anything into my house. Shoes are off at the door, street clothes are changed out of immediately.

I don't get close to other people. I've always 'social distanced', because people are gross.

I have been out there, delivering, for many different types of people all over the cities in the last year +. I haven't even gotten a cold. Nothing.

I was informed that I was 'selfish' and would die, and deserved to...right here on this forum.

I'm still here. Not even a sniffle.

Old 07-30-2021, 05:42 PM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
What about reports coming directly from the hospitals? My local hospital reports that 98% of covid patients not in ICU have NOT been vaccinated, while 100% of the ICU patients not vaccinated.
Did you mistype? It reads like you are saying all patients that have COVID and are in the hospital have not been vaccinated?

Old 07-30-2021, 05:58 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,138,222 times
I remember reading about this guy back in January. Dude is like a living middle-finger to COVID, haha.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-56324050
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies