Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2021, 07:36 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,884,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
It wasn’t fool proof back in May either when the CDC told people it was ok to remove their masks! So can you now see why many of us are confused, frustrated and don’t trust the “science” anymore?
Trust Taiwan, Vietnam and Singapore data.

Old 08-02-2021, 07:38 PM

30,164 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Afraid your vaccine won't work, so use some unintelligent ridiculous name calling technique.
Good grief.
My vaccine is working. Better for me than unvaxxed back in December and ending up in the hospital with covid.

But everyone has a right to make their own choice. I am fine and at this point encourage all unvaccinated to just go on and live life to the fullest. We need this virus to spread quickly to all unvaccinated people and hopefully end this pandemic. I am fine with you doing your part in this.

Old 08-02-2021, 07:46 PM

30,164 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
It wasn’t fool proof back in May either when the CDC told people it was ok to remove their masks! So can you now see why many of us are confused, frustrated and don’t trust the “science” anymore?
If you really open your eyes you will not be confused. In May it appeared that vaccinated people do not spread covid. Then with Delta it was found that vaccinated people can spread covid. So they backed of their unmasking suggestion. Pretty simple.

I think that everyone who wants to should be unmasked and covid should spread far and wide.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:09 PM

3,495 posts, read 1,410,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If you really open your eyes you will not be confused. In May it appeared that vaccinated people do not spread covid. Then with Delta it was found that vaccinated people can spread covid. So they backed of their unmasking suggestion. Pretty simple.

I think that everyone who wants to should be unmasked and covid should spread far and wide.
So Covid is spreading by the vaccinated, thus it is not working? Shouldn’t vaccination provide immunity and slow the spread?

Old 08-02-2021, 08:12 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
That would be funny if the vaccines are losing their effectiveness and now they are finding out.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:29 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Federal emergency team has been deployed to Louisiana to help with COVID surge.

Louisiana is one of the least vaccinated states in the country.

https://www.wlfi.com/content/nationa...2.html?ref=432

Old 08-02-2021, 08:32 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
The situation changed, it's as simple as that. The Delta variant is different, now the advice is different.

I do not find that difficult to understand.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-02-2021, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
That would be funny if the vaccines are losing their effectiveness and now they are finding out.
Yeah that will be the next flip flop. They’ll be like, the science hasn’t changed, the vaccine did.

Old 08-02-2021, 08:33 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Yeah that will be the next flip flop. They’ll be like, the science hasn’t changed, the vaccine did.
A lot of vaccines lose effectiveness. They can't tell when until it happens.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 08-02-2021, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
The situation changed, it's as simple as that. The Delta variant is different, now the advice is different.

I do not find that difficult to understand.
I understand the variant is different. But they are claiming that the vaccines are still highly effective against the variant and that breakthrough infections are rare. So that contradicts the fact that they are telling vaccinated people that they are contributing to the surge and should mask up again. Makes no sense!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies