Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2021, 04:13 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,952,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That's the FRICKEN POINT! You can't sit there and say that all of these 'new cases' (still using the faulty PCR tests) are 'Delta variant', when you have NO idea if they are or not!

What part of that is difficult for you to comprehend?

The PCR test is not what they use for genomic sequencing. They use the biological sample taken during PCR testing.

Analysing DNA for variant tracking is not done for individual diagnostic purposes.

Is anyone saying that ALL new cases (in the US) are Delta?

Old 08-13-2021, 04:39 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
It is FAR more reasonable to advocate for changing this than to entirely do away with mandated shots.
You have it completely backwards ….

The reality is, its totally unreasonable for anyone to advocate, let alone impose mandatory vaccinations, so to ask for special exemptions to such an unreasonable intrusion upon a person is like asking a bank robber to only take some of the money, rather than all of it. None of it belongs to the robber, and no one has the right to force a needle into you, against your will. Its called ASSAULT. Get it?

If you are not allowed to decide what is done with, or to your own body, then you have no freedom or rights at all, but are indeed someone else’s property (slave), regardless of the reasons (excuses) cited to justify such an unjust thing.

What would you call it if a stranger grabbed you off the street, and forced “something” other than a hypodermic needle into your body, hmm? You’d call it sexual assault, and rightly so. Its a criminal act.

The same damned concept applies to being assaulted against your will with a needle.

Old 08-13-2021, 04:45 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadad View Post
what is your general location?

North GA.

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

The reality is, its totally unreasonable for anyone to advocate, let alone impose mandatory vaccinations, so to ask for special exemptions to such an unreasonable intrusion upon a person is like asking a bank robber to only take some of the money, rather than all of it. None of it belongs to the robber, and no one has the right to force a needle into you, against your will. Its called ASSAULT. Get it?

If you are not allowed to decide what is done with, or to your own body, then you have no freedom or rights at all, but are indeed someone else’s property (slave), regardless of the reasons (excuses) cited to justify such an unjust thing.

What would you call it if a stranger grabbed you off the street, and forced “something” other than a hypodermic needle into your body, hmm? You’d call it sexual assault, and rightly so. Its a criminal act.

The same damned concept applies to being assaulted against your will with a needle.
And what about spewing a deadly virus at nursing home patients and hospital-bound transplant and dialysis patients in Montana? And Florida? Is this not assault or murder?

1,875 posts, read 1,326,847 times
PCR tests don't test for the variant

Old 08-13-2021, 04:50 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
You have repeatedly called COVID-19 a hoax/fake virus, so I'm sorry, but I'm not going to engage with you any further. "Have a blessed day"

Good thing here in my town in Oklahoma. Lots of unvaccinated but I know several people who were for sure not going to get vaccinated who now have been jabbed. Unfortunately it is because they know people close to them that have gotten very ill. And one person I know a family member died.

Old 08-13-2021, 04:51 PM

3,838 posts, read 1,787,299 times
Quote:

Exactly.

We should always have the right to say what we allow into our bodies or not.

Old 08-13-2021, 04:52 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncole1 View Post
Scientists are not going to publish every single bit of research they do all the time and make it public in real time. This is not a deliberate attempt to hide or misrepresent. It is a lot more mundane than that. Writing papers and reports is extremely time-consuming and takes away from doing continuing research.

Scientists are monitoring the vaccines for dangerous effects. They are not publishing all of their work in real time. That is not because they are deliberately hiding anything.

More information will become available, but it takes several months to write a good, high quality, scientific report after data has been analyzed. I am a scientist myself and this is always how it goes.
<sigh>

I know things take time...

But if THAT is all you got out of those 2 posts of mine, then you missed the entire point of them. And, I'm not surprised, because you are one of the leading ones those 2 posts were talking about. Never mind...

Old 08-13-2021, 04:54 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,655 times
Quote:

Man, she will NEVER "get it." I've been round and round with her too many times now. I give up.

Old 08-13-2021, 05:00 PM

18,548 posts, read 15,586,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
<sigh>

I know things take time...

But if THAT is all you got out of those 2 posts of mine, then you missed the entire point of them. And, I'm not surprised, because you are one of the leading ones those 2 posts were talking about. Never mind...
You also have other options. If you are bothered by Pfizer's contracts then get Moderna or J&J. No one says you must have Pfizer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies