Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 04:09 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,410,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Asymptomatic means NOT SICK, and there is zero clinical evidence of any such asymptomatic spreading.

Actually, there isn’t evidence that the virus Sars Cov-2 even exists. Most people will probably be surprised to learn that there has never been a single purified virus sample isolated, out of all the millions allegedly infected. Not one example of a whole, isolated virus. Just viral fragments.
I am not at all surprised to learn that you are posting this conspiracy theory nonsense.

I encourage everyone reading this to research for themselves what a heaping pile of crap this claim is and keep in mind what you find when you evaluate the credibility of future "information" provided by this poster and others who post similar misleading info.

Old 08-14-2021, 04:45 PM

13,250 posts, read 9,872,112 times
Quote:
Asymptomatic means NOT SICK, and there is zero clinical evidence of any such asymptomatic spreading.

Actually, there isn’t evidence that the virus Sars Cov-2 even exists. Most people will probably be surprised to learn that there has never been a single purified virus sample isolated, out of all the millions allegedly infected. Not one example of a whole, isolated virus. Just viral fragments.
BS. The virus was isolated and sequenced for the fist time outside of China in Australia, in January 2020. The sequence was done in a swab taken from the first Covid positive traveller returned to Australia from China, Jan 19, 2020.

Quote:

“A nasopharyngeal swab and sputum taken on presentation tested positive for SARS-CoV-2,” Catton and colleagues wrote. “Inoculation with material from the initial nasopharyngeal swab led to the isolation of SARS-CoV-2 virus in culture. Electron microscopy of the supernatant confirmed the presence of virus particles displaying morphology characteristic of the family Coronaviridae.

“Whole genome sequencing of the viral isolate … revealed that the genome sequence from this patient exhibited >99.99% sequence identity to other publicly available SARS-CoV-2 genomes at that time in late January 2020.

“Within 24 hours of isolation, the first Australian viral isolate of SARS-CoV-2 was shared with domestic and international reference laboratories and major North American and European culture collections.”

The Doherty Institute researchers also shared the information with the World Health Organization, the GenBank sequence database, and the Global Initiative of Sharing All Influenza.
https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/lab-...ow-it-was-done

Old 08-14-2021, 04:49 PM

14,941 posts, read 8,555,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I am not at all surprised to learn that you are posting this conspiracy theory nonsense.

I encourage everyone reading this to research for themselves what a heaping pile of crap this claim is and keep in mind what you find when you evaluate the credibility of future "information" provided by this poster and others who post similar misleading info.
If what you say is true, then it should be super easy to post a link to the science which has isolated the whole virus named SARS COV-2, instead of flapping your gums and making false accusations. If you can, you can prove me wrong AND collect a substantial sum of money … I think it is 1 Million Dollars for a purified sample of the whole virus.

The health authorities in Alberta Canada lost a court case because they could not present virus evidence in a suit brought against them, challenging their mask mandates and covid restrictions. It was a simple case … the Canadian health authorities issued their restrictions and mandates under emergency response to Covid 19 virus pandemic … the suit demanded evidence proving the existence of the virus. They could not, and the court ordered the immediate lifting of all covid 19 mandates and restrictions.

Have a lovely day

Old 08-14-2021, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
BS. The virus was isolated and sequenced for the fist time outside of China in Australia, in January 2020. The sequence was done in a swab taken from the first Covid positive traveller returned to Australia from China, Jan 19, 2020.

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/lab-...ow-it-was-done
Quote:

Quote:

“A nasopharyngeal swab and sputum taken on presentation tested positive for SARS-CoV-2,” Catton and colleagues wrote. “Inoculation with material from the initial nasopharyngeal swab led to the isolation of SARS-CoV-2 virus in culture. Electron microscopy of the supernatant confirmed the presence of virus particles displaying morphology characteristic of the family Coronaviridae.
Confirmed the presence of virus particles “characteristic of the family Coronaviridae”?

SORRY CHARLIE ….. viral particles (protein fragments) is not a whole virus isolate, nor can one attain a complete sequence of the virus without the whole virus.

Old 08-14-2021, 06:08 PM

7,106 posts, read 4,712,743 times
Quote:
Which has nothing to do with your statement that vaccines cannot stop the spread of the disease.

There is growing evidence that the vaccinated spread the disease at a lower rate than the unvaccinated.
Can you post a link for that “growing evidence” please? I tried to verify and don’t see it. What do you mean by “lower rate.”

Old 08-14-2021, 06:15 PM

7,106 posts, read 4,712,743 times
Quote:
Confirmed the presence of virus particles “characteristic of the family Coronaviridae”?

SORRY CHARLIE ….. viral particles (protein fragments) is not a whole virus isolate, nor can one attain a complete sequence of the virus without the whole virus.
Seems that people don’t understand the difference between viral particles and the valid procedure of isolation.

QUOTE:
Over the last several months Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests have been made to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) asking for evidence that CDC has isolated or purified the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

On June 7, 2021, the CDC confirmed (again) in writing they do not have any records showing they have ever isolated or purified the virus that allegedly causes the disease called COVID-19.
https://www.newsfromtheperimeter.com...-been-isolated

Old 08-14-2021, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Which has nothing to do with your statement that vaccines cannot stop the spread of the disease.

There is growing evidence that the vaccinated spread the disease at a lower rate than the unvaccinated.
Oh my God, I really cannot comprehend the cognitive dissonance demonstrated in the above ..... you people are seriously mentally compromised.

My statement stands ... these vaccines cannot prevent infection or illness, proven by the presence of vaccinated sick people in hospitals. Therefore, if they are infected and sick, they CAN SPREAD THE DISEASE, regardless of their vaccination status.

You then follow with “growing evidence that vaccinated spread the disease at a slower rate than the unvaccinated”.

Do you even realize how idiotic that sounds?

Old 08-14-2021, 08:37 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,410,753 times
Quote:
If what you say is true, then it should be super easy to post a link to the science which has isolated the whole virus named SARS COV-2, instead of flapping your gums and making false accusations. If you can, you can prove me wrong AND collect a substantial sum of money … I think it is 1 Million Dollars for a purified sample of the whole virus.

The health authorities in Alberta Canada lost a court case because they could not present virus evidence in a suit brought against them, challenging their mask mandates and covid restrictions. It was a simple case … the Canadian health authorities issued their restrictions and mandates under emergency response to Covid 19 virus pandemic … the suit demanded evidence proving the existence of the virus. They could not, and the court ordered the immediate lifting of all covid 19 mandates and restrictions.

Have a lovely day
Yes it would be incredibly easy for anyone to find out how false your info is about the virus not being isolated. People need to research for themselves.

As for the nonsense you are posting about Alberta Canada lifting restrictions because they couldn't provide proof of the virus, that is just totally bogus. Here is a link about that.

https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/fa...4f3a5279d.html

Old 08-14-2021, 08:37 PM

8,050 posts, read 3,619,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
Can you post a link for that “growing evidence” please? I tried to verify and don’t see it. What do you mean by “lower rate.”

A vaccinated person (if infected) will spread it on average to a smaller number than an unvaccinated person.

Anything else?

And that's if infected.

Old 08-14-2021, 08:38 PM

8,050 posts, read 3,619,484 times
Quote:
Oh my God, I really cannot comprehend the cognitive dissonance demonstrated in the above ..... you people are seriously mentally compromised.

My statement stands ... these vaccines cannot prevent infection or illness, proven by the presence of vaccinated sick people in hospitals. Therefore, if they are infected and sick, they CAN SPREAD THE DISEASE, regardless of their vaccination status.

You then follow with “growing evidence that vaccinated spread the disease at a slower rate than the unvaccinated”.

Do you even realize how idiotic that sounds?

Lol. The irony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.