Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2020, 04:52 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times

Advertisements

80,000 people in the world have gotten the Coronavirus and the whole world wants to wear a surgical mask, yet 30,0000,000 people have AID’s but still nobody wants to wear a condom, lol

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastriver View Post
Will you take the mask? Will you walk all day with a breathing obstruction on your face effective enough to limit air flow? Your brain cells struggling to compensate for the reduced gas exchange, succumbing one by one the more you go through your physical day to day routine.

A fashion statement begun by globally influential, dainty Asians, and for how long?
Dainty Asians!?!?!? LOL

That’s pretty funny too.

13,388 posts, read 6,434,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
That's not what he said.

That's what you want to hear.

But he did not say that all the hype from the Democrats is a hoax.

It's not a difficult or complicated idea to convey...unless of course you are Trump.

Even if he Mmisspoke and he didn't mean to say the virus is a hoax - his choosing to use it at a rally and totally miscommunicate his point is political games.

He put a man who is a science denier in charge of a serious health issue.

Did you ever ask yourself why he didn't appoint a doctor.

Because he wants to spin it ..it's all political.

You act like appointing a task force is brilliant strategic move.

He appointed a task force for the show. That's why he has one medical expert and not a committee -- it's all about the spin.

Trump hasn't done anything to make it better -- I haven't seen any CNN or Democrat official speak....I've been relying on the rest of the world and their coverage (most other countries have medical experts speaking on the issue not some President whose fragile ego has to constantly remind us how great a job he is doing).

He didn't create this. He didn't make it better. He is issuing misleading statements 'It will disappear." -- No it won't -- it may diminish -- we may not see as many cases, we may get control of the virus -- like SARS but guess what -- it will never miraculously disappear.
Uh...……...hello...….he told you today at his press conference that he did not say the virus was a hoax...…..but that the Democratic spin that he is not appropriately responding to the virus is a hoax...…….were you unable to hear that? Are you saying he doesn't know what he meant?

Strange.

As for you calling Pence a science denier, Pence stood there and said he has every intention of listenting to the doctors and scientists and in fact that as a governor he learned how important that is.

As for your suggestion that no medical experts spoke, that is just patently false. Dr. Fauci has been around forever and he spoke multiple times.

And again, appointing a task force for show? That's rich. While this task force has been working day and night since January( I happen to know someone assigned to the task force and they are routinely working 12-16 hour days), the democrats were working overdrive on impeaching the president.

Thankfully, we have a President who is doing his job despite the Democrats who are doing everything in their power to sabotage him and the American people.

Old 02-29-2020, 04:53 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I've been wearing pantyhose over my head. Everyone seems to like it because when I walk into a store, everyone raises their hands.
Hmmm, this is a really funny post as well. Didn't see it before declaring MathGuy's the best. Tie?

Thanks to both of you...felt great to actually laugh out loud!

Old 02-29-2020, 04:54 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
You're supposed to take it out of the plastic packaging before you put it over your mouth and nose.
That’s funny.

Old 02-29-2020, 04:57 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,378,485 times
"i am drinking a lot of viniger and eating raw meet to stop that virus" - a post I saw on Breitbart yesterday.

Old 02-29-2020, 04:58 PM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
wearing red ball caps seem to have some strange restorative powers to any exposures. Forget the masks.

Old 02-29-2020, 04:59 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
It’s a hoax. Don’t worry about it.

Old 02-29-2020, 05:01 PM

17,356 posts, read 14,613,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Uh...……...hello...….he told you today at his press conference that he did not say the virus was a hoax...…..but that the Democratic spin that he is not appropriately responding to the virus is a hoax...…….were you unable to hear that? Are you saying he doesn't know what he meant?

Strange.

As for you calling Pence a science denier, Pence stood there and said he has every intention of listenting to the doctors and scientists and in fact that as a governor he learned how important that is.

As for your suggestion that no medical experts spoke, that is just patently false. Dr. Fauci has been around forever and he spoke multiple times.

And again, appointing a task force for show? That's rich. While this task force has been working day and night since January( I happen to know someone assigned to the task force and they are routinely working 12-16 hour days), the democrats were working overdrive on impeaching the president.

Thankfully, we have a President who is doing his job despite the Democrats who are doing everything in their power to sabotage him and the American people.
moneill was pretty upfront and said that they didn't watch the press conference.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/57453205-post680.html

Quote:
Haven't seen it -- but the second press conference getting 'better' reviews -- but still the usual political baloney.

Old 02-29-2020, 05:02 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post

Strange.

Silly me -- Trump said, Pence said -- how silly of me to dare question their integrity -- lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies