Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2021, 07:06 PM

1,969 posts, read 676,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Well, being an anti-Semitic racist Marxist is wrong so there's that.

On top of it, I don't even know what his point was but anyone appealing to the State for their freedom is insane soooooo...
You're clearly someone who doesn't know what the Proud Boys are and your word salad proves it.
His point was very basic. I can simplify it for you if you like...

Old 09-01-2021, 07:13 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,404,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Data from Africa seems to suggest that Ivermectin is highly effective in preventing Covid-19 deaths.
African nations that use Ivermectin to combat parasites in their population experienced much lower Covid deaths compared to nations that do not use Ivermectin.

See chart:
https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/statu...718912/photo/1
It appears that the countries are selected on the basis of IVM availability. Not on the basis of IVM usage, nor on the basis of IVM usage for covid treatment. So, yes, it is what we call a correlation.

Old 09-01-2021, 07:15 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,404,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
because most of them, their immune system wasn't very good?

out of a hat - if 90% have good immunity and 10% have bad. 90% of the 10% die, the rest recover. 2% of the 90% die, the rest recover. Which is a higher number? Which is a higher % of their population? Of the total population?
If the immune system isn't very good then it shouldn't matter if you are vaccinated or not. You could die equally regardless. That is not what we are seeing.

Old 09-01-2021, 07:17 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
You're clearly someone who doesn't know what the Proud Boys are and your word salad proves it.
His point was very basic. I can simplify it for you if you like...
Yeah, go ahead and tell me what the Hitlerian Bob Marley had in mind.

Also, I'm quite aware of what the Proud Boys are.

Word salad?

Old 09-01-2021, 07:20 PM

35,062 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logiatype View Post
You sound exactly like that "maniac". It seems people cannot disassociate tone/manner of speech from content. Is it really that difficult?
How do you know? Have you met me in Court?

Old 09-01-2021, 07:46 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,508,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Well, being an anti-Semitic racist Marxist is wrong so there's that.

On top of it, I don't even know what his point was but anyone appealing to the State for their freedom is insane soooooo...
Proud Boys are Marxist now? Huh? LOL

FWIW if any group held a rally against vaccine mandates (even the PB's) I would show up too. It would be a pretty mixed group in fact. I noticed there were about 4 ladies who expressed the same sentiments. I didn't think the Proud Boys had girls as members?...

I noticed the police in the room seemed chill. The same totalitarian woke mob who wants vaccine mandates are the same control freaks who want to "defund the police". I bet they were silently cheering him on.

Here is part of the beginning of his speech:

That's the wind blowing through your ancestors' bones begging you to do the right thing. That is the wind that Matt Baker is calling upon from Ocean Beach. The wind that is blowing through the Black people, through the white people, through the Chinese people, through the Mexican Americans to the people that built this building with their bare hands to raise up this nation."

Now that is some anti-Semitic, racist stuff right there. Someone needs to put a stop to that kind of supremacist talk.

After all the comments, I think that video hit a nerve. Some are clearly intimidated by those who speak out. Especially when they don't look like what you would expect. If what he said was insignificant it would be ignored here. People are genuinely afraid when people stand up for their rights and freedoms. So afraid in fact that they do everything to tear them down.

Old 09-01-2021, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
Some cops in Sydney, Australia don't practice what they preached in the case of lockdowns. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-station.html
Those things happen a lot, not just in Australia. Those people should be kicked out of the police force permanently. I mean, if not even the police obey the law, why would citizens?
Maybe this is a signal that man is too much of a herd animal, that relies upon non-distant contact and facial expressions, to be "locked down." You lock down a high school in an active shooter situation and then for an hour or two. You don't throw a state or country into indefinite lockdown. Once people sense that lockdown is indefinite they rebel. At least they do in countries used to freedom. When people use the disparaging term "free-dumb" they are assuming that the people lording over society know better. And sure they do; just ask the Australian policemen discussed in the above post.

Old 09-01-2021, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Israel reports almost 17k new cases today, a record for the country, despite its high rate of vaccination.
I wonder if many of those "cases" among the fully vaccinated are more serious than a moderately bad cold. What many people don't realize is that despite the high rate of vaccination there is a large group that is unvaccinated and living in close quarters. These people, the Haredi, believe that "Hashem" will protect them. Trust me, Hashem won't.

Old 09-01-2021, 08:10 PM

43,087 posts, read 18,259,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I wonder if many of those "cases" among the fully vaccinated are more serious than a moderately bad cold. What many people don't realize is that despite the high rate of vaccination there is a large group that is unvaccinated and living in close quarters. These people, the Haredi, believe that "Hashem" will protect them. Trust me, Hashem won't.
Some data on covid in Israel:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...sk-2021-08-22/
In recent weeks, the health ministry has said immunity has diminished over time for seniors and younger people as well. Most vaccinated people who fell severely ill in Israel were over 60 and with underlying health conditions.

Old 09-01-2021, 11:39 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,717,954 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRb5hnTseU

herd immunity may never happen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies