Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 09:18 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
What was the count of triggered comservatives?
Go thru his Twitter feed and count ‘em. What? You expect ME to do it for you??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2020, 09:39 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I did, did you? Stick to your music, don't bring politics into your music....yea, I'm sure you're the only one who can cipher that being "only "trumpers"....

Hmmm......Really ?

And just what is that?.....Be specific .

Old 02-29-2020, 09:41 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
What was the count of triggered comservatives?

He cannot tell you because other people other than repubs also like garth, you know...dems......it's just a chance to push BS.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:42 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Hmmm......Really ?

And just what is that?.....Be specific .

That was one of the posts in the twitter feed, not mine. He asked me if I read the posts...I did...

Old 02-29-2020, 09:43 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Go thru his Twitter feed and count ‘em. What? You expect ME to do it for you??
Yeah, you can do it.

Because if it is like more than three or four, you should contact the MSM right away.

They would love a good "Multiple goobers completely freaked out by country singer's shirt" story on CNN or MSNBC....

*edit* sigh... I went and looked myself. There are six of them. Better get the DNC involved..........

Old 02-29-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Like I said, you have my sympathy. But I’m glad that you haven’t attempted to wear it. I don’t want your ears to get stomped together by some hippie over a hat. Besides, the newer it looks, the more worth it’ll have if you save it for your progeny as a family heirloom.

I’m not particular about our candidates. Anyone with a pulse and a D after his or her name will do.

LOL.

Old 02-29-2020, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
That was one of the posts in the twitter feed, not mine. He asked me if I read the posts...I did...

Got it.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:13 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Yeah, you can do it.

Because if it is like more than three or four, you should contact the MSM right away.

They would love a good "Multiple goobers completely freaked out by country singer's shirt" story on CNN or MSNBC....

*edit* sigh... I went and looked myself. There are six of them. Better get the DNC involved..........
No you didn’t look and only find six. You didn’t look at all.

Go play somewhere. I’m busy.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:17 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
It was all a misunderstanding of course (), but Trumpers got all hot and bothered over Garth Brooks wearing a Barry Sanders Detroit Lions Jersey with the number 20 on it, which was Sanders’ number as a running back for the Lions.

Of course, Republicans who saw the photo of Brooks in that gear assumed he was supporting Bernie Sanders, and went berserk on Twitter! You know, because EVERYTHING with them is about politics!

Can you say TRIGGERED!!!!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...fused-fans?amp
Can you say MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservatives aren't the ones doing this and you have no proof. Just more made up garbage to deflect from the fact that conservative policies work and the progressive policy of handouts you love doesn't.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:20 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,859,151 times
Quote:
Dude, stop. Coming all outta the side of your neck just because I’m having a little fun teasing some conservative Lobsterheads over something stupid that they said in response to a non issue just makes you look silly. Stop making it personal.

Quit sniping at me and go get an armpit tattoo or something. Geez.
Why discuss policy when you can make up fake outrage and misapply it? Granted when the big government policies you back are known failures, deflection is the only recourse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies