Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 08:17 AM

52,540 posts, read 34,259,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I don't disagree. However, this phenomenon isn't much different from the crazy over reactions about Antifa you see from right wingers on this board. Stocking up closets worth of guns and ammo to fight the inevitable hoards of adjunct college professors from Berkeley who are coming to crap-central Texas to turn you kids gay and make you eat tofu.

Basically it's the same motivation: Trump up a boogie man to be outraged about and to excuse your own irrational behavior.
i don't see any of your made-up right-wingers faking 'hate' crimes supposedly committed by antiFA. do you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2020, 09:03 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,881,450 times
Quote:
I don't disagree. However, this phenomenon isn't much different from the crazy over reactions about Antifa you see from right wingers on this board. Stocking up closets worth of guns and ammo to fight the inevitable hoards of adjunct college professors from Berkeley who are coming to crap-central Texas to turn you kids gay and make you eat tofu.

Basically it's the same motivation: Trump up a boogie man to be outraged about and to excuse your own irrational behavior.
Stop trying to change the subject, which is the endless stream of hoax hate crimes from lefties.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:06 AM

25,119 posts, read 16,146,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Hmmm, I have to question the accuracy of the cities claim, (about the offender being black).
lolololol

Old 03-02-2020, 09:09 AM

25,119 posts, read 16,146,620 times
Quote:

of all the deflections, from thee right or the left, this one is way up there.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:19 AM

2,448 posts, read 888,256 times
There have literally been hundreds...hundreds...of fake hate crimes over the past three years that have been debunked, all perpetrated by woke, SJW-types, many of which have occurred on college campuses. Someone compiled the lengthy list about a year ago and I had posted the link, but I can't find it. Unsurprisingly, the consequences, if any were handed down at all, are tepid and the reaction from the media after the hoaxes were revealed were miniscule in proportion to the hysteria when the supposed hate event first was found or happened. One of the colleges one state over actually shut down for an entire weekend after a note was found, a note which authorities later determined was written by yet another angry, SJW black student at the college. Then a university a half-hour from me had their own incident, with a similar "racist note" left on a door. When serious questions started to be raised, nothing more was said about it, as I think everyone in the community understood it was a hoax, but because it was again a bratty minority student executing the hoax, there were no consequences and local and state media stopped discussing it.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:25 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,980,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
No race dislikes black people more than other black people.
The spray painting guy creating the hoax hate crime is simply trying to get liberal black people a promotion within their favorite corporation, Victims Inc LLC® , he doesn't hate them!

Victimhood is a business in America.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 2 hours ago)

27,537 posts, read 16,018,410 times
those pesky russians sowing discord again

Old 03-02-2020, 09:31 AM

2,448 posts, read 888,256 times
Thanks to whomever shared this link with me. It isn't the one I found last year, but it still has many of these hoaxes documented: https://moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html

Old 03-02-2020, 09:43 AM

8,306 posts, read 2,931,696 times
Hoax after hoax after hoax......the media eats it up and will continue to do so at the expense of whites. And to them that’s perfectly ok.

Old 03-02-2020, 10:06 AM

17,455 posts, read 6,784,373 times
As usual, C-D’s woke brigade has nothing to say about yet another hate crime hoax.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies