Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 04:50 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This reminds me of uranium one and Benghazi but T least they had some reason to investigate.
Yeah. They knew Hillary would likely be running for president.

So . . they are pulling out the old 2016 playbook for Biden as well. Drum up some BS investigations and see what sticks.

Certainly distracts from Trump's failure on Covid 19 and 100,000 deaths.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2020, 04:52 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
If Trump sees his poll numbers slip he will do anything. Desperate people do desperate things.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:03 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
I told you this wasn't over for the Biden family crime syndicate. Rudy uncovered the dirt on the Biden's when he visted te Ukraine a few months ago, but they've been keeping a lid on it until the timing is right.

Well, now the timing is right, plus the Ukanian Prosecutor Biden got fired has forced their DOJ chief to seat a Grand Jury to look into his firing. Now, the facts will come out as to why Joe Biden got him fired.

Ron Johnson-R in the senate has subpoena'd Hunter Biden to testify in front of the Senate hearings on the Uraine. Uh oh!

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Senate...22&FORM=CNTPNH

Why it takes so long for these things to materialize is beyond me. I guess its all in the timing.

Hopefully, the Ukraine moves faster than the U.S. in matters like this, and they'll implicate the Biden's in criminal acts sooner rather than later.

Just another land mine in the Biden candidacy....Tara Reade, Ukraine, Obamagate, Dimentia, low enthusism ratings, wrong on Bin Laden, pals with China, Hunter drug and lady problems.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 05-20-2020 at 06:09 PM..

Old 05-20-2020, 05:21 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times
The Ukraine connection to Joe Biden has already turned out to be a big fat nothing. Lindsey Graham already told us the GOP intended to smear the Bidens as retribution if the Democrats put any scrutiny on Trump’s Russian connection. No thinking person didn’t expect the GOP to put a full court fake investigation press I to the Bidens now that he’s the nominee.

The bad news for them is that Trump is trailing Biden by 11 points and their focus groups are revealing that this type of smearing is having no effect on those numbers.

The Democrats have plenty of warts but GOP is corrupt and moribund to its core and needs to be blown up so an actual Conservative party can eventually take its place.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:28 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I told you this wasn't over for the Biden family crime syndicate. Rudy uncovered the dirt on the Biden's when he visted te Ukraine a few months ago, but they've been keeping a lid on it until the timing is right.

Well, now the timing is right, plus the Ukanian Prosecutor Biden got fired has forced their DOJ chief to seat a Grand Jury to look into his firing. Now, the facts will come out as to why Joe Biden got him fired.

Ron Johnson-R in the senate has subpoena'd Hunter Biden to testify in fron of the Senate hearings on the Uraine. Uh oh!

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Senate...22&FORM=CNTPNH

Why it takes so long for these things to materialize is beyond me. I guess its all in the timing.

Hopefully, the Ukraine moves faster than the U.S. in matters like this, and they'll implicate the Biden's in criminal acts sooner rather than later.

Just another land mine in the Biden candidacy....Tara Reade, Ukraine, Obamagate, Dimentia, low enthusism ratings, wrong on Bin Laden, pals with China, Hunter drug and lady problems.

Quote:
In Kiev late last month, District Court Judge S. V. Vovk ordered the country’s law enforcement services to formally list the fired prosecutor, Victor Shokin, as the victim of an alleged crime by the former U.S. vice president, according to an official English translation of the ruling obtained by Just the News.
https://bongino.com/ukraine-judge-or...UIBtyRErwhJgVQ

Old 05-20-2020, 05:29 PM

615 posts, read 1,075,601 times
Like the Biden's could even imagine being corrupt as Trump, what a joke.

He's going to say that if he did anything wrong how come they're only accusing him now just before the election, and the American public will agree with him. He's been in politics for 40 years, if he was dirty it would have come out a long time ago.
Why hasn't Biden been sued 3500 times?

Old 05-20-2020, 05:49 PM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlB328 View Post
Like the Biden's could even imagine being corrupt as Trump, what a joke.

He's going to say that if he did anything wrong how come they're only accusing him now just before the election, and the American public will agree with him. He's been in politics for 40 years, if he was dirty it would have come out a long time ago
Why hasn't Biden been sued 3500 times?
Even the Ukraine thinks Biden is corrupt.

"if he was dirty it would have come out a long time ago"
The corrupt protects their own, and, corruption doesn't stop at party lines.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:53 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,412,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020...en-senate.html

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...ng-prosecutor/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-...be-11583183194

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-gop...ine-and-biden/

Above, I have cited a far right conservative source, a somewhat neutral source, and 2 left leaning sources. I can find many more sources from all sides of the political spectrum, so attacking all sources is futile. It is fact, no matter who is reporting it, or deciding not to report it, that the Biden's are under federal investigation.

Will the investigations result in any specific criminal charges? Too early to tell.

Senator Ron Johnson is attempting to subpoena docs from Blue Star, an American Public Affairs firm Hunter was connected to.

Attorney General Bill Barr has named a special counsel to vet Rudy Guiliani's Ukranian findings that Rudy says proove wrongdoing on Joe Biden's part.

This is a 2-headed snake investigating the Biden clan's dealings in the Ukraine, and it is currently ongoing.

Trump is trying his best to stay clear of it..he's learned his lesson on that it seems. Of course, his Tweets are never ending, and Barr has asked him to stop, but that's unlikely.

How will this wind up impacting Joe's candidacy? Wasn't Hillary's campaign derailed when her private server investigation was re-opened?

Does Joe have the mental acuity, and stamina, to fend off Bernie, Trump, and the DOJ?

Lol, so team Red opens these investigations on Biden then says Biden is a bad candidate because he is “under investigation”. Pretty weak stuff. Do you honestly expect this will shift the left into supporting the orange maniac?

Old 05-20-2020, 06:20 PM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The Ukraine connection to Joe Biden has already turned out to be a big fat nothing. Lindsey Graham already told us the GOP intended to smear the Bidens as retribution if the Democrats put any scrutiny on Trump’s Russian connection. No thinking person didn’t expect the GOP to put a full court fake investigation press I to the Bidens now that he’s the nominee.

The bad news for them is that Trump is trailing Biden by 11 points and their focus groups are revealing that this type of smearing is having no effect on those numbers.

The Democrats have plenty of warts but GOP is corrupt and moribund to its core and needs to be blown up so an actual Conservative party can eventually take its place.

You need to convince Senator Ron Johnson about that. Nobody has really looked into to it fully. Johnson disagrees with you, and HE's calling the shots, not you. Time for some payback hoaxsteria...just before the elections. Do unto others.... How does it feel now?

I hope they treat Hunter and Joe the same way the Dems treated Flynn. That would be awesome...ruin their lives, bankrupt them in court, threaten other family members..even if there's no there there...that is irrelavent...crush them anyways.

I can see the corrupt Biden's pleading the 5th...if that can be done in front of a Senate hearing. Joe can just say I dont recall the the thing" and walk out the door. Hunter will need to plead the 5th. I hope not, because I want them to get stuck in a perjury trap, or process crime, and get locked away forever...what fun!

Old 05-20-2020, 06:22 PM

30,369 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
If Trump sees his poll numbers slip he will do anything. Desperate people do desperate things.
True, quid pro quo pedo Joe may be locked up instead of hiding in his basement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies