Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2020, 05:55 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,589,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
Why do conservatives get all worked up about how retailers present kids stuff for sale. It keeps you from thinking about real stuff, and makes you all emotional.
Im a centrist but Ill bite:

Because this is a stupid SJW law dictating that stores must present their items.

There IS a difference between boys and girls. Letting boys run in girls sport events is SJW bovine scatterings. Letting boys who think they are girls change in the girls locker room is bovine scatterings. Pretending that we should mix boys and girls clothing is bovine scatterings.

I have a daughter that I would walk in front of a bullet for who is very a girly girl. She loves going to girls (well now actually juniors) sections. I know she likes it that way because I remember her being annoyed at a mixed clearance section.

I do not care how you dress. I do not care what restroom you crap in as long as you can pass yourself off to the other users of that restroom off as that gender and not alarm them or cause them harm. If you see a man in a dress, LEAVE HIM ALONE IE cause him no harm. This catering to a tiny percentage of people with gender issues beyond leaving them alone to live their lives is idiotic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2020, 05:57 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times
Democrats (Progressives) always want to control private businesses and individuals to virtue signal they are "WOKE", while destroying people's RIGHTS.

Old 03-05-2020, 05:59 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,118,841 times
Quote:
Why do conservatives get all worked up about how retailers present kids stuff for sale. It keeps you from thinking about real stuff, and makes you all emotional.
No, it's merely a response to the daily confrontations your side initiates. Eventually you'll back down.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:17 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Gov. overreach !!! The democrats want to run and intrude in the lives of all people cradle to grave !!!

Old 03-05-2020, 06:20 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Sounds like its the democrats who are getting worked up !!! Its their bill !!!

Conservatives just point out the lunacy !!!

Wake up !!!

Old 03-05-2020, 06:29 AM

16,050 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Opinion: Ask the Bernie supporting college diaper babies about getting worked up?

Old 03-05-2020, 06:29 AM

7,921 posts, read 3,462,774 times
Quote:
Who is the one who is getting all worked up, the person who says he just wants to be left alone or the one who wants to make a law forcing her world view on everyone else?

Old 03-05-2020, 06:30 AM

16,050 posts, read 6,843,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Sounds like its the democrats who are getting worked up !!! Its their bill !!!

Conservatives just point out the lunacy !!!

Wake up !!!
Opinion:
Well Done.
It is easy for conservatives to point out Crazy.
It is impossible for Conservatives to convince Crazy people that they are truly Crazy.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:32 AM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
http://www.zerohedge.com/political/n...arate-boys-and

I thought we had so many terrible things happening in this country, yet this is what we are devoting our time to.
Caolifornia is a vey woke place. The ideas of gender on what gender supposed to be are coming from academia in the Anglo Saxon West. What is coming out of academia is spilling into the government, media, publihsing, human resources departments and etc. Problem with doing this gender stuff is this. What happens if a female child accuses a boy of touching her and now we have a metoo situation on hand again? This is why i disagree with having genderless department stores. And than you have liability. If you are a business with a genderless changing and shopping areas, and something sexually happens to a patron, the business will be sued.

I understand that academia wants people, not to be nice, but people to be kinder. And nothing wrong with having kinder people and I agree with academia on this especially post modernist Anglo Saxon academia. However peopel are not perfect, people are all flawed, and things happen.

However Genderless department stores can be good. Example, you are a dad and you have to go shoping with your little daughter, or a mom going shopping for your son, and have to go into the dressing room to help fit clothing on for your child. Isee the reason why for having genderless department stores, Or maybe the child wants to be creative and curious and explore a wide range of clothing selection. I understand the need for genderless department stores.

Please dont say this is Communist. In Communism women wear skirts and men wear pants. Communism believes in gender man and woman. Anglo Saxon Academia no longer believes in two genders, and that genderas are a social construct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 03-05-2020, 06:32 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
http://www.zerohedge.com/political/n...arate-boys-and

I thought we had so many terrible things happening in this country, yet this is what we are devoting our time to.
I wish people would quit asking "how stupid can the get in California". They seem to be taking it as a challenge.
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies