Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 11:58 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,385,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Hair plugs? I was sure he wears a wig...
Plus, he probably gets Botox to hide the wrinkles that fat doesn’t cover,

Then there is the attention deficit disorder. Anybody see him nodding off to sleep when scientist Fauci was speaking on TV about the Coronavirus the other day?

And his narcissism is rampant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2020, 02:37 PM

9,731 posts, read 14,284,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump is about as "sharp, clear, concise and energetic" as a second hand covfefe.
Oh, you mis-read my post. I was talking about President Trump, our President of the United States of America. Just tryin' to help you out.

Old 03-09-2020, 03:15 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,119,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Oh, you mis-read my post. I was talking about President Trump, our President of the United States of America. Just tryin' to help you out.
Yes, because concise, sharp and clear looks like

Quote:
“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
Or
Quote:
I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
Or

Quote:
“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right?”
And so many more. So much word salad.

Old 03-09-2020, 04:31 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,385,751 times
Trump’s words are a tossed salad (from his very mixed up brain).

Old 03-09-2020, 06:53 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,207,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Better hair plugs than a 3 foot long comb over!!
Honestly, yes. Comb overs are the worst. And his comb over looks hard to maintain. He must use hairspray. In fact, I've seen his blowing in the wind, and it looks as if it has been sprayed.

Old 03-09-2020, 06:55 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,207,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
Biden has serious health issues, and democrats are busy pushing him out there. They aren't gaffes, there's obviously an issue there. I can't stand the guy, but I feel sad for his health when he speaks. It was funny...not anymore. Biden's certainly no match for Trump who's sharp, clear, concise and energetic.
In what world is Trump sharp, clear and concise? He is good at insults, yes. He is also good at lying. In that he is PhD level.

No he is demonstrably NOT sharp.

Old 03-09-2020, 08:38 PM

8,361 posts, read 6,452,070 times
Bidens rapidly descending into dementia.

Old 03-09-2020, 08:41 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,125,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Bidens rapidly descending into dementia.
With Trump riding along side.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:23 PM

24,438 posts, read 23,107,566 times
The left should have learned to stay away from the dementia zone after Hillary's gaffes in 2016. Why didn't they just run a robot instead? Oh, wait, there was Mayor Cheat....

Old 03-10-2020, 07:26 AM

2,538 posts, read 1,917,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The left should have learned to stay away from the dementia zone after Hillary's gaffes in 2016. Why didn't they just run a robot instead? Oh, wait, there was Mayor Cheat....
What does Clinton have to do with 2020? Try to listen to Trump talking in circles. He makes no sense. Is it dementia or just his struggle to find a way to compliment himself in every situation, no matter how bad it may be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies