Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2020, 09:49 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What would be the point of that?
He clearly states why in the OP.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...82330360053761

(And for those who says they don't care, the fact that you came here to post speaks otherwise. )

Old 03-09-2020, 09:49 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
What is stopping Don Junior from carrying the vote of Trump supporters in 2024?
He lacks the charm/quick-wit of his father, but he's of the same views, and he's arguably even more aggressive.
And if I had to guess, I'd say Don Junior would appeal to females more than his father does, simply because his language is more formal.
The Republican party belongs to Trump, more and more with each passing year.

Don Jr. is a poser and has zero change of running and winning anything. More of a laughing stock than his dad. On the challenge. I would of loved to have seen Amy Klobuchar publicly bust Trumps b%$$#. She knows he's a fraud is not afraid of him like most are.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:50 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. "I'm smarter than 70,000,000 of my fellow Americans, so I'm right".

Such a display of education.
What does your comment have to do with Trump's lack of popularity amongst educated voters?

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Haw How silly.
You believe you speak for "educated people". I love how the self proclaimed "smart ones" got a real education from Trump 4 years ago. Seems they haven't learned their lesson completely.

This is about Hunter Biden and Trump Jr. My money is on Hunter not taking the challenge.
Anyone who got their education from Trump is too busy suing him to be on here arguing with your dishonest, propaganda-spreading self. You BLATENTLY spread propaganda and known lies here (I believe a violation of TOS, but certainly FACTUALLY DISHONEST), and have no care in the world for the damage you do. Win at all cost, right?

Whoever you quoted does not have to speak for educated people, Trump himself bragged about how he loves the uneducated. Again, FACT, not one of your fake-news propaganda posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Don Jr. is a poser and has zero change of running and winning anything. More of a laughing stock than his dad. On the challenge. I would of loved to have seen Amy Klobuchar publicly bust Trumps b%$$#. She knows he's a fraud is not afraid of him like most are.

The woman who sold out to Joe Biden after pulling the woman card in tears on a Gay man? That woman?

Old 03-09-2020, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Anyone who got their education from Trump is too busy suing him to be on here arguing with your dishonest, propaganda-spreading self. You BLATENTLY spread propaganda and known lies here (I believe a violation of TOS, but certainly FACTUALLY DISHONEST), and have no care in the world for the damage you do. Win at all cost, right?

Whoever you quoted does not have to speak for educated people, Trump himself bragged about how he loves the uneducated. Again, FACT, not one of your fake-news propaganda posts.
Trump loves all Americans. He doesn't place labels on them as you just did so they can then be demonized.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:54 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
This is laughable.

The fact that anyone thinks it's a real possibility (or that it should be) is concerning and should be embarrassing.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:56 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
If you think that helps Biden.

What a set of winners here. Son hiding out in LA trying because his baby mama has to sue him to support his own son. And then that rambling mess of a father.
I think Hunter and his dad need to move in together so Hunter can drain his dads bank account, with the extreme dementia, Biden will sign over everything in a daze... to his rotten, drug addicted son.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
This is laughable.

The fact that anyone thinks it's a real possibility (or that it should be) is concerning and should be embarrassing.
I'm not embarrassed AT ALL. I think it's a great question by Trump Jr. directed at those who dare pretend to defend the Biden's by false comparisons to Trump Jr.

But I do get why the Biden apologists want to to pretend otherwise. You ain't got much to work with.

Old 03-09-2020, 09:59 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Quote:
Now it starts to get real. Trump Jr. challenges Hunter Biden to a debate. Tax records, everything. See who profited from their father's political connections.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...82330360053761

'Let's Go Full Transparency': Trump Jr. Challenges Hunter Biden To A Debate

(my money is on the Hunter not showing, can't even get the baby daddy to court over his own son)
Not that I like Hunter Biden or approve of what he did, but if Trump Jr wanted to go "full transparency," he could have done so long ago. You can't talk "full transparency" with a family clan that won't ever release their tax returns. We don't even know all the ways in which Donald is benefitting his business empire while running the White House. And we probably never will.

I'd be all for real transparency from both sides, but this is just a cheap sideshow stunt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies