Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2020, 12:36 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Classy.

Personal attacks are against the ToS, aren't they?
Thanks...I just ignore it. It's unfortunate that the name calling etc has become acceptable to some since it seems to flow, unimpeded from the current administration. It wasn't that long ago we didn't accept that from second graders, now grown adults embrace it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2020, 12:39 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Classy.

Personal attacks are against the ToS, aren't they?

I was not commenting on the poster, but the geography. Get a life.

Old 03-10-2020, 12:49 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,444,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Please.

You said you guessed I was from that suburb because it was full of vapid soccer moms. There was no other reason to even bring it up.

At least own it.

Old 03-10-2020, 12:50 PM

8,499 posts, read 4,552,009 times
The Trump lovers sure are getting nervous.

Old 03-10-2020, 12:54 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The Trump lovers sure are getting nervous.
This site is going to be unbearable (even more so than now) as we get closer to November. Threads like this pathetic nonsense claiming that "walls are closing in" on the Biden family yet relying on an article that says "there is no indication it was related to the actions of Biden’s younger brother, who has not been accused of criminal wrongdoing. Its owner, Americore, has faced legal problems and allegations of mismanagement that are unrelated to James Biden" are going to be everywhere. And no matter how much time these low-information fools spend peddling this tripe, it won't change anything come November.

Old 03-10-2020, 12:58 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,009,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
This site is going to be unbearable (even more so than now) as we get closer to November. Threads like this pathetic nonsense claiming that "walls are closing in" on the Biden family yet relying on an article that says "there is no indication it was related to the actions of Biden’s younger brother, who has not been accused of criminal wrongdoing. Its owner, Americore, has faced legal problems and allegations of mismanagement that are unrelated to James Biden" are going to be everywhere. And no matter how much time these low-information fools spend peddling this tripe, it won't change anything come November.
Yep Americans are nervous and concerned about the response to the Virus and the economy now.. Not much else matters now

Old 03-10-2020, 01:13 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Even many Libs admit Trump raised his kids right. None of them seem entitled, and all were involved in business and WORKED and still work. They are well spoken, down to Earth kids. He did not let them just be drug addled rich kids with trust funds.
No, Ivana raised them right and, on that subject, to his credit, Trump has been honest.

Among other things, Trump has said "She (Ivana) gave them to me fully formed".

Old 03-10-2020, 01:18 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Sure, you just happened to guess that a female poster was a resident of a place full of "vapid soccer moms", but you would never mean that to imply she was part of that crowd?

Sell that garbage somewhere else. No one here is buying....

Old 03-10-2020, 01:19 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Thanks...I just ignore it. It's unfortunate that the name calling etc has become acceptable to some since it seems to flow, unimpeded from the current administration. It wasn't that long ago we didn't accept that from second graders, now grown adults embrace it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Please.

You said you guessed I was from that suburb because it was full of vapid soccer moms. There was no other reason to even bring it up.

At least own it.

Couldn't rep you again, yet.

Old 03-10-2020, 01:19 PM

10,726 posts, read 4,334,730 times
We need to keep Biden in the race.
I thought Sanders would be the easiest opponent, but Biden looks even weaker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies