Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2020, 05:04 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doowlle34 View Post
It is strange that the conservatives decided to make a stand on this issue, at this time. Although I have to say, when I check the forum sometimes, and I see that Erieguy is the last poster on over 90% of the threads, I am left with the suspicion that he is a front for something like Grover Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform group.
I don’t really have a problem with erieguy. He’s a bit confused lately about Being conservative and loving Trump. Which are two different things. As much as he complains about democrats just pulling the D lever living in the city, he is the exact same problem on the other side. A Republican that will pull the R lever no matter who it is.

It’s fun to go back and forth with him. I agree on most things other than Trump and roerhlisberger.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:04 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,204,248 times
Quote:
People are saying that you potentially work for a group that is funded by powerful conservatives, and people are also saying that Sidney Powell may be releasing evidence to that effect in the coming days.
I do love your imagination, but you probably want to check your math skills and possible extreme paranoia.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
I don’t really have a problem with erieguy. He’s a bit confused lately about Being conservative and loving Trump. Which are two different things. As much as he complains about democrats just pulling the D lever living in the city, he is the exact same problem on the other side. A Republican that will pull the R lever no matter who it is.

It’s fun to go back and forth with him. I agree on most things other than Trump and roerhlisberger.
Lol...and I’m still looking forward to your answers concerning your Trump angst.

That D lever in the city is working out so well. People are obviously committed to staying, and obviously can’t wait to move there.

As to Roethlisberger, I’m still waiting for your plan for next year regarding the team you’re going to put on the field while there’s a salary cap and some guaranteed $$$/contracts.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:19 PM

807 posts, read 617,212 times
You don’t get the sense that he is just regurgitating the same talking points (eg, his Fauci lie, that he has repeated over and over) or working from a script?

Old 12-22-2020, 05:21 PM

Quote:
You don’t get the sense that he is just regurgitating the same talking points (eg, his Fauci lie, that he has repeated over and over) or working from a script?
I’m still waiting to hear what Trump should’ve done, and how many lives could’ve been saved, especially with Fauci himself saying “we had nothing to worry about”, and then when it was too late, saying we did, but please do prove that Fauci, himself, didn’t say that.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sta...emplate=ampart

Old 12-22-2020, 05:34 PM

Help me out a bit, you propose some things Trump might have done, and then explain why it was correct that he didn’t do them.

I’ve read the Fauci fact checks several times. Clearly he made those comments early in the process and they’ve been taken out of context by Trump defenders. If you are going to continue to adopt that position, there is nothing I can do.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Help me out a bit, you propose some things Trump might have done, and then explain why it was correct that he didn’t do them.

I’ve read the Fauci fact checks several times. Clearly he made those comments early in the process and they’ve been taken out of context by Trump defenders. If you are going to continue to adopt that position, there is nothing I can do.
Nope. I asking for the answers to the claim that Trump should’ve done more and he could’ve saved lives, but still haven’t heard answers other than the usual because Trump.

Nope, not taken out of concept at all. He’s the expert immunologist, and should’ve known how serious it was from the beginning, but muh “nothing to worry about”.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:43 PM

Just figured we could cut to the chase as (I assume) your talking points has a section something like, “if a lib says trump should have done ..... respond thusly.....”

Old 12-22-2020, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Just figured we could cut to the chase as (I assume) your talking points has a section something like, “if a lib says trump should have done ..... respond thusly.....”
Nope, but again, quite the suspicion.

I’m simply looking for answers to the claims of because Trump.

Old 12-22-2020, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Nope. I asking for the answers to the claim that Trump should’ve done more and he could’ve saved lives, but still haven’t heard answers other than the usual because Trump.

Nope, not taken out of concept at all. He’s the expert immunologist, and should’ve known how serious it was from the beginning, but muh “nothing to worry about”.
Alright, I am trolling you a bit, but Christ, that second part does sound like a talking point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies