Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2020, 03:42 PM

24,619 posts, read 9,449,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Power grabbing hysterical nutjob.
Yup, it’s sad that all it takes is a few speeches and blaming the federal government for folks to call it “leadership.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2020, 03:45 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,163,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Fending off the garbage spewing from these unscrupulous partisan hacks and Trump lovers is tiring work.
I agree. Not sure why I'm bothering. It all falls on deaf ears.

They should all just carry on doing what they're doing and listen to Trump. I'm sure it will be fine. It will all be over by Easter. Nothing to worry about.

I'll see about 90 - 95% of them back here in 3 months. That's if they're really lucky.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:47 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
I just said it takes more work to refute BS than it does to generate it and your response is to ask me to refute some of your BS?

Get lost.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Yup, it’s sad that all it takes is a few speeches and blaming the federal government for folks to call it “leadership.”
Except that that is not all it takes.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:51 PM

8,331 posts, read 2,962,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I agree. Not sure why I'm bothering. It all falls on deaf ears.

They should all just carry on doing what they're doing and listen to Trump. I'm sure it will be fine. It will all be over by Easter. Nothing to worry about.

I'll see about 90 - 95% of them back here in 3 months. That's if they're really lucky.
Not if you live in NYC with their numbers and lack of control by De Blasio and Cuomo. I feel sorry for New Yorkers.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:51 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Default Anybody else getting tired of Cuomo?

Every day with the moralizing, carping and complaining. It’s like being lectured in ethics and biology by a mafia undertaker. How does this guy rate an hour or two on TV — sometimes every channel — every damn morning? There are other, less loathsome states in America, with governors who do more than complain about why the feds aren’t hand-delivering medical supplies to every tenement.

Tell you what, Mr. Tough Guy: you hate the President and the rest of the country so much, throw your hat in the ring and go for the big prize. If you have the stones, that is. That gerontological disaster your party nominated is a loser and you know it. Why not take up your problems with deBlasio, the other slimeball New Yawkah (remember his presidential bid? me neither) or do you two loathe each other so much that you can’t even appear on the same stage together? You’d think the two bigshots would be working hand-in-hand, wouldn’t you? If they cared about anything except getting their mugs on the tube?

Lucky us: we have Cuomos in the morning and the evening: the guv and his idiot brother. Thanks, CNN. A few more days of Cuomo/Cuomo and favorable ratings for the damn virus will even start climbing.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Not if you live in NYC with their numbers and lack of control by De Blasio and Cuomo. I feel sorry for New Yorkers.
Once again, which state do you live in?

Dont worry you will still be anonymous by revealing your state.

Let's know which state you live in so that we can judge your perspective.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:53 PM

11,776 posts, read 5,789,903 times
If people would go to the NY board and the coronavirus thread - they'd see what actual New Yorkers' feel about Cuomo - but it's too much to ask them to do that - so they'll believe the liberal media's portrayal of the man.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:55 PM

20,104 posts, read 9,011,934 times
after I saw the crowds of people relaxing in Central Park last weekend, you knew the people and Cuomo weren't taking this seriously enough. Now he's trying to cover his ass.

Old 03-24-2020, 03:56 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
What New Yorkers are dealing with is coming to a town near you down the road apiece. That is what infectious diseases do when they are not addressed expediently at the outset. And actually Cuomo and De Blasio are doing a very good job considering the lack of competence and cooperation at the federal level they are dealing with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies