Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 08:27 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Biden cares about nothing but making young girls feel uncomfortable.
Meanwhile you're throwing your support behind a sex pest that would walk in on half-dressed teenage girls bc he could. Way to make a pervert feel welcome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2020, 08:28 PM

1,329 posts, read 832,049 times
Push-poll much, do we? Nice try, but I'm not going to fall for the fake concern.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:31 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Meanwhile you're throwing your support behind a sex pest that would walk in on half-dressed teenage girls bc he could. Way to make a pervert feel welcome.
....so are you talking about Biden here? Because I feel like you're talking about Biden here.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
....so are you talking about Biden here? Because I feel like you're talking about Biden here.
Too bad playing dumb doesn't change history or facts. Your sex pest truly appreciates how you look the other way.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Too bad playing dumb doesn't change history or facts. Your sex pest truly appreciates how you look the other way.
You didn't answer the question.....

Is Biden sniffing your hair right now?

LOL, I'm just playing with you partisan shills, you guys are hilarious to me. ESPECIALLY when you ignorantly accuse me of being a Trump supporter simply because I make fun of you for being a partisan shill.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:
You didn't answer the question.....

Is Biden sniffing your hair right now?

LOL, I'm just playing with you partisan shills, you guys are hilarious to me. ESPECIALLY when you ignorantly accuse me of being a Trump supporter simply because I make fun of you for being a partisan shill.
Right... I'm the partisan shill for using facts and history to point out the person with the record of being a sex pest. And you're NOT the partisan shill for trying to deflect from the guy with the record of being a sex pest and pin it on someone else?

FTR... I am partisan, you just picked a very dumb example to use as evidence.

Old 03-15-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Right... I'm the partisan shill for using facts and history to point out the person with the record of being a sex pest. And you're NOT the partisan shill for trying to deflect from the guy with the record of being a sex pest and pin it on someone else?

FTR... I am partisan, you just picked a very dumb example to use as evidence.
Yes, you are a blind partisan shill, it's obvious. They BOTH have questionable histories with females, if you weren't a partisan shill, you'd be able to admit that and just laugh at the joke. Instead, you attempt to deflect for the guy your party is trying to force on everyone.

Again, I'm doing nothing but laughing at people like you because I find partisan shills to be hilarious, no matter which party they are shilling for.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:01 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,633,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You don't lift workers via minimum wage, unless your economy is broken and your workers have absolutely no bargaining power. Aside from that, raising minimum wage would simply result in a spike in inflation, bringing the value of the new minimum wage down to the value of the old. You can't just wave a wand and declare your workforce is more valuable, without giving them the means to produce, contribute and actually earn more.
Prove it causes inflation. In Lamar, CO the min. wage is $12. Across the border in Guymon, OK it's $7.25.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Yes, you are a blind partisan shill, it's obvious. They BOTH have questionable histories with females, if you weren't a partisan shill, you'd be able to admit that and just laugh at the joke. Instead, you attempt to deflect for the guy your party is trying to force on everyone.

Again, I'm doing nothing but laughing at people like you because I find partisan shills to be hilarious, no matter which party they are shilling for.
The difference is Joe Biden acknowledges that he made GROWN women uncomfortable, apologized for it. Comparing that to a grown man bragging about walking in on half dressed teenage girls shows you're either a hack or a liar.

And that's not even bringing up the fact that Trump has over a dozen sexual assault complaints including rape and rape of a minor.

Trying to put these two in same category is pathetic and what you expect from a partisan hack.

Old 03-15-2020, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Prove it causes inflation. In Lamar, CO the min. wage is $12. Across the border in Guymon, OK it's $7.25.
The basic fundamentals of economics prove that if you raise the minimum wage, it leads to inflation. When you increase the amount of money floating around, you decrease the value of that money.

The minimum wage is nothing but a wage floor, you don't increase spending power by setting the floor at an arbitrarily higher level. You could make the minimum wage a million dollars an hour and those making the minimum would be every bit as poor as they are today, probably poorer. All you would have done is make your currency basically worthless.

At the same time, you could set the wage floor at 0.25 an hour and the poor wouldn't be any poorer in the long run, it would just inflate the value of your currency.

No matter what you set the floor at, pricing will react to that. The poverty level will always be something like 1.5-2.5 times the minimum wage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies