Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-17-2020, 10:16 PM

11,574 posts, read 13,923,579 times

Advertisements

Not if your name is Corn Pop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2020, 10:19 PM

8,922 posts, read 2,527,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We shall see, like I said. I don't think Trump will be re elected. His response on this has been a disaster.
I understand that's the spin you guys are going with, we'll see if it works. Hoping that the people will blame the president for a natural disaster is.....well, desperate, but I fully understand why you guys are desperate given what you were able to muster by way of presidential candidates.

You guys tried to force Hillary on everyone and it led to Trump being the president.....something I didn't think could have possibly happened. Now you are trying to force a dirty old man with dementia on everyone, I have a hard time thinking it'll go any better.

Old 03-17-2020, 10:25 PM

31,955 posts, read 14,955,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I understand that's the spin you guys are going with, we'll see if it works. Hoping that the people will blame the president for a natural disaster is.....well, desperate, but I fully understand why you guys are desperate given what you were able to muster by way of presidential candidates.

You guys tried to force Hillary on everyone and it led to Trump being the president.....something I didn't think could have possibly happened. Now you are trying to force a dirty old man with dementia on everyone, I have a hard time thinking it'll go any better.
No spin, it's our reality now because Trump didn't take it seriously. And this isn't about politics nor about Hillary. It's about how a leader handles a crisis like this. And Trump has failed.

Old 03-17-2020, 10:26 PM

37,097 posts, read 42,098,467 times
Uhhh...no way,

Old 03-17-2020, 10:31 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,083,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Biden scares me, Sanders terrifies me.
How can a return to actual democracy with values and policies of a government that is of the people, by the people and for the people terrify you? Your response is what is actually terrifying and so incredibly sad.

Old 03-17-2020, 10:44 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,562,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Hell no!!!! The man can't put two sentences together. He's only been good at lying and enriching his family
with corrupt practices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Focus. Focus.

We're not talking about Trump.

This is the technique of those who base their arguments on falsehoods. They accuse their opposition of doing the exact thing that they and their leaders are doing. It's a variety of lying that dictators and their toadies employ, to try to overwhelm the truth about their unworthy ways.

Old 03-18-2020, 04:20 AM

2,649 posts, read 1,838,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by engineman View Post
Biden scares me, Sanders terrifies me.
Biden may scare you and Sanders may terrify you; and trump does what? In almost 4 years, he is finally listening to others and might be thinking about America, instead of his own pockets.

I am not going to jump for joy, until trump goes off into the sunset; either by election or resigning.

As long as we have an honest election, without interference from Putin or other foreign governments, we may have a decent person in the oval office.

Old 03-18-2020, 04:39 AM

18,432 posts, read 15,186,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
No, he snores and get's grabby when we're spooning.
Are you a twelve year old girl, with nice smelling hair?

Old 03-18-2020, 04:50 AM

30,294 posts, read 21,065,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Biden is compassionate and has always showed empathy. Our country needs a leader like this now. Instead we have a leader who praises himself on how well he has done about this. A 10 out of 10 according to him. It's all about him.
He has done a good job bob.

Old 03-18-2020, 05:10 AM

5,724 posts, read 3,237,701 times
No. Because democrats of the last
20 years have proven they have no balls when it comes
To standing up to our enemies.
Plus they suck when it comes to the economy.

Remeber it was Biden who said high unemplyment is the new norm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies