Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2020, 07:13 PM

33,325 posts, read 12,491,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
You are assuming Biden does not sniff the wrong baby's hair, lock lips with 19 year old grand daughter again(www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPOCKQ97_54), or fondle the contaminated shoulders of some young girl and end up going belly up like a lot of the elderly who catch Covid-19.

It should be obvious Biden's brain stem has deteriorated to the point he lacks impulse control. And I am not being mean, I went through this with a couple of relatives. Biden's impulse control has slipped and I am not sure he can stop his impulses any longer.

You may be right, that this is death knell for Trump, except the haters and irrational were never going to vote for him, leaving a pool of people who evaluate things logically, this is not Trump's fault, his performance has been exemplary. On Biden's end, his balance is shot, he cannot keep his stories straight, he looks older than his years, shuffles like an old man and his wife is now having having to usher him on and off stage. Somehow, once he is on stage with Trump I think the truth will be revealed.

i

Yeah, saying that he preferred that the passengers stay on the cruise ship off of the coast of California so that the numbers wouldn’t go up is exemplary .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2020, 07:15 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Better odds that Biden will be in an Assisted living home by October and can't remember his wifes name.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:30 PM

3,325 posts, read 1,959,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Remco got it right. This is a lose/lose situation for Trump. No matter what happens over the next 7 months Trump is out. His reputation was already in tatters before the Coronavirus but now he's unelectable. Biden will get the nomination and will be voted into office in a landslide this Nov.
This is, quite probably, the single stupidest thing I have ever read on the interwebs.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:33 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,616,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Remco got it right. This is a lose/lose situation for Trump. No matter what happens over the next 7 months Trump is out. His reputation was already in tatters before the Coronavirus but now he's unelectable. Biden will get the nomination and will be voted into office in a landslide this Nov.
Biden I a landslide? Like a Reagan/Carter sort of peach tree switchin' ya figger? Lol, sure,OK. Biden cant hardly string a coherent sentence together. Calling people names like "dog face pony soldier"(which I would have taken as a compliment) saying over half the US population died in gun crimes over 11 years, shall I go on?

The guys a total also ran and always has been. Hey...that's a cool play on words. Lol. I really cant see where you're digging this up. I realize that is what you want to happen and you're suffering from severe TDS...but c'mon!

Trump is way the lesser of two evils at the very least and I believe even a lot of lifer Democrats are seeing that. So he was Obama's VP. Even Obama was straining to endorse him.

They guy needs to be sitting on the porch at a long term care facility, not the Oval Office. He looks better than Bernie but inside hes just as bad.

Picture him blasting his shotgun in the air at 0200 to scare off a burglar. Then bear in mind he would probably forget to go outside to do so.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:49 PM

8,331 posts, read 2,959,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
If Trump foolishly slaughters and clowns Biden, that alone will garner more sympathy votes for Biden. I hope he does slaughter him in a Debate.
So you seem to agree Biden has no business becoming president.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:53 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
So you seem to agree Biden has no business becoming president.

He has no business wandering alone outside of Happy Meadows.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:54 PM

8,331 posts, read 2,959,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Your boy is likely going down hard. He barely won the last one and Hillary is no longer on the card. I will gladly take you up on that offer, although losing would not exactly be punishment for me.
Me neither but I don’t think CD would allow any monetary deals. Oh well. He butchered her in the electoral vote and thats all that matters. I think she’d stance a better chance if she ran now than Biden.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:56 PM

15,945 posts, read 7,009,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
This is curious to me as I think you may well be right. Biden always seems so darn befuddled to me. It's like he's not "firing on all cylinders." It's a bit painful to see him struggle through statements at times. No, I don't think it's related to his stuttering, either. Just interesting to me.
We are used to Trump’s cylinders, no worries. So Biden will be no challenge.

Old 03-18-2020, 07:57 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
COVID-19 is Trump's Katrina.
Clever. Let me guess. Eighth grade?

Old 03-18-2020, 07:59 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Clever. Let me guess. Eighth grade?

Held back. Seventh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies