Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2020, 08:16 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,697 times

Advertisements

Baltimore Mayor Calls on Residents to Stop Shooting Each Other to leave hospital space for virus patients.

I am actually okay with the thugs continuing to shoot each other so long as the shootee/"victim" is dead at the scene. Then, it's just a LE and Coroner call out. Plus, it helps thin the herd of undesirables.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2020, 08:20 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Excellent point. People who are into the criminal lifestyle don't care for politics. They aren't going to care if a Republican is running their city vs. a Democrat.
I'll add one more thing to this. People who cant control their anger aren't thinking about "is a Republican or Democrat running their city". They have alot of anger and operate under "shoot first, ask questions later".

Old 03-20-2020, 08:21 PM

4,868 posts, read 6,929,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
lol fat chance of that. they'll be even more shootings now that they're all at home working...….
Funny!!! The only "at home working" is making drug deals on their cell phones.

Old 03-20-2020, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Baltimore Mayor Calls on Residents to Stop Shooting Each Other to leave hospital space for virus patients.
I am actually okay with the thugs continuing to shoot each other so long as the shootee/"victim" is dead at the scene. Then, it's just a LE and Coroner call out. Plus, it helps thin the herd of undesirables.
Murders have been a big issue in the cities for years. It hasn't "thinned the herd" for the most part. In some cases, women are having babies and don't know the father. Sometimes a woman doesn't know who the father is, and the father got murdered, or committed murder. People shooting each other won't thin the herd of "undesirables". For the most part "undesirables" have alot of kids. I say "for the most part" because there are some good, decent families that are large, and both father and mother are there raising the kids right. The "undesirables", however, tend to produce alot of kids from undesirable men.

Old 03-20-2020, 09:01 PM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Murders have been a big issue in the cities for years. It hasn't "thinned the herd" for the most part. In some cases, women are having babies and don't know the father. Sometimes a woman doesn't know who the father is, and the father got murdered, or committed murder. People shooting each other won't thin the herd of "undesirables". For the most part "undesirables" have alot of kids. I say "for the most part" because there are some good, decent families that are large, and both father and mother are there raising the kids right. The "undesirables", however, tend to produce alot of kids from undesirable men.
I feel great compassion and empathy for these decent families. In a perfect world, I would magically transport them to a neighborhood where they can live safely and be valued for the good people they are. Life sucks sometimes.

Old 03-20-2020, 11:29 PM

1,485 posts, read 954,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post

Wait until this stuff gets in the prisons.
And when it does I hope they leave all the convicts locked up in there to face fate. Just guard the outside and put mashed potato flakes through the air vents.

Old 03-21-2020, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
And when it does I hope they leave all the convicts locked up in there to face fate. Just guard the outside and put mashed potato flakes through the air vents.
Well, you sort of have to treat prisoners when they're sick. Failure to do so would cause alot of lawsuits and a big Eigth Amendment issue.

Old 03-21-2020, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
I feel great compassion and empathy for these decent families. In a perfect world, I would magically transport them to a neighborhood where they can live safely and be valued for the good people they are. Life sucks sometimes.
Some people who have the resources leave those neighborhoods and never return. Stuff like raising a family is a major reason why many large families live in rural areas. Parents trying to raise a large family right don't want to deal with any mess.

As for the undesirables the killing won't thin the herd of "undesirables. It especially won't thin the herd when the men getting killed manage to empregnate a woman, are some women get pregnant by multiple undesirable men. Alot of those women become single mothers who struggle in raising their kids right. Violence won't fully thin the herd.

Old 03-21-2020, 06:18 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've said this over and over. It doesn't matter. If Madison,WI and Seattle,WA are solid Democratic cities. The majority of Whites living in those cities vote Democrat. Seattle is 65% White and Madison is 75% White. Whites are the ones keeping Democrats in charge. Whites are not killing each other in those cities. Blacks are. The problem isn't how people vote. If both Whites and Blacks in the respective cities vote Democrat in high numbers, but only Blacks are killing each other, then you can't blame it on Democrats.
I'm not talking about who's in charge. I'm talking about the mindset of the killers. The majority is from the Dem voter base, Blacks, Latinos, and poor Whites. Their mindset is what it is.

Old 03-21-2020, 06:21 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
Which political mindset accepts killing others as normal behavior? Are there differences in outlook to criminal justice? sure. This doesn't mean that liberals see people killing each other as normal behavior that should be tolerated.
Sure, it does. Liberals rather than conservatives also tend to be pro-abortion. More killing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies